• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite JoJo tries to solo your verse

The kars addition thread we had like a month ago? Hell, it's even back on the profile after that thread and it wasnt by my hand that that happened.

Regardless, what I'm saying is yeah no shit that thread didnt mention every single last away line in existence, treating some random CRT that in itself got a few things wrong and missed crucial bits of information as gospel is honestly a very stupid thing to do no offense, hell it's literally why we had an additio thread not long ago, I've been somewhat interested in making a profile for Novel Reimi Sugimoto (who is the cube house) so maybe ill get around to gathering scans and making it soon, it has some nice durability feats as well, may try my hand at calcing them. Anyway now we're getting off topic,

It's listed on the profile though? Which if im not wrong, was removed prior to the latter thread, which seems to tell me it wasnt forgotten as it was seemingly added back on after the kars thread. Regardless, the thread that denounces it as only being a theory from JoJo is blatantly false and no offense, full of shit and blatantly ignores or simply didnt bother looking for information, as Kars, who definitely knows what its capable of, confirms it.

Anyway, now this has just turned into a novel discussion instead of a Joseph/Koro discussion, as all things should be.

I mean, I'm fine with it, its just that its hard to keep track of when that ability has been there and hasn't.

But I agree this thread is getting completely derailed.

DC Comics!

Round 1: Gets decently far, but I don't see him beating a Pre-crisis Sups

Round 2: Same

Round 3: Oof. I was thinking Deadman would just possess him but than i really read the profile and deadman would probably get wrecked. Now he gets pretty far but once he starts going for the cosmics, even with prep I don't see him getting to far then

>I mean, I'm fine with it, its just that its hard to keep track of when that ability has been there and hasn't.

It's listed in D4CU's tab so I thought we accepted it again, anyway. This does remind me, Novel Doppio has a pretty good range feat wih his Stand's phone, that should probably be mentioned (actually a novel doppio profile sounds nice and it's actually pretty damn unique and would be easy to do). Anyway that's the last novel talk from me, if you wanna continue it hit up my wall, I may respond if im free later.

idk, if theres one thing JoJo lacks its concept manip so cant exactly say, it honestly depends on the charater in question and how far that lack of concept extends.

Depending on the character incap should be piss easy given it has like a hundred ways to do it and a 100 more to nonlethally render a target null.

The character in question is tiamat from fate,she's immortal as long as there's life on earth. All the player's efforts at killing her was for naught until king hassan forced a concept of death on her

╠ÂL╠Âe╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂH╠Âo╠Âm╠Âu╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âj╠Âi╠Â

Zel97 said:
The character in question is tiamat from fate,she's immortal as long as there's life on earth. All the player's efforts at killing her was for naught until king hassan forced a concept of death on her
Not 100% sure but I think Composite could erase her from existence itself or even reality overwrite to give her a concept of death? not really sure about that last one. Composite could also probably BFR her away unless she can come back.

Reality overwrite can also erase all life on earth.so yh i dont think any nasuverse char can handle composite jojo

Inb4 kars U N D E R S T A N D S enuma elish. Not that gil can release it in the first place due to plot manipulation and bfr via ger

What has hax is that again? I myself havent played ccc due to not having the translated version.Unless you're talking about her higher dimensional perspective

Manipulation of Game Rules: As an AI and an Alter Ego approaching BB's level, Meltlilith is able to affect the Laws of the World through her authority in the Moon Cell. She primarily uses this to swap out physical and magical laws for those she prefers, overwriting the "lack of sense of time" on the Far Side of the Moon with "the lack of hit detection for Meltlilith", rendering her functionally invincible for as long as the law remains in place as reality perceives her as "not being struck" by any attack

To be fair, the Stand is usually impervious to attacks as well due to Marilyn Manson's power, and for anything below a certain threshold, 20th century boy.

I mean, blitzing is always an option if said things arent passive. OP didnt speed equal any round.

