• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread inspired me to create this one. While I don't agree with this thread. His\Her point Arceus' concept manipulation intrigued me.

Since Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation are somewhat similar. I believe Arceus should have Information manipulation instead of Concept manipulation or possibly both. The original story states that Arceus created the concepts of space, time, antimatter, willpower, emotions, and knowledge from nothingness. The reason Arceus has information manipulation is because it created these abstract concepts out of nothing.

Since both space and time, even the particles that make up the fabric of the universe, are a type of information, they might be manipulated by changing information. You can also manipulate physical laws, because they are in fact, also information.
Arceus created the physical laws/concepts of the multiverse.

I'd like to also mention that Arceus is just an physical manifestation or avatar of the Original Spirit. Since the original spirit exists in a turmoil of chaos/nothing, that means it transcends all concept in the pokemon-multiverse outside of possibly non-existence.

Well, Information Manipulation is more along the lines of manipulating the environment by controlling individual values. For example, by setting the numerical hardness of an object to 0, it crumbles faster than talc powder.

Given Arceus' nature as a Creator God, he's more likely to have Conceptual Manipulation by itself (which is on his profile).

I have no idea what to make of the Original One statement.

Thank you for your response.

And yes you're right here. I was thinking too literally about it. I thought that creating or manipulating information in any way would be considered. But if that was the case everyone would have the ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back