• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism Part 4: Civil War Saga

RRTheEndMan said:
so let's make this into a blog post?
With or without universal CO?

Why/why not?

So, we're waiting for staff response before making the blog post then?

Agnaa said:
So, we're waiting for staff response before making the blog post then?
i wouldn't blame them if they intentionally avoided this thing like the plague at this point (seriously, a ******* wierd creature that probably more closely resembles a slime mold than anything else at this point, and that can literally turn it's oown body into a black hole if needed)

Don't worry, guys and girls, we'll do the fifth part of the discussion. With the final fifth part of the discussion the profile will be complete... I hope so. I have some Multiple Personalities feat from some human, who has two heads. Be patient.

Mmmm... "We still need to figure out its range, explore its duplication more (as this is a VERY controversial point, we can't just add it with the little discussion we've had now), and add more abilities from other organisms, as well as trimming the fat on the abilities it currently has." - Agnaa.

We still need scientists if we want to end the discussion.

This thing contradicts itself left and right; so it had blood manipulation but no blood, it's an genius but has no mind, has no bones and at the same time has bones. It can fly despite not being not having the body required to do so. Can regenerate despite many animals having things that would be impossible to replace. As much as I want a composite organism page it's literally impossible, due to destroying itself.

Keeweed said:
As much as I want a composite organism page it's literally impossible, due to destroying itself.
Well, that's composite profile for you :)

I guess in the next thread (if we have one) we're going to have to talk about if this thing can even have it's abilities due to a crap ton of them contradicting themselves

My money is on polishing the profile in the next thread.

Would like to do my AP upgrade:

I've heard in one source that human's leg weights about 20% of human's mass. Applying it to Composite Organism...

Using 1,200,000 kg and 102000 m/s^2 (Acceleration of mantis shrimp's claws)... Hmmm, which length should we use?

If 15 km, then 1200000*102000*15000 = 1836000000000000 joules, which is Large Town level, aka High 7-C. Don't know if it's applicable.

Oh, I have 7-B Composite Organism in my mind, but I don't know if the result will be applicable.

I pretty sure no calc for this thing is really applicable at this point; but I'm not a calc group member with a degree in physics so I probably won't know (as much as I would love to)

Keeweed said:
I pretty sure no calc for this thing is really applicable at this point; but I'm not a calc group member with a degree in physics so I probably won't know (as much as I would love to)
Note: Composite Primate's high KE of about 70k joules is achieved because of applying gigantopithecus's mass and fastest monkey (which monkey?)'s speed. However, the length is surely a problem.

Skalt711 said:
My money is on polishing the profile in the next thread.

Would like to do my AP upgrade:

I've heard in one source that human's leg weights about 20% of human's mass. Applying it to Composite Organism...

Using 1,200,000 kg and 102000 m/s^2 (Acceleration of mantis shrimp's claws)... Hmmm, which length should we use?

If 15 km, then 1200000*102000*15000 = 1836000000000000 joules, which is Large Town level, aka High 7-C. Don't know if it's applicable.
shouldn't you calc with the claw's mass? But anyway we should IMO just make the profile

^ but there's still a lot to discuss and possibly a ton of ban hammers coming in bound to destroy this thread/character entirely

Keeweed said:
I guess in the next thread (if we have one) we're going to have to talk about if this thing can even have it's abilities due to a crap ton of them contradicting themselves
Every composite profile has contradicting abilities like this, this one just makes it more obvious.

I think we should focus on one composite profile a time. This one is chaotic enough,

That one isn't getting added; I believe it's for fun and nothing else

I won't create Part 5 if there will be another user, who's active.

I could create it, but I don't think just copying it works, I think I need the source itself.

Could you post the source to pastebin or something?

Back