• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite JoJo tries to solo your verse

SpookyShadow said:
Beyond is 5-D?! So High 2-A plothax?
Yeah, but it's plot hax isnt a free win (although its quite close), it plays favorites and makes things happen to favour its character even going so far to make a literal plot device help Joji but it only makes things happen if narratively speakig it can fundamentally be written off as apart of the plot. Like it wont make an enemy explode into a billion pieces because it can, first and foremost its writing a story, so it has to fit within the story as to hw it tips the plot in the main characters favor.

"Joseph's insane plot hax" is a joke, because Joseph seems to be the only character who doesn't die in JoJo, even after going through sittuations that he really shouldn't have lived through, he doesn't literally have Plot hax.

Comp Jojo does have plot hax though through Beyond's protection and I think maybe one other stand? Honestly forget.

Is Homulily's 2-A mindhax passive? I know she has normal passive mindhax but is the 2-A extent of it passive? Or does that require actual thought, effort or planning?

Chariot190 said:
Is Homulily's 2-A mindhax passive? I know she has normal passive mindhax but is the 2-A extent of it passive? Or does that require actual thought, effort or planning?
Her 2-A mindhax is sub-conscious.

But is it passive, it being subconscious doesnt mean its passive and everything instantly gets mindhaxed within range, I'm aware that she has 2-A mindhax and that she 2-A passive mindhax but from what I know, she didnt instantly mindhax Madoka, there was a plan involved. I'm just trying to figure out the specifics. As that matters here, it's a subtle diference but an important one.

If it isnt truly passive then Homu gets blitzed, although I'm assuming the mindhax will work even if comp jojo can function without a mind and can even remove his own mind.

Chariot190 said:
But is it passive, it being subconscious doesnt mean its passive and everything instantly gets mindhaxed within range, I'm aware that she has 2-A mindhax and that she 2-A passive mindhax but from what I know, she didnt instantly mindhax Madoka, there was a plan involved. I'm just trying to figure out the specifics. As that matters here, it's a subtle diference but an important one.

If it isnt truly passive then Homu gets blitzed, although I'm assuming the mindhax will work even if comp jojo can function without a mind and can even remove his own mind.
The range is Cross-country wide and it's within a barrier that prevents An omnipresent conceptual being from entering. Blizting ain't gonna work.

And it would takes more than "removing your mind" to escape a mindhax that affects a literal concept.

That didnt answer my question, you only further enforced that it's good mindhax, not if the higher end of it is truly passive or if it requires thought or desire. Im aware it can mindhax without thought, but is it's highest end feat something hat required no thought as well? That's what I'm asking, that's what matters here, not if it can mindhax but if it will.

It is "technically passive" since Homulily doesn't need to consciously use it. But if an omnipresent being throughout 2 Multiverse can't escape it, I fails to see why Jojo can either.

You arent answering the question, I'm aware that she has passive mindhax, I'm wondering if the 2-A facet of it is pasive though or did that require actual effort and planning, trying to think of a example... I guess think of it like Nen Baptism or rei crush? both are passive but if actual effort or desire is put into it then it becomes a hell of a lot more potent.

I still have my doubts, mostly because you havent actually answered the question, only insinuating that it's subconscious but without confirming if the actual 2-A facet of it is passive as well as from what I know, and I could be wrong, but mindhaxing Madoka wasnt something that just happened randomly, there was actual thought involved in that sequence of events, but for arguments sake ill conceede, in a direct confrontation the mindhax will succeed.

They stop at either Aleister or MG territory for To Aru for all rounds. So JoJo gets pretty far in a full comp but ultimately are shut down by Good'ol High 1-C probability and 11-D nukes.

His Plot hax apparently only works if it somehow makes sense in the story, so I don't think it would save him from passive 2-A conceptual mind hax.

SpookyShadow said:
Joji has 5-D plothax tho
Plot hax doesn't magically give you resistance to a certain ability unless shown otherwise.

Also, what makes it 5-D anyway? Cuz "Beyond Space and Time" doesn't warrants you being 5-D.

Its 5-D because it comes from a 5-D being interfering with the plot.

It only makes things that make sense in the plot happen, i.e. Kars defeating DIO rather than Joji, but it will stop him from being defeated.

Beyond: A God that chose Dio on a whim, a being beyond time and space.

Madoka is beyond time and space too but she is not 5-D. What makes Beyond so different? Any quote from the Novel that says it's 5-D?

Theres some mentions of it treating 4D things like mathematically infinite tesseracts and reality as a whole as nothing more then a story and fiction and doesnt exist in the same plane, existing beyond it all hence it's nickname of beyond, and as such manipulates everything as if it were just a story to it, among other things. It essentially treats the multiverse as if it were just text in a book. Although it does have an avatar that takes on the appearance of jesus christ that it uses to whisper to Dio.

Considering how often The Beyond needs clarified, even for people familiar with JoJo, do you think it would be worth trying to get a blog written explaining what it is and does? Hell, I read the novel and it still confuses me.

Also, to keep this somewhat on topic Dead Cells gets effortlessly stomped.

Eh, I guess I can try and make a blog for it, but it will take a long while for me to do it as I have to not only read the entire thing because everything about beyond is given in one liners and off hand quotes all throughout the novel plus having to look through the raws. Plus others things that Im doing, Ill start on it though.

I guess I should make note of my favorite verses pretty sure it solos all bar like Pokemon because JoJo for some reason to this day, still lacks ******* conceptual manip in any way or form.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
@Chariot
Are you referring to the Cube House? Because from what I remember, it is not a literal tesseract.
Not exactly no, I'm refering to the enterior of it's center which is explained in detail to be an infinitely large tesseract that is seperate from the world through infinity and nothing will ever be able to interact with it.

Well good for that thread I guess? That's the same thread that said D4CU didnt create universes, when we just had a thread a month ago were iirc, it was generally agreed upon that D4CU does create universes, because the OP of that thread didnt bother to actually pay much attention to the information within the novel (that being Kars later confirms Joji's theory and that D4CU does in fact create universes, outright saying and yelling at Funny that he created this world and everything in it), what I'm trying to say is, the thread is wrong and didnt bother to gather all possible information so yeah, of course you didnt see what I said in that thread, nobody bothered to post the scans or even look for them.

Back