Verses of mine that probably lose

Verses I'm not sure about either way

Verses I'm pretty sure wi

• Magic: The Gathering (There are some powerful 2-As here, and if they don't work, hard stop at Eldrazi and Ur Dragon)
  • Cthulhu Mythos (Yeah...)
  • Destiny (Hive Gods and the PC are insane. Definite hard stop at Oryx, the Taken King, probably stops earlier)
  • Parahumans (Verse) (Probably only Entities like Scion (Worm) though. Every power in the verse plus at least trillions more, with a ton of resistances to boot. Several passives, and Sting should get by defensive powers)

idk how i read the op like 5 times and missed speed equal each time.

s╠Âp╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âe╠Âq╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âw╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Â

>It doesn't seem to resist madness, and there are people with that as a passive

It actually has passive resistance to effects on the mind, including complete overwriting of it through the holy corpse and Kars countless minds.

Id also like to point out, Comp Jojo is going to be copying and adapting to everything it encounters at a a glance most of the time, factor that in as well.

I'm just going by your composite blog so

> Composite encounters a Magikarp

> Composite adapts

> Composite learns Splash.

> Composite kills everyone in the pokeverse with Splash.

Wokistan said:
The character section is missing a lot, we dont actually have a profile for the holy corpse due to it being jesus and thus controversial so i dont have anything to go off or to lik in the standard equipment section.

The stand section is filled out nicely though, I spent like 8 hours typing up the brief descriptions of the Stand abilities and powers and what they can do. That part is like 95% done, the remaining 5% is just to be safe because i cant say for sure i covered everything.

I thought we allowed in verse depictions of religious figures though? We have a ton of God files, SMT has their stuff, it seems a little weird that Jojo Jesus would not be allowed.

Anyways, any opinions on the other stuff I put?

Chariot190 said:
Wokistan said:
The character section is missing a lot, we dont actually have a profile for the holy corpse due to it being jesus and thus controversial so i dont have anything to go off or to lik in the standard equipment section.
The stand section is filled out nicely though, I spent like 8 hours typing up the brief descriptions of the Stand abilities and powers and what they can do. That part is like 95% done, the remaining 5% is just to be safe because i cant say for sure i covered everything.
I think 1% is Silver Chariot Requiem.

Wokistan said:
I thought we allowed in verse depictions of religious figures though? We have a ton of God files, SMT has their stuff, it seems a little weird that Jojo Jesus would not be allowed.
Anyways, any opinions on the other stuff I put?
Oh, in that case I guess I'm gonna be making a Jesus jojo profile within the next few days, has some cool feats and passives.

Opinions? idk, i dont know anything about a handful of the verses you put so cant say. Parahumans I guess depends entirely on if comp jojo starts off fighting scion or not or if he works his way up or is dropped randomly in the verse thus giving him time to copy abilities of the verse as a whole in conjuction with his own and placing backups in case he dies, round 2 and prep should be a win because prior knowledge essentially means he would be aware of and thus would have every single ability that he had been given knowledge, assuming it's within his power to copy it (which tbh off the top of my head is only conceptual manip disregarding higher D hax) thus itd be essentially scion+comp jojo vs scion and prep is spooky as shit, with prep, if he really wanted to he could make it so nothing ever came to be, anywhere. Other that, the only verses that I know are things youd say would lose and bloodborne and berserk, and berserk dont know, maybe PS2 or ASB GER can help with the passive EE. Although Cthulu and Magic are a huge unbreakale wall.

>I think 1% is Silver Chariot Requiem.

Did I not put SCR in the bog? It should be under base chariot.

Oh shit, youre right, I forgot literally my favorite Stand, I'll go add that now given one of its passives and soul fuckery comes from it.

Added SCR plus mentioned how its passives work in EOH and in capcom.

Yeah, I recall seeing it, but given that i went through part 7 a week or two ago, I'm somewhat fresh on it. One notable thing i can think of is a huge enviromental AP feat, given he creted a massive earthquakes (that destroyed the ground and split the earth all over) and storm across the american continent to split up his corpse. Would be neat to look at.

Back