• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Mario tries to make your least favorite verse DO THE MARIO!!!!!

The Smashor said:
Honestly, this thread isn't that good. It's basically the Mario fanbase saying

"Look at my-a big-a numbers! Imma so much stronger than anyone else in fiction! Ignore that the logic behind this rating is mediocore at best!"

Like, full respect to the maker of the profile, it clearly had a lot of hard work put into it, but honestly. It takes a random philosipher's word as word of god and ties it all together with an uncited statement to make Mario scale.
And it's 100% legit

The Smashor said:
Honestly, this thread isn't that good. It's basically the Mario fanbase saying
"Look at my-a big-a numbers! Imma so much stronger than anyone else in fiction! Ignore that the logic behind this rating is mediocore at best!"

Like, full respect to the maker of the profile, it clearly had a lot of hard work put into it, but honestly. It takes a random philosipher's word as word of god and ties it all together with an uncited statement to make Mario scale.
Why did you have to ruin the joke, it was fun to believe Mario can stomp Instant Death and Fate and you had to come and mess it up

Eh, you're a Mario fan. When it comes to something that makes Mario characters stronger, you almost always need to take them seriously.

"BOwSeR TraNsmUteD tHrEE GoOMBaS oNCE So hE trAnSMutEs iN chARaCter"

It's really weird that people are taking this joke profile on the Fun and Games board and somehow getting annoyed by it.

Like, unironically "um ackshually" on a meme board. Cmon guys, let the Mario fans have their fun.

I mean no offense by this. It just sets a dangerous precedent to say that composite Mario is actually 1-A since some people already unironically beleive Mario is tier 1, as you linked on the profile itself.

"I mean no offense by this.

"BOwSeR TraNsmUteD tHrEE GoOMBaS oNCE So hE trAnSMutEs iN chARaCter"
I don't know what you're saying, but sure buddy.

Some Mario supporters unironically say that. In versus debating, if you give a Mario fan an inch, they'll take a mile. I'm not saying you're a part of this group, but a lot of Mario fans probably wank their characters as much, if not more, than Sonic and Dragon Ball supporters.

Also, why are people popping out of thin air and complaining about a F&G thread being "boring"? This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in this thread even though it's harmless, cheesus, just make your own threads if any more people are gonna complai

ChocomilkAlex said:
Thank my good sir. Fairy Tail is pretty terrible.
You're welcome

Seriously, I dare someone to point me to any time in the series where "the power of friendship", endless filler, new powers given for no reason, and fanservice are all non-existent

Back