• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs. SCP-076

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Using 076's 9-B key.

Both have a day of prep time and knowledge of the others abilities.

No weapons above 9-B.

Human-images-free-vector-human-silhouette-freevectors-free
vs.
Scarlet Desires 076 3

I don't think there's any 9-B weapon the CH can get their hands on that Able wouldn't be able to dodge, block, tank, or resist

They may or may not be comparable in skill.

Main problem is Able is very good at dodging guns.

Can't CH gas him or something? It's not like it would be hard for the combined intelligence of every human on Earth to whip up some poisons or something and I'm not seeing resistance to poison on Able's profile.

Able can go for over an hour without needing to breathe, he can literally hold his breath and not breathe the gas if the CH tries to use it on him

WeeklyBattles said:
Able can go for over an hour without needing to breathe, he can literally hold his breath and not breathe the gas if the CH tries to use it on him
Aren't there gasses that immediately takes effect upon skin contact?

There are gasses that cause physical damage on contact yes

Unfortunately it is very unlikely to do more than annoy 076 who has shrugged off having his flesh shredded, having limbs town off, having bones shattered, and being electrocuted by a 20,000 volt killing corridor

The only CH is winning is if they are piloting a fighter jet... in another other way, they get asskicked.

Since 076 can tank most things CH has while still being able to wail on CH, my vote's going to 076.

Numbersguy said:
The only CH is winning is if they are piloting a fighter jet... in another other way, they get asskicked.
Are their any 9-B fighter jets? Because if so then he has it available.

Numbersguy said:
The only meaningful weapons Fighter Jets have arent available in this fight, and trying to shoot 076 with the jet's guns wont do much

The only meaningful weapons Fighter Jets have arent available in this fight, and trying to shoot 076 with the jet's guns wont do much

Can't CH just fly out of his range until he gets tired?

076 has insane stamina, while fighter jets have pretty limited fuel.

CH could keep refueling cars and the like, but CH would need to sleep before 076 anyway.

Voltage isn't the only thing about electricity that causes damage.

You can get internal burns from 500-1000 volts. The main problem point is the current. Which is why the 20 million volt stun guns don't cause internal burns in everyone they hit.

True, but with 20 million stun guns as easy to obtain as they are then it stands to reason that CH could build a trap far more lethal then the killing door to slow Able down. (I doubt it would be enough to kill.) Really, CH's best shot is to build the most lethal Home Alone style trap ever and hope it's enough. All those feats that Weekly mentioned, did those all happen back to back or was their time in between them?

This is getting into areas that I'm not comfortable with. "What if a character built a trap out of hundreds of 20 million volt stun guns then used it on a character which has resisted a 20,000 volt room that can kill humans". It's something that has no analogue in the real world, so I don't think a definitive answer could be reached over if it would work or not.

We could assume that since he survived 20,000 volts with enough amperage to kill, that 20 million volts with only enough amperage to stun wouldn't do too much, but I don't know how hundreds of stun guns would stack together.

Back