• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Pokémon vs Composite TLoZ

Composite Pokemon?

>Be Jirachi, and plan to sleep for the milennia. >Also be any Pokemon that can move in its sleep.

>Also be Grimer, which has droplets of it come off that turn into more Grimer, as well as every other Pokemon that can self-replicate. >Make clone of self, telepathically work together >Clone is Smeargle, has paint on tail. >Write on Wish Tags you have because you're Jirachi. >Move in sleep, find berry, or Wake-Up Slap/Uproar self....

>Or be Primeape, Vigoroth, & every other Pokemon with Vital Spirit & Insomnia. CANNOT sleep. Wake up.

"A legend states that Jirachi will make true any wish that is written on the notes attached to head when it awakens. If this Pokémon senses danger, it will fight without awakening."

>Read Wish Tag: "I wish for The Legend of Zelda's side to be defeated, and to no longer be composite Pokemon anymore."

Victory?

Also, the myriad of drawbacks among every Pokemon. Like being Komala, or having Machamp's lack of fine motor control/dexterity, or Primeape's temper, or Pichu's tendency for self-harm with your own electricity....

A Composite Pokemon is a wonderfully silly thing.

But, but, but, Composite TLoZ has the omnipotent Cucco on their side.

Oh dear, you're right. Will Magikarp & Feebas be enough? I fear not....

(Incidentally, TLoZ Composite includes all their characters except the Triforce & Goddesses right? Given Magic Armor is a thing, are there any sources of practically or actually infinite rupees/magic? Also, does Wonder Guard function during time stop? What happens if you try to Stasis something with Wonder Guard?)

(Also, funnily enough, in Game Mechanics, Shedinja's 1 HP/One-Hit-Wonder status is broken, here too; If it has Sturdy, 1 HP is 100% of its HP, as well as its minimum amount of HP. Since Sturdy prevents it being OHKO'd, & ensures if it's at 100%, it won't go down below 1 HP, & 1 HP IS 100%, it's effectively undamageable. Not haxproof, though.)

I'm not going to lie, it would be cool to see a profile (in the form of a blog or a joke profile) of composite pokémon.

Maybe there's such a thing on Joke Battles Wikia? Although, a lot of the stuff it'd have might be redundant, & I'm pretty sure it'd still be weak to Stealth Rock.

Still, it'd be OP & paradoxical as heck. I mean, as I pointed out above, it has abilities that prevent it from sleeping AND an ability that makes it always asleep.

Also, forme changes, since at, for example, 50% or less HP while it's hailing, it would try to turn into both Zen Mode (Darmanitan) & Hail Forme (Castform).

It would also be cool to see a profile of a composite pokemon trainer, for example, in XY there's a guy with the power to transform resistances into weaknesses and vice versa.

Wasn't there some Pokemon Re:Burst manga about fusing with the Pokemon? Or fighting with them or something?

But yeah. At the very least, they have an excess of psychic abilities, martial arts skills, aura.... Do they get toon force like Team Rocket? What about equipment? What else is notable?

Composite Pokemon:

Has the wonder guard + soul hax of Shedinja

The passive hax reflection of Magic Bounce users

The precog + information analysis of Mega Alakazam

The intelligence of Mewtwo + Megas Alakazam and Metagross

Natural resistance to every type of Pokemon move via abilities/typing

The physiology of Gengar + other ghosts (non-corporeal + mid-high regen)

Passive speed amp (Speed Boost), x2 AP amp (Huge Power), Fear Manip (Mega Absol), Immobilisation (Shadow Tag + Arena Trap), Healing (Regenerator), Diseases (Muk) and possibly Telepathy (Mewtwo)

Cross-Universal Range (Mewtwo + Mega Gengar)

Forest Wide Illusion Manip (Zoroark)

For anything I haven't yet mentioned, chances are it's in this profile.

It still covers nearly everything I didn't list above powers and ability wise.

Even ignoring the Tier 2s, there's also stuff like Victini's Infinite energy & Probability Manipulation that, is per the Pokedex: "This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter."

(Even more OP if the trainer part isn't necessary.)

Also, Meloetta brings some good Empathic Manipulation: "Its melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it."

Rewrites memories with Beheeyem's powers, & Gothitelle's line might contribute something.

Point is, even some of the "lesser" Legendaries & some non-Legendaries can contribute some stuff.

Dammit I'm trying to honk of something that either goes around composimon's Wonder Guard + Magic Bounce or ComposiZelda's myriad of resistances + Low Godly.

Zelda still has infinite magic + magic armor/Cane of Byrna. Most haxy stuff Compokemon can throw at compoZelda gets resisted, so it's not completely one sided. I think we all just got enticed by the OPness of a Compokemon, as at difference of Zelda, isn't a composite of basically 5 characters.

Yes, it is NeoZex6399. Incidentally, does... "Composimon" know every move at once?

Does Imprison used by a Pokemon prevent non-Pokemon opposition from using techniques like of the 'mon's moves?

Looking at how our page for Vulpix describes it:

• Imprison: Vulpix manifests a psychic seal inscribed with the character Õ░ü (the first kanji of Õ░ü Õì░, which translates to English as "seal") on the target's body, preventing them from using any techniques that Vulpix also has complete knowledge of.

If Composite Pokemon imprisons Composite TLoZ, then transforms into it, it can't do anything, and Composite Pokemon is free to wipe the floor with it.

I think the way we treat imprison is that, say, if Ninetales fought a fire manip user, and imprisoned them, they wouldn't be able to use fire manip.

So for every power a character Pokemon has, if it Imprisons someone and they have that power, they become unable to use it, while they are Imprisoned & the Pokemon still has such a power?

Because ALL the powers & abilities among Pokemon characters is probably staggering....

Even without the Triforce, as well as without the Goddesses? Forgive me, I dunno the 'verse's revisions well. Why is that?

It kinda depends if PaChi meant no Triforce at all or if their wielder still have their individual pieces' powers. But sealing is resisted by Calamity Ganon, and power null is resisted through a ring iirc.

"It slips into the shadows of others and mimics their powers and movements. As it improves, it becomes stronger than those it's imitating."
~Marshadow's Pokedex entry

"It lurks in the shadows of others, copying their movements and powers. This Pokémon is craven and cowering."

"It sinks into the shadows of people and Pokémon, where it can understand their feelings and copy their capabilities."

This is also something pretty good

Back