• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Fifteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
A legitimate reason for how CH could win, as I was told, was placing hidden, underground bombs that knock him out.

Except that's literally impossible, since it would just obliterate Fifteen's legs, killing him, and that's even if he didn't move or use Precognition at all, or teleportation.

Reasonably, the only way Fifteen could actually be knocked out by that would be if he did a hand stand, so his head was closer to the explosion than the rest of his body.

It would still kill him, but hey, it's a stomp, what do you expect?

OC just has to place a bomb in the exact perfect location where it won't hit any vital point, which is pretty easy when you have this level of intelligence and skill. Either that or win by dragging out the fight for a super long time to make him run dry then apply just enough force to KO him without killing, or just use incapacitating agents, or doing a sneak attack which the Precog can't help with due to thousands of possible futures, or coming up with something even better due to how smart this OC is, the list goes on.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
OC just has to place a bomb in the exact perfect location where it won't hit any vital point, which is pretty easy when you have this level of intelligence and skill. Either that or win by dragging out the fight for a super long time to make him run dry then apply just enough force to KO him without killing, or just use incapacitating agents, or doing a sneak attack which the Precog can't help with due to thousands of possible futures, or coming up with something even better due to how smart this OC is, the list goes on.
Battle starts. Fifteen sees a bomb. Does literally anything. Fifteen wins.

Battle starts. CH hid the bomb. Hard to place a bomb near a vital point while hiding it. Fifteen does literally anything. Fifteen wins.

Battle starts. CH tries to drag out the fight. Fifteen teleports to him. Fifteen wins.

Battle starts. CH uses incapacitating agents. Fifteen rewinds until he can Teleport away before the agents affect him too badly, since there isn't an 'instant' incapacitating agent, and he has advanced senses, so he's going to feel it coming even if it has few symptoms. Fifteen wins.

Battle starts. CH does a sneak attack. Enhanced Senses counters, or Fifteen precogs since his precognition is one of the best in the game. Fifteen wins.

Any more ideas?

"Battle starts. CH hid the bomb. Hard to place a bomb near a vital point while hiding it." And then the OC does it anyway, regardless if it is hard or easy, since if it is humanly possible, henot only can, but will do it.

"Battle starts. CH tries to drag out the fight. Fifteen teleports to him." And then OC dodges and continues dragging out the fight, and keeps on doing it everything 15 tries to teleport.

"Battle starts. CH uses incapacitating agents." And then 15 gets incapacitated.

"Battle starts. CH does a sneak attack." And succeds, because he has the best stealth in the entire planet.

Hey aren't all characters OCs.

Also I'm here because Kirby asked me to give input so here it is.

"And does it, because he has the best stealth in the entire planet."

Though this doesn't counter precog

The way to get around precog is to make it indistinguishable from the futures where they don't attack. Sneak attack also does work due to thousands of possible futures.

Also, yeah, all characters are OCs, but most characters come from an official sourse, this one is just an OC this wiki came up with to use in fights.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Battle starts. CH hid the bomb. Hard to place a bomb near a vital point while hiding it." And then the OC does it anyway, regardless if it is hard or easy, since if it is humanly possible, henot only can, but will do it.
"Battle starts. CH tries to drag out the fight. Fifteen teleports to him." And then OC dodges and continues dragging out the fight, and keeps on doing it everything 15 tries to teleport.

"Battle starts. CH uses incapacitating agents." And then 15 gets incapacitated.

"Battle starts. CH does a sneak attack." And succeds, because he has the best stealth in the entire planet.
1. Not humanly possible at all. Although, if you'd like, please explain how one could do it.

2. Hard to dodge someone who can teleport and reset the fight over and over, alongside predict where CH is going to move. In fact, that's literally how Connor beat Composite Human, and Connor's a hell of a lot weaker than Fifteen.

3. "Hmm, in this future, I get incapacitated. Let's rewind a bit. Ah, it's poisons. I'll teleport away. Good job, me!"

4. "Hmm, in this future, a weird silhouette man jumps me from behind. I'll just teleport over there and stab him."

