• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mainly because the page is blocked but it's currently not updated neither to recent wiki revisions, nor to other Links' abilities.

Non-Corporeal, Can turn ito a 2D being, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 4, and 7), can use all the powers of The Triforce and of the Master Sword, Self-Sustenance (type 1 and 2), Animal Manipulation, Can change the day into night and viceversa, Healing (High-Mid), Perception Manipulation and Sound Manipulation

Explanations:

Non-Corporeal is from Hero's Shade, same for Self-Sustenance for being a ghost. "Can turn into a 2D being" is basically the main gimmick of A Link Between Worlds, Immortality type 1 and 7 comes from Hero's Shade, 2 from the Triforce and 4 is Link's ability to resurrect via fairies and his reincarnation, Animal manipulation is from Epona's song in Ocarina of time, that can make cows talk and produce more milk, as well as the bee badge from ALBW, Healing comes from here, Perception manipulation is from the stone mask in Majora's Mask and sound manipulation from here

Just a note, transforming into a 2-D entity sounds like a form of Spatial Intangibility. And never thought about including Hero's Shade, though it technically qualifies considering he's said to be the same character as Link from Ocarina of Time. Seems legit, but let's see what others have to say.

Nearly everything is already accepted stuff that's on other Link's pages or very simple things. I purposely avoided any controversial ability, and I just need someone to add these powers or to open the page so that I can edit this in.

Besides the massive necro of bumping a thread from 2018. Ye this all looks good, although a couple of things to note is that as DDM said above the painting stuff would specifically be Spatial Intangibility, and I don't think we need to add "Can change the day into night and viceversa" as that would fall under Time Manipulation which he already has (However it can be added to Notable Attacks/Techniques if it isn't already there).

I almost forgot about that one; should be added to Majora's mask version as well.

It's not as much as it doesn't make you feel tired, but it doesn't remove your need to sleep. The whole point of the mask is that it tortures you to stay awake despite the fact that you'd still need to sleep. If it still meets the criteria for Self-Sustenance, fine, but I highly doubt it does.

It would still be great resistance to sleep manipulation at its bare minimum.

I think the torture more falls on the fact that you can't close your eyes rather then tiredness, the curiosity shop's description for the al nighter massk states this: "All-Night Mask: 500 Rupees. You won't get sleepy if you wear this mask." — Man from Curiosity Shop

Back