• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Kirito

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
KLOL told me to make this. So I made it.

Beginning of Alicrization Kirito.

1 day of prep for Composite Human. Composite Human gets nothing above 8-C.

Battle takes place in the parking lot of a hospital. Starting distance is 40 meters and speed is Equalized.

Kirito:

Composite Human: 8 (DMUA, KLOL, Arsenal, Junko, Impaler, Cueio, TriforcePower1, Stalkber)

Inconclusive:

Only expect quality battles from me sometimes.

• ***** shotgun*
  • blows open Kirito's head*
CH declares FMAB best anime FRA

Man KLOL what a poor match idea /s

Votes counted

god this match was a joke why is it getting votes

My lord. Vote counted.

The fact that CH uses weapons within the Supersonic to High Hypersonic range and can just go for carpet-bombing.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Time to make a rule about JoJo being best anime KEK

Also, Kirito only has it for his reactions, he's not gonna be able to compensate with his moving speed for multiple attacks tho.

And what stops Kirito from just dodging ?

AOE and having the entire field be Composite Human's playground for Prep Time

... Kirito however does blitz considering he is probably going to go back to Rel

DMUA said:
go back to Rel
***** shotgu

In the name of God and his prophets, I command you to cease and desist upgrading the trash that is called Sword Art Online.

Because of this, Jesus is now forced to do Fiverrs for K-Pop fans.

KLOL506 said:
The fact that CH uses weapons within the Supersonic to High Hypersonic range and can just go for carpet-bombing.
The best sniper r rifles aren't even supersonic+ and one day of deep isn't enough to set up Inter continental missiles, no matter how smart you are

In that case, Low 2-C and 5-D Assassin's Creed next year it shall be (Assuming the new game has it, because Odyssey peered into Tier 2 reality warping and gave massive hints about it kek).

Then again we do have a Tier 7 Ezio so I'm not so sure.

Overlord775 said:
The best sniper r rifles aren't even supersonic+ and one day of deep isn't enough to set up Inter continental missiles, no matter how smart you are
CH can manhandle lasers with hacking (Not as good as Watch_Dogs but still) or just fly High Hypersonic aircraft. Not to mention his massive AoE.

If I speed is equalized this is a clear stomp for CH.

Kirito has not even dozens of meters of range in this key, so he has no way to defend himself from CH just getting a plane and dropping chemical weapon from above

And has no win condiction has he'll never be able to land a hit

What a predicament.

If I equalized speed but removed vehicles and made the range more fair would everyone vote the same? Or should I keep it as-is?

this was made as a joke

I have doomed myself.

Kirito's reaction speed might become Relativistic due to the light dodging feats, and even BoA Kirito's (combat) speed is FTE.

So I'll equalize speed but restrict vehicles so it's not a stomp. I'm under the impression that votes wouldn't be changed.

Tbh I probably just forgot to equalize speed originally.

@Everyone

I think you quite overestimating what CH can do with only a day of prep.

Making chemical weapons requires a lot of materials, which will be extremely if not right out impossible for CH to get, as simply buying them would count as outside help.

This also applies to anything that would requires any material that can't be easilly found

Back