ThePixelKirby said:
1. Not humanly possible at all. Although, if you'd like, please explain how one could do it.

2. Hard to dodge someone who can teleport and reset the fight over and over, alongside predict where CH is going to move. In fact, that's literally how Connor beat Composite Human, and Connor's a hell of a lot weaker than Fifteen.

3. "Hmm, in this future, I get incapacitated. Let's rewind a bit. Ah, it's poisons. I'll teleport away. Good job, me!"

4. "Hmm, in this future, a weird silhouette man jumps me from behind. I'll just teleport over there and stab him."
Place the bomb in the exact spot where it won't hit any vitals once it detonates. Pretty simple, you just have to calculate exactly how big the explosion will be, and know 15's exact heigh and the locations of the vitals.

Hard = possible. Possible = OC will do it. He is just that skilled.

The way to get around precog is to make it indistinguishable from the futures where they don't attack. Sneak attack also does work due to thousands of possible futures.

Checks 15's profile

"Can play out endless of versions of a given fight before they take place, and take the exact right actions needed to wi"

So uh

What's stopping Fifteen from going Doctor Strange to the future and going "So I need to do X and X and X and X to win... seems good."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ThePixelKirby said:

Place the bomb in the exact spot where it won't hit any vitals once it detonates. Pretty simple.
Hard = possible. Possible = OC will do it. He is just that skilled.

Find one example of a human actually planning and doing this without luck being a factor.

Let me correct myself. Impossible.

Let's see, the only time someone got around Precog was against a weaker, worn-out user of Chronos...

See above.

If CH goes for a bomb so weak it cannot even cause an impact on the liver or head, which is what it takes to knock someone out, then that's a pretty lame ass bomb. CH has access to far better explosives then that. Maiming is fine, as long as it doesn't kill him.

Luck is also perfectly fine to have in VS battles

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The OC making it indistinguishable from the futures where 15 loses, so they cant tell which one is which.
So uhh

You're telling me that

The dude over here looks into the future and CH makes it so that he's specifically incapacitated in a way that makes him look like the victor and he also wouldn't see a dead Composite Human.

Riiiiiiight.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Checks 15's profile
"Can play out endless of versions of a given fight before they take place, and take the exact right actions needed to wi"

So uh

What's stopping Fifteen from going Doctor Strange to the future and going "So I need to do X and X and X and X to win... seems good."
Basically nothing except Fifteen getting drunk before the fight and turning into the TF2 Demoman.

ThePixelKirby said:
Find one example of a human actually planning and doing this without luck being a factor.

Let's see, the only time someone got around Precog was against a weaker, worn-out user of Chronos...

See above.
No human hs the intelligence of every strategist and mathematic in history. Put those two together and the OC can easily do the exact calculation and blow it up in the exact moment. Yes, he is that good.

Not when you're every single dodger and martial artist in human history. Yes, he is that good.

Being physically stronger doesn't mean they dont have the same weaknesses.

Being physically stronger doesn't mean they don't have the same weaknesses.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ThePixelKirby said:

See above.
No human hs the intelligence of every strategist and mathematic in history. Put those two together and the OC can easily do the exact calculation and blow it up in the exact moment. Yes, he is that good.
Not when you're every single dodger and martial artist in human history. Yes, he is that good.

Being physically stronger doesn't mean they dont have the same weaknesses.

Being physically stronger doesn't mean they don't have the same weaknesses.
I think you universally missed 100% of what I said.

I've literally never seen people downplay their own characters specifically to make something not a stomp.

Honestly, the only argument for this being a stomp right now is that OC's victory is very unlikely, which doesn't matter, since OC wins due to unlikely stuff all the time; he is so good of a strategist that if victory is possible, this victory is very likely (not garanteed, but likely).

Iapitus The Impaler said:
His precog doesn't reach the far future, just the future of the match
So you're telling me.

That CH literally makes an endless amount of futures look like the exact same thing.

I'd like to see which human actually did this because they should be rewarded a Nobel Prize.

