• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also found this Virus that's just internal ebola called the Marburg virus if it hasn't been used or talked about yet.

"Illness caused by Marburg virus Includes, high fever, severe headache and severe malaise. Muscle aches and pains . Severe watery diarrhoea, abdominal pain and cramping, nausea and vomiting. Diarrhoea can persist for a week. A non-itchy rash. Severe haemorrhagic, and fatal cases usually have some form of bleeding, often multiple areas. Fresh blood in vomitus and faeces is often accompanied by bleeding from orfices. Severe phases include severe fevers. Involvement of the central nervous system can result in confusion, irritability, and aggression. Orchitis has been reported ocassionally"

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs_marburg/en/

Also the Lassa Virus

" The onset of the disease, when it is symptomatic, is usually gradual, starting with fever, general weakness, and malaise. After a few days, headache, sore throat, muscle pain, chest pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, cough, and abdominal pain may follow. In severe cases facial swelling, fluid in the lung cavity, bleeding from the mouth, nose, ****** or gastrointestinal tract and low blood pressure may develop.Protein may be noted in the urine. Shock, seizures, tremor, disorientation, and coma may be seen in the later stages. Deafness occurs in 25% of patients who survive the disease."

It can be transmitted through bodily fluids such as urine or blood and what not

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs179/en/

@Narwhal What i mean is list literally everything you find and only remove duplicate symptoms or replace them if theyre more severe in something else.

@weekly I know I just couldn't help myself that one was just funny to me since the thought of someone fighting this thing would be getting a runny nose and crying

Im just going to point this out right now: The current list of what this thing's venom can do DOES NOT currently include all reptiles (only snakes so far), amphibians, mammals, fish, jellyfish, plants, or fungi.

Just let that sink in.

The amount of words describing what its venom can do currently outnumbers the amount of words listing all of its other powers combined

Animal venom is now completed, now for plants and fungi

Weapon Mastery(Obviously), Antimatter Manipulation(As antimatter bacteria exists/once existed, and it can manipulate its own body), Resistance to direct Matter Manipulation and direct Antimatter Manipulation due to beings existing that do not contain either of these, Invisibility(due to many animals with this type of camouflage), Necromancy(this article explains it), Breath Attack(with this much poisonous spore and whatnot, should attack by just opening its mouth), Cyborgization(This is a thing that people and animals alike have; today's technology even made a plant into a cyborg), Danmaku(from spores and whatnot), Resistance to direct Dream Manipulation(due to organisms who don't dream), Memory Manipulation(due to organisms who lack memories), Elasticity(Obvious), Hacking(Humans can do it, and well), Instinctive Reaction(this article explains), Resistance to direct Morality and Willpower Manipulation(again, organisms that lack these things), Nanotechnology(these exist within certain humans, animals, plants, bacteria, fungi, the list goes on), Resistance to direct Perception Manipulation(due to some organisms lacking this]], Plant Manipulation(uhm), Acupuncture and Pressure Points and Resistance to these(these are techniques that humans can utilise; there are organisms that lack these things), Resistance to direct Sound Manipulation(due to organisms that can't hear), Spin Dash(because gotta go fast things like roly polies), Age Manipulation(almost all of the factors listed here can be controlled by different organisms).

Considering how hard to create the anti matter are you sure this anti matter bacteria is not just:
1- Theory
2- Fancy name for some kind of biological weapon?

Plus in that articel it only been mentioned once.

I know it was only mentioned once, because it wasn't the focus of the book, the focus was biological weapons created in South Africa. The book is non-fictional, though, and after skimming a bit, I didn't find anything on it being just a theory. I know antimatter is hard to make, but not necessarily impossible. It just takes a lot of time and a lot of money.

Primaris Brian said:
To create a living antimatter(literary a walking nuclear bomb) seems like out of our scientific capability.
Antimatter doesn't just automatically explode like that. It explodes when coming into direct contact with matter when in sizeable quantities. The page lists the antimatter bacteria among medicines and diseases, so it's hard to tell what it's actually being used for, but from the context, it may be a medicine. If you look up antimatter, you won't only find stuff regarding nukes, you'll find stuff saying it can cure cancer, too.

I know anti matter will explodes when coming into direct contact with matter when in sizeable quantities, but still created antimatter is entirely different than creating virus or bacteria, you just dont use the same lab to do that and not to mention the lact of explanation on that anti matter virus, i mean seriuslly its very amazing for them in 1980s to created a living anti matter and yet like nobody cared about that and they just mentioned it once.

Btw anti matter is quite potent hax(depend on the situation and opponent this can be more potent than composite organisme poison hax)

I was thinking the same things. But I also don't see why they would mention antimatter bacteria for no reason. I'll remove it if more people disagree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back