• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite NNT character vs composite FT character

Regarding this match... I have no freaking clue.

It'll be like

"I nullify your magic!"

"but I nullify your nullification!"

"But I saw that in an alternate timeline and nullified that nullification!"

"Lying fool! You aren't Yhwach!"

Ad Infinitum

Composite FT Character Easily, Superior AP, Immortality, Timestop, Death Manipulation, Time Reversal, Neo Eclipse, OP Magic Resistance and Absorbtion, and August's Instaneous Copy Magic Allows him to have all the magic of NNT Composite Character as well

Stats are equalised.

And doesn't NNT have some of those along with some unique stuff? Like Kings spear, Merlin's infinity, Bans stat buffing and reduction?

I think it's a pretty even fight tbh, if I'd be forced to choose, I'd tentatively say FT's character, since his time-stop can be cast super easily and even then they'd either have to seal or EE the NNT character before they can properly win.

Keep it going, this should be a interesting match up if we get NNT supporters to comment.

Also I'm not sure if the Composite FT character would lead with time stop, it's a bit difficult to tell what such a character would use first.

It's pretty much impossible to tell as a composite universe character is a mesh of wildly different mindsets and personalities. You just assume they start with whatever is best or convenient, otherwise a match like this can't work.

Acnologia have resistance to mind manipulation, type 1 immortality(for garyroad), piety not going to work cause no one gonnan run away, i hardly believe truth will work, as for love commandment zeref can take cause of it cause he didn't hate anyone(neither love anyone) also in fh stats saying love commandment can null something infinite is nlf

Back