• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite JoJo tries to solo your verse

I know what I said and I say it with utmost respect. Assclass lowkey one of the best modern shounens.

Chariot190 said:
Oh, speaking of Assclass, binged it again recently and noticed a few possible builing+ and high 8-C feats. Was gonna calc em, korosensei deserves actual calcs. Offtopic tho.
Cool. I am interested to hear about them

Taizai and kimetsu no yaiba gets soloed

Not sure about nasuverse tho,can reality overwrite erase tiamat?? Other than her im pretty sure bb's null can be adapted,same with gil's null tbh.

Jojos Bizarre Adventure: It his own verse, so he should solos

Pokémon: He have no conceptual manipulation, He won't be able to defeat the creation Trio

Madoka Magica: Solos almost all the verse, Madoka comes, says "Kono Madoka Kaname ni wa yume ga aru" piano music starts and she proceds to stomp him

Evangelion: He solos but Shinji get depresed before of that

Cthulhu Mythos: He won't U N D E R S T A N D cthulhu and will get mindhaxed

Re:creators: Altair is horrible blitzet

Sadistic Sleuth said:
What Dimensionality is John's 1-B key? Just Curious...
Unless one of the Simon Green novels/series I haven't read yet has a statement for the number of dimensions in the setting, there's no way of really knowing for certain. The rating is based on two extremely vague statements that boil down to "there's no way this isn't 1-B, but we're not telling you how high because why the hell are you even focusing on this shit?"

Mind you, there is a brief line about the "Vampire high-lords of the 27th dimension", but I'm pretty sure that isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Chariot190 said:
Comp JoJo's main weakness essetially is anything with a number higher then 4 next to a captial D. So checks out.
9-B John stomps the verse just as hard, in case you're not aware.

Let's not forget that if anyone looks at this guy's back, he's dead.

The user will be protected from death as long as their face isn't in the stone (Rolling Stones), and if the user dies, it can return as a ghost (Atom Heart Father) or as a plant (Stray Cat), as well as coming back to life having Low-Godly Regen (Civil War), and the Stand will still live on after the user's death (Notorious B.I.G, Anubis and Cheap Trick).

There's also D4CU, Novel GER (set Giorno's death to zero so he could survie and live through 36 universes and MIH's resets among said universes) and a few others that tell death to piss off.

I mean, it does have actual plot armor to cheat death. Thanks JoJi.

Seriously, how is Joseph still alive? He fell from the ******* atmosphere in the fight with Kars and his soul literally left his body in the fight with DIO.

He isnt, at least not in the novel, in the manga though? Well, Araki aint cruel enough to kill off all the joestars. Actually, think there's an intervew wgere josephs luck and nigh immortality was brought up.

What a legend, although in the novel he wouldve died if my recall is right, the same year stone ocean took place, maybe a tad after.

He would be 99 as of a month ago.

The existence of greek gods in JoJo means that Hades a thing, he's probably still wondering how the hell Joseph aint dead. Despite literally dying.

SpookyShadow said:
Maybe he can live longer because of Caesar's Hamo
Lisa Lisa was alive in Part 3, at the age of 100. And Straizo was around 100 before utilizing the stone mask.

Chariot190 said:
>Does Comp jojo have a 5D beyond?).

No, didnt add because its neither a stand or stand like power or an actual character. Plus it'd end up being 5D physically and that would completely invalidate any of his other powers other then cosmic awareness as all other powers are only 4d or below. There's a few minor stands and stand like powers that I forgot to add, but there nothing special like Novel Doppio's phone stand (forgot if I added that or not). And the GioGio PS2 incarnation of stands other then King Crimson as I couldnt find a rom of the game thus couldnt play it.
I dont get this, Beyond is something 2 characters have (Both are Stand users, Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR) and Joji Joestar) so a composite JoJo Character or even just Composite Stand Users would have it and why would Beyond make them physically 5-D? Its hax that doesnt effect their AP so it doesnt effect their tier.

>Beyond make them physically 5-D? Its hax that doesnt effect their AP so it doesnt effect their tier.

Because Beyond is 5D itself, if you added Beyond to a composite Stand, it would instantly shoot up to 5D stats because taht's how composite works, the strongest physical stats would be coming from Beyond, thus would superceede the former thus would be 5D, thus would make the blog kinda pointless. It wont make the character that strong themselves but it would the stand.

But I did go an add Beyond's protection to the blog on the character side in the same vain as Dio and Joji. Beyond isnt a Stand anyhow, (plus George Joestar has it too, and he isnt a Stand User, Beyond is a god that just decided, man, im gonna play favorites).

Well, if this is a Composite Stand User, he would be the main character in Beyond's story (since that's what Dio is, and Dio is a Stand user), but it wouldn't include the Beyond itself, since Beyond isn't a Stand user.

Yeah, hence why I added the passive plot/fate/miracle hax onto the main character. As he Joji, George and Dio (previously Tsukumojuku) have favortism, it's kinda like Kharn or warhammer type characters. They have perks.

Back