• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Fifteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add the votes to the OP in a bit, but with prior knowledge wouldn't CH be able to talk their way out of this or something? Or is Fifteen just a merciless assassin who can't be reasoned with? Because Composite Human is quite literally the most charismic person possible. They might be able to convince Fifteen to work for them or something.

Reality, shocking as it may be, isn't fiction.

A guy that wants to kill you and knows the best way to do so, and can do so pretty damn quickly, will not be stopped by any combination of words.

The Smashor said:
I'll add the votes to the OP in a bit, but with prior knowledge wouldn't CH be able to talk their way out of this or something? Or is Fifteen just a merciless assassin who can't be reasoned with? Because Composite Human is quite literally the most charismic person possible. They might be able to convince Fifteen to work for them or something.
All Null are sociopaths, and Fifteen might stop to talk before he kills composite human since Fifteen will have lived out hundreds of versions of the conversation through precog, it won't really have much of an effect on him

By the way, why isn't there a profile for the main protagonist of Katana ZERO? You'd think that would be the first profile made.

The Smashor said:
By the way, why isn't there a profile for the main protagonist of Katana ZERO? You'd think that would be the first profile made.
Wokistan has dibs on it, and already has a draft made. Other supporters have made other profiles

I see.

Also this is a stomp. Literally whatever CH does Fifteen just rewinds before it happens and has seen it happen before. This isn't like Diavolo where there's always a small chance he'll slip up. Fifteen literally cannot lose here.

Well now the person who made the match thinks it's a stomp. Which I respect- not a lot of people would admit their own match is a stomp.

So there goes the match.

The Smashor said:
I see.
Also this is a stomp. Literally whatever CH does Fifteen just rewinds before it happens and has seen it happen before. This isn't like Diavolo where there's always a small chance he'll slip up. Fifteen literally cannot lose here.
Composite human has literally the only consistent in canon counter to NULL. This isn't a stomp. If you think it is, then boost his prep time by a few hours, but it won't change the result with it not being a stomp.

Even if you think Fifteen should be able to counter it, Null have shown to not be able to in canon, so it doesn't matter.

What I have been saying for almost this entire thead. Setting up explosives that can maim or incapacitate but not kill, and making the future up until when the explosives are set off indistinguishable from futures were they are not. After he is down, drug him and bind him, and wait out the time. Things like this have proven to be not able to be rewinded out of

Mind you, this is also only one means that CH has of incapacitation, the other major one being incapacitating agents.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The Smashor said:
Thought based time rewinding.
Thought based time rewind won't save him from the sudden explosion. This is canon.
As I told you, it's literally insane to think that CH can set up an explosion hidden underground that hits Fifteen in the head hard enough to knock him out but doesn't blast his legs off (the same legs that are being used to stand on the ground), while also accounting for literally all things Fifteen could do.

Not only have you provided the slightest shrivel of evidence of any human making an explosion precise enough to only knock out and have no chance of killing, but you expect me to believe Fifteen will choose to stand in place, not use precognition, and do a handstand in the middle of the fight.

Stop it.

ThePixelKirby said:
As I told you, it's literally insane to think that CH can set up an explosion hidden underground that hits Fifteen in the head hard enough to knock him out but doesn't blast his legs off (the same legs that are being used to stand on the ground), while also accounting for literally all things Fifteen could do.

Not only have you provided the slightest shrivel of evidence of any human making an explosion precise enough to only knock out and have no chance of killing, but you expect me to believe Fifteen will choose to stand in place, not use precognition, and do a handstand in the middle of the fight.

Stop it.
He is the smartest human and best tactician in history. Worst comes to worst he set up multiple and sets himself up with some gear. Blasting off his leg is fine as long as it also knocks him out.

It doesn't need to be precise, and it doesn't need to work 100% of the time, or even most of the time, because it being possible is all that is required for it to not be a stomp. He doesn't need to stand in place, CH just needs to set up multiple.

Stop ignoring what a stomp is, because no amount of arguments for it being improbable matter unless you can prove its impossible.

