• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Kirito

Tear gas is extremely quick to activate.

Has the Distinguish Gif in Kirito's shows, he doesn't need to spot an enemy to know their location

Also you should probably bloodlust Kirito

If you can still argue Kirito would win/inconclusive, then I think I can keep it as it is.

Seems fair enough. The distance is close enough.

A teenager with a normal longsword whose motto is "stay cool" and isn't even likely to charge straight in in-character...

...VS a dude with a day of preparation, has the knowledge and skill of every single human on earth, a barrage-worth of some of the deadliest chemicals on Earth (some of which take place nigh-instantly), etc.

So Kirito is 9-C now?

AP is quite useless when, like I said above, Kirito isn't likely to charge straight in quick enough to land a hit before he dies.

ThePixelKirby said:
KLOL told me to make this. So I made it.
Beginning of Alicrization Kirito.

1 day of prep for Composite Human. Composite Human gets nothing above 8-C.

Battle takes place in the parking lot of a hospital. Starting distance is 40 meters and speed is Equalized.

Kirito:

Composite Human: 8 (DMUA, KLOL, Arsenal, Junko, Impaler, Cueio, TriforcePower1, Stalkber)

Inconclusive:

Only expect quality battles from me sometimes.
kirito wins

9-B durability actually affects the battle... not at all.

Kirito only wincon used to be smack ch once

That was impossible then

Now his only wincon would be smack ch more than once

Which is even more impossible

Kirito is not 9-B. Kirito is not 9-C. This is not a stomp.

I never knew Kirito was 9-B.

Back