• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Quick Draw tries to draw against an attack helicopter đź’€ (Composite Human (Real World) vs Quick Draw)

Conditions: "The human gets an Mi-24, and has complete knowledge of how the quick draw operates. Both are about 5 meters away from each other..." - Hortonhearsahoot. The heilcopter starts 30 m away in the air. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Great human amalgamation:

Quick Draw: 7 (Keeweed, Hortonhearsahoot, CanineAnnoyer, Mariogoods, Undylan, SatellaTheWoE, the OP (Me))

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
:0
Anyways, now that it's here, I do think that this could potentially be a draw. The explosion from an Mi's bomb would overrule the quick draws dodges, and the quick draw would likely get his 6 shots in before death due to his major advantage in reactions (which would likely damage the heli enough for it to crash, as it has wall lvl dura and the quick draw can destroy a wall with 2 bullets). I'm unsure about the explosion's range, so I'll not cast my vote yet.

Wait both are only 5 meters away? Does CH even start in the air? Why do we keep giving CH air vehicles despite all of them being god awful against grounded human sized targets. Especially ones that are 9-B+ and higher. The guy just shots the ch and they explode.
Well this should be an interesting start to a debate. đź’€

As long as it's still 5 m away, CH can be assumed start in the air unless if it's unfair to do so.

And for you Keeweed, ask the original suggesters, you can literally find them on the OP of my CH tournament thread. đź’€

I've been checking some footage of the Mi-24 in action, and I must say that it's pretty impressive in terms of the damage it can do to targets on the ground. From what I saw, I don't think that Composite Human would have much trouble aiming at the somebody of the Quick Draw's stature. The one thing that I'm wondering about is the range of the explosions. This could potentially be a relatively easy win for the Quick Draw if his dodging abilities could avoid their radius. I'm eager to see what Keeweed might have to say, so I'm not sure as of now.

When I said give it a day, I meant a day after the last previous reply of a thread. Pretty sure it's implied that short bumps like these can be annoying to others, though I don't know where the statement on-site is located.
There's an Easter egg in TABS that shows more of the peasant's capabilities, giving it limited reality manipulation. I don't know how, but the vs battles community hasn't heard of it yet. Here.
LOL. Amusing video.
The hax in question: Superhuman Physical Characteristics
"Refers to abilities that often ignore conventional durability and levels of power, allowing users to overwhelm characters who would normally exceed them in terms of raw strength"

Insane acid hax+ 9-B durability = ded, For example even if the former oppoent is 10-B.

I've been checking some footage of the Mi-24 in action, and I must say that it's pretty impressive in terms of the damage it can do to targets on the ground. From what I saw, I don't think that Composite Human would have much trouble aiming at the somebody of the Quick Draw's stature. The one thing that I'm wondering about is the range of the explosions. This could potentially be a relatively easy win for the Quick Draw if his dodging abilities could avoid their radius. I'm eager to see what Keeweed might have to say, so I'm not sure as of now.
I mean against groups of regular humans absolutely. But here the helicopter is actually pretty awkwardly close and is against one guy. That’s not what vehicles like this are meant to aim at. Plus against 9-B+ damage that helicopter will go down like wet paper. Small arms fire can already be dangerous for vehicles like this (though probably not as much for this particular helicopter), but flying vehicles tend to get absolutely wrecked when they take significant damage and a 9-B+ shooting at it is definitely an extremely hard hit. Depending on what gets shot the CH either instantly dies, the helicopter crashes, or the fuel ignites and it explodes. Plus with the previous 5 meter range its own missiles would blow itself up. Even assuming 10 meters that would be very awkward to fire safely. Like it’s not even from the damage it could take, the explosions can just mess with its lift considering how close it is, so it would need to back up while a 9-B+ is shooting at it.

Last edited:
That would be better, so they can more properly aim and not knock themselves out of the sky with half their weapons. Though 30 would probably be better since I think the QuickDraw’s range is pretty low in the Dozen of Meters range. With a better range it depends on if CH opens with explosives or his gun (the chain gun to be clear). The Quick Draw is 9-B+ so if he opens with the gun it does nothing and they get shot. But if they open with the explosives I’ll lean to inconvenience since the Quick Draw can still get some shots off and any 9-B+ attack to a helicopter is going to cause it major issues, but the Quick Draw I don’t think can survive a barrage of rockets with how strong their explosions are.