He is every strategist in human history put together and prior knowledge makes so he knows exactly how the opponents powers work, making a significnt amount of futures that look the same is pretty feasible.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
I think you universally missed 100% of what I said.
Then explain it better ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
Okay.

The conditions for CH are inane and 0 worldly evidence for a shrivel of what CH is expected to do has been provided.

I second what Edward said. Whoever had 1/100th of this level of accuracy needs a Nobel Prize.

ThePixelKirby said:
Okay.

The conditions for CH are inane and 0 worldly evidence for a shrivel of what CH is expected to do has been provided.

I second what Edward said. Whoever had 1/100th of this level of accuracy needs a Nobel Prize.
OC has every Nobel Prize ever given, and has the accuracy of literally everyone in human history put together, he can pick pretty much any unlikely situation and make it likely with his skill, as long as it is possible.

From what I'm reading from Fifteen's profile

Fifteen: Man sees endless amounts of futures.

Fifteen: Sees one where it ends up with him not unconscious on the floor

Fifteen: "Alright folks time to do that one."

Unless I'm reading Fifteen's profile wrong.

At least how its presented in gameplay, its more like he plays out the fight repeatedly in his head until he finds one where he wins and goes for that one. Also, just because they see what they need to do to win, doesn't mean they can do those things perfectly

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Okay.

OC has every Nobel Prize ever given, and has the accuracy of literally everyone in human history put together, he can pick pretty much any unlikely situation and make it likely with his skill, as long as it is possible.
Expecting OC to beat OC like this is like expecting OC to beat OC.

While I wont vote, but let me get this straight.

Fifteen can rewind time and upon death, he can see into the future and he can teleport?

This seems to be a mismatch. Although I don't know either character well.

/unfollows immediately cuz I hate CH matches.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Yes it is.
So this debate is just devolving into "it is", "no it isn't", "it is" "no it isn't"? How nice.
Tends to happen when one side simply says "Yea he could totally win" and doesn't provide any detailed reasoning.

ThePixelKirby said:
Tends to happen when one side simply says "Yea he could totally win" and doesn't provide any detailed reasoning.
So "has the intelligent of every strategist, martial artist, weapon user and mathematic on the world, knows exactly how the opponent's powers work and has prep to place whatever he wants in the battlefield, and has something that has canonically worked" isn't detailed now?

It is; the answer is that it is.

Name a person, an actual person, who has demonstrated the capability for intelligence like this in recorded history.

"Smartest person ever" doesn't automatically mean he can perform any ridiculous intelligence feat you claim, you actually have to prove that this title entails the level intelligence you say it does by showing examples of real world intelligence, without which, this statement is completely meaningless

Yes, it does automatically mean he can perform any ridiculous intelligence feat actually, that's why in threads, it is assumed that if it is possible for the OC to do something to win, he will do so, and people are allowed to vote for him to win by doing very unlikely things, that's how matches with this character work. Heck, there are some threads in which the justification was "he would find a way", without explaining what that was.

That is textbook NLF.

No, just because you have super amazing intelligence does not mean you can perform 'any ridiculous intelligence feat'.

Unless you are Rick Sanchez and even then it is doubtful. I wouldn't expect someone who is amazing with geometry to be good with chemistry.

Plus, if there were some threads with "he would find a way" as an answer..

Well hate to break it to you, but that is fallacious reasoning.

Then those threads are BS, simple as that. "He's smart enough to perform this feat, I won't give you actual evidence but you should accept he is" is ridiculous no matter how you look at it, and just because people were willing to let this pass before doesn't change that

It's not my fault if this wiki always goes with "he knows what the opponent's ability is, so he finds a weakness and wins no matter what" whenever this OC has prior knowledge, its just what happens, I don't agree with it either, but it's just how this character works, I just go with it.

Could CH make a situation where he is basically unkillable? like even with 15's stupid precog at the end of the day hes just a guy with a sword. If CH had more prep time he could create an absolute gauntlet of mines/sleeping gasses. Isn't there completely invisible/unsmellable chemicals he could use to create enormous area's that 15 can't access him via. CH has the intellect to pull off a set up where he is impregnable by 15 and force an inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back