• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Mario tries to make your least favorite verse DO THE MARIO!!!!!

I like Superman/DC, Mega Man, Sonic, and Dragon Ball quite a lot

Mega Man and Sonic are toast

However, the combined wankery of Composite Superman and Composite Goku are the only things that can hope to achieve victory, even then it's a tossup.

The Literal emobdiment of Superheroism melded into a robotic form powered by hyper stories

vs.

One Bing Bing Wahoo boi.

Steven Universe: Moves 0.000000000001 meters and all of the verse's existence gets wiped out

K-Pop: Maybe if they stanned Mario, their verse wouldn't have been cleared (it pained me to type this)

Instant Death (Verse): Mario stomps, only for a CRT to be made that makes Yogiri stomp him. The Mario fanbase then responds by making Mario tier 0. This succeeds because for some reason everyone in the entire versus debating community but me constantly gets paychecks from Lionel Suggs, who now works for Nintendo, and my personal love for Nintendo is the only thing stopping me from being an opponent on every single Nintendo verse.

The Smashor said:
Instant Death (Verse): Mario stomps, only for a CRT to be made that makes Yogiri stomp him. The Mario fanbase then responds by making Mario tier 0. This succeeds because for some reason everyone in the entire versus debating community but me constantly gets paychecks from Lionel Suggs, who now works for Nintendo, and my personal love for Nintendo is the only thing stopping me from being an opponent on every single Nintendo verse.
Ok now, this is hilarious

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GoCommitDi said:
K-Pop: Maybe if they stanned Mario, their verse wouldn't have been cleared (it pained me to type this)
Inb4 people try to make Kpop a actual verse in VS Battles
Well, if rappers can have actual respect threads, I hope there's none for any kpop singers

Mario ain't gonna solo Marvel or DC. Lot of anime's that he can't solo either cause the god level BS haxs. Best way to beat him is passive haxs.

This thread feels pointless and boring though.

Buttersamuri said:
Mario ain't gonna solo Marvel or DC. Lot of anime's that he can't solo either cause the god level BS haxs. Best way to beat him is passive haxs.
This thread feels pointless and boring though.
This is your least favorite verse, not your favorite verse, when it's him trying to solo your favorite verse that's when it gets boring

Also, Very few Eastern Verses can beat Mario, like, only around 5 can do so (Shinza Banshou, AWLA, Ichiban, Umnieko)

GoCommitDi said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GoCommitDi said:
Inb4 people try to make Kpop a actual verse in VS Battles
Well, if rappers can have actual respect threads, I hope there's none for any kpop singers
Now who will go through the agony for trying to find a K-Pop respect thread???

Him soloing a verse in general is boring. Yea. Haha, he is strong and can solo verses. Normal Mario can solo some verses. Obviously a Composite version of all Mario's is going to solo some too. Not even a funny character in general to be soloing a verse. He just is a strong character. It's like making one for TOAA. Not really funny that he solos verses.

And that's not true at all. I'm more than certain there are dozens more. There are a lot of ones out there with some of the stupidest abilities ever.

Well, there are 5 easter verses who beat mario, if we include western verses we get around 16 verses that can beat Mario

Also, I agree if this was favorite verse, but this making it being Mario wrecking your least favorite verse has gotten some decent appeal.

You just don't like this idea because Mario can solo YOUR favorite verses

The issue I have with this whole thing is some people unironically beleive this is how Mario should actually be tiered.

Also, I never thought I'd be saying this, but Aristotle is not a reliable source for the structure of the Mario cosmology.

Or you know, it's just really boring. The fun in these kinds of threads is when there actually debate to be held or at least a bit of thought put into it, even if they get through the verse. This is just "are you god? No, alright. GG" basically. You gave Mario prep time, bloodlusted, Full arsenal, and all prior knowledge. This isn't a "list verses and see how far mario gets in them." This is a "List verses you don't like" thread tbh.

Zencha9 said:
what's up with the whole mcu nasuverse thing ?
Basically, the MCU was Low 6-B and 7-A until a guy who is a massive supporter of Nasuverse downgraded them into, let me just say, Pretty Weak 7-B's (Due to Low AP in the tier)

So because of how they got turned into pretty weak 7-B's, I turned Fate into "The MCU killer", until half the wiki got sick of me and I got banned.

The End

Buttersamuri said:
Or you know, it's just really boring. The fun in these kinds of threads is when there actually debate to be held or at least a bit of thought put into it, even if they get through the verse. This is just "are you god? No, alright. GG" basically. You gave Mario prep time, bloodlusted, Full arsenal, and all prior knowledge. This isn't a "list verses and see how far mario gets in them." This is a "List verses you don't like" thread tbh.
That's the point

Honestly, this thread isn't that good. It's basically the Mario fanbase saying

"Look at my-a big-a numbers! Imma so much stronger than anyone else in fiction! Ignore that the logic behind this rating is mediocore at best!"

Like, full respect to the maker of the profile, it clearly had a lot of hard work put into it, but honestly. It takes a random philosipher's word as word of god and ties it all together with an uncited statement to make Mario scale.

Back