So overall I guess I lean towards Quick Draw for now. The CH has no reason to not go for the gun first since any other human would die to that, they won’t know this random dude can survive that nor that they can practically one shot the helicopter with any decent hit. Plus speed isn’t equalized so even if the bullets would be a problem, Quick Draw can avoid most the damage from the first volley of bullets by leaping out of the way.
Edit: Just noticed Quick Draw’s durability from some reason doesn’t scale to the wall breaking. I personally think a lot of units scale very weirdly this included since last I checked they can still take a hit or two from those units. Then it really does come down to dodging. With higher than supersonic+ reactions though that won’t be immensely hard. Especially since they do still have wall level durability.

Last edited:
Now that I think of it, the Composite Human doesn't. However, if they're aware that the bullets will do no damage if he attempts to dodge them, then why wouldn't they use their explosives, which are much more difficult to dodge? Remember, this is Composite. The human likely has enough intelligence to realize that the bombs are more likely to hit a guy that can dodge than the bullets.

Well my point was he doesn’t know that. So he’ll shoot first and by the time he notices his opponent can side step bullets he’ll already be shot a few times. And with how strong the Quick Draw’s bullets are any shot is going to have the helicopter in horrible shape.

I'm leaning towards the Quick Draw as well. However, if you're aware that somebody can dodge projectiles, then you're better off using fast attacks with a much higher AoE than fast attacks with a much lower AoE. I'm pretty sure CH possesses enough quick-witted thinking and smarts to realize that in time.

I mean, I assume when told about how they operate that would just be the description of they focus on dodging then quick drawing the opponent. If I had a chain gun in my hand I would assume that a normal person that likes to dodge stuff still isn’t getting out of the way of a bullet. While CH is smart they still have no way of knowing this random cowboy is actually ridiculously fast.

Yeah, they have no way of knowing, but it's not that hard to believe that CH would make an educated guess that they would be better off using a less dodgable weapon. Either way, I still think the Quick Draw is at an advantage due to his speed. Not voting yet though

I can see the point, like the explosives are a better weapon. I just not sure if it would like come off as innate overkill. The law of dominate strategy to me comes off as they would quickly just pull the trigger on the chain gun since it’s pretty much already in their hands as soon as the fight starts. Plus they got barely any time to do anything since even the general combat speed of the Quick Draw is supersonic+ (though I feel like we need to start adding movement speed to alot more profiles in general).

I will say though it sucks speed equalization rules are so wonky. With speed equalization Quick Draw would still have higher reactions but with how everything is multipled down it would make the CH’s guns faster so the Quick Draw couldn’t still get to dodge while also not having such an overwhelming speed advantage in general.

Edit (Though CH is a joke battles character rather than a VsBattles one, so maybe speed could be equalized differently).

The one thing that puzzles me is if the radius of the explosions from the bombs (If CH gets to use it in time) would be enough to hit the Quick Draw despite his attempted evasions. I can't find solid information about how large they would be, but from what I've seen they aren't too big. Also, depending on how high in the air the Mi-24 is, I wonder if the Quick Draw's shots could actually land. The post was a bit vague when it came to how high in the air they would be (which may be my fault due to not describing it)

If it’s 30 meters away it would need to be less than 30 meters up. Though let me look up the radius and heat of the explosives. I feel like they are pretty big though considering how large explosions need to be to get 9-B+ to 9-A yields.

Okay so interesting piece of information. From what I can gather many of the missiles that the helicopter has are based on hitting a target really hard rather than having a large blast area. So while I can’t find the particular blast area it seems to be noticeable small in general. I’ll check through all the explosives but the heat ones likely could be aim dodged.

According to this the S rockets have a pretty decent blast radius but energy does vastly decrease with distance and I am curious on how much the lethality relies on shrapnel. https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...IQFnoECDkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1LQp-QgfK-spgknmacoizJ
Plus I will need to find a better source. Also I have no clue if this would be about a game. It written kinda in between being super serious but it says splash damage and it makes me curious on if I am missing something.

Edit: Scratch it maybe being about a game. All the comments seem to refer to like real life information. Just seems like game terminology just got thrown around once or twice.

Back