I feel like stomp rules should be changed to one character reasonably winning about 90% of the time being a stomp, or the only situations where the other character can win are unlikely and very specific.

You know what I mean. The other character's win condition is almost never going to come up, reasonably.

He is the smartest human and best tactician in history. Worst comes to worst he set up multiple and sets himself up with some gear. Blasting off his leg is fine as long as it also knocks him out.

It doesn't need to be precise, and it doesn't need to work 100% of the time, or even most of the time, because it being possible is all that is required for it to not be a stomp. He doesn't need to stand in place, CH just needs to set up multiple.

Stop ignoring what a stomp is, because no amount of arguments for it being improbable matter unless you can prove its impossible.

It can not work any percent of the time, ever. Fifteen literally has to actively act in a way to incapacitate himself if CH has a chance at winning.

The Smashor said:
You know what I mean. The other character's win condition is almost never going to come up, reasonably.
You know, seeing as you regard this as a stomp, and it very much is since CH literally can't do anything, you can very well just delete the thread, and I'd see that as within your powers.

If anyone has a problem with it, they are free to try to report us using the argument that "it isn't a stomp because Fifteen could spontaneously jam his head into the ground in order to be incapacitated".

The way to get around precog is to make it indistinguishable from the futures where they don't attack. Sneak attack also does work due to thousands of possible futures. The OC also has a tactic that Null have shown to not be able to in canon.

Honestly, I don't get how "that's unlikely" is an argument when it comes to this OC. Every strategist in the history of the world put together + prior knowledge + prep = not unlikely at all.

Plus, the mere fact we managed to think of this strategy here proves OC could come up with that, or with something even better and be skilled enough to do it, specially with prior knowledge and prep.

Plus┬▓, its worth keeping in mind people vote for CH based on extremelly unlikely stuff all the time because "lol intelligence" and "lol, no character", so "it's unlikely" shouldn't be a problem at all for him.

The situation where the Precog failed was with a weaker, deprived, and weakened character.

ThePixelKirby said:
It can not work any percent of the time, ever. Fifteen literally has to actively act in a way to incapacitate himself if CH has a chance at winning.
Except it can. You downplaying Composite Human for yourself when its convinient won't help. Fifteen acting in character wouldn't count CH's win condition

ThePixelKirby said:
You know, seeing as you regard this as a stomp, and it very much is since CH literally can't do anything, you can very well just delete the thread, and I'd see that as within your powers.

If anyone has a problem with it, they are free to try to report us using the argument that "it isn't a stomp because Fifteen could spontaneously jam his head into the ground in order to be incapacitated".
Nice try, but grace already started so this wouldn't stop it from getting added. Someone getting salt and deleting a thread when a character of their choice is losing won't stop the thread, and we aren't supposed to delete threads in general.

You know very well that if someone acting in character grants their enemy a win condition then it is valid

With prior knowledge, OC can use enough explosives to knock out Fifteen but not kill him, and then drug him while he is out and bind him, or win by dragging out the fight for a super long time to make him run dry then apply just enough force to KO him without killing, or just use incapacitating agents.

All of those are in character for the OC since he has no personality, and are not unlikely at all, due to every strategist in the history of the world put together + prior knowledge + prep; the mere fact we managed to think of this strategy here proves OC could come up with that, or with something even better and be skilled enough to do it, specially with prior knowledge and prep, and its worth keeping in mind people vote for CH based on extremelly unlikely stuff all the time because "lol intelligence" and "lol, no character", so "it's unlikely" shouldn't be a problem at all for him, that would be a double standard.

The way to get around precog is to make it indistinguishable from the futures where they don't attack. Sneak attack also does work due to thousands of possible futures.

Its not a stomp no matter how you look at it, with prior knowledge and prep, OC has multiple ways to win.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
ThePixelKirby said:

Nice try, but grace already started so this wouldn't stop it from getting added. Someone getting salt and deleting a thread when a character of their choice is losing won't stop the thread, and we aren't supposed to delete threads in general.
You know very well that if someone acting in character grants their enemy a win condition then it is valid
...You're saying it's in-character for Fifteen to do handstands in-battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back