• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs All 6 Yugioh Protagonists

CH has one week of Prep, and $1000 to buy cards and learn the rules. YugI has Plot Armor, Yuma has Zexal has shining draw, Any transformations are legal, and Astral and the Pharaoh can help. The duel is a shadow game where all damage is real and only CH has access to banned cards. Furthermore, all protagonists have their decks as of their latest episode, and combined human has 24000 life points and may not use FTKs.

Note 1: All protagonists besides Yusaku are exempt from master rule 4

Note 2: Yusaku has access to Data storm.

Yugi gets magnets

Jadien gets his typical fusion spacian deck (since it doesn't change MUCH throughout the series)

Yusei gets his typical synchro deck (star dust shooting dragon possibly star dust quasar deck)

Yuma gets a utopia spam deck

The rest I don't know not up to date with the recent stuff (I do know how pendulums work, didn't keep up though with the series)

I am pretty sure composite human will get some BS lock deck that will completely shut down the YuGiOh protagonists easily if he has prep time.

So your telling me composite human doesn't know what deck the protagonist have, but he has time to build a deck to go against all 6

Alright, this is where it gets tricky. I assume you know about reality fiction interaction, so I'll spare you the trouble. Since all six protagonists are famous(except for Yuma) he knows the general idea of their deck, but since we must assume he is in the same dimension, he doesn't know each and every card or of things like Zexal or Supreme King.

So how exactly are we going to assume there starting hands and who goes first (recommend from Newest to oldest so all of them can get a glimpse on how synchros, yxz, and pendulums work.

Huesito88 said:
So how exactly are we going to assume there starting hands and who goes first (recommend from Newest to oldest so all of them can get a glimpse on how synchros, yxz, and pendulums work.
Sure.

Not sure, though I feel like it may be a better idea to compare things like consistency, typical first turn moves, and the output ceiling of each deck.

I do. If he has money to buy the cards then that means that he has access to every card printed. Also, master rule 4 utterly destroys Yusei's synchro spam and Jaden's fusion spam (As well as Yuma's spam, though he typically uses one xyz at a time). CH using current SPYRALS before they were hit on the ban list would destroy all of them.

Yobobojojo said:
CH has one week of Prep, and $1000 to buy cards and learn the rules. YugI has Plot Armor, Yuma has Zexal has shining draw, Any transformations are legal, and Astral and the Pharaoh can help. The duel is a shadow game where all damage is real and only CH has access to banned cards. Furthermore, all protagonists have their decks as of their latest episode, and combined human has 24000 life points and may not use FTKs.
Note: All protagonists besides Yusaku are exempt from master rule 4
How about this

Yeah, I'm fairy certain that CH would take it with that SPYRAL deck. Ash blossom locks out their primary consistency plays, firewall dragon bounces back any boss monsters, sleeper allows for pops on both player's turns, tri-gate wizard can negate a card once per turn if it's linked up properly. There's just too much disruption for any of the protagonists to really handle. Jadan and Yusei and both sort of glass cannons, and Jaden's fusions often times cause him to go minus, and Yusei's combos are too prone to being disrupted. Yugi suffers from similar disruption. And Yuma simply doesn't have enough defense to maintain himself.

Yusaku is prone to destruction as well, and has similar weaknesses to Yusei. Yuya honestly has the best chance as pendulums are an insane factor, but even he can't get past overwhelming search negation and repeated bounces. Not to mention that sleeper can pop both of his scales and Tri-gate wizard can outright banish one of them when the turn is his again. Real life yu-gi-oh just kinda takes a crap on the anime iteration of it.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, I'm fairy certain that CH would take it with that SPYRAL deck. Ash blossom locks out their primary consistency plays, firewall dragon bounces back any boss monsters, sleeper allows for pops on both player's turns, tri-gate wizard can negate a card once per turn if it's linked up properly. There's just too much disruption for any of the protagonists to really handle. Jadan and Yusei and both sort of glass cannons, and Jaden's fusions often times cause him to go minus, and Yusei's combos are too prone to being disrupted. Yugi suffers from similar disruption. And Yuma simply doesn't have enough defense to maintain himself.
Yusaku is prone to destruction as well, and has similar weaknesses to Yusei. Yuya honestly has the best chance as pendulums are an insane factor, but even he can't get past overwhelming search negation and repeated bounces. Not to mention that sleeper can pop both of his scales and Tri-gate wizard can outright banish one of them when the turn is his again. Real life yu-gi-oh just kinda takes a crap on the anime iteration of it.
Thought so, give me a sec.

Yeah. But CH will still be able to create a board that's too hard to crack for any of the main characters. Especially since most of them focus on attack negation and monster attack and defense modifiers rather than negation typically. (Or burn damage for Arc V characters). SOme exceptions to this are cards like Stardust, and solemn judgment, but CH can rather easily play around that with cards like cosmic cyclone, super agent, or simply by throwing too many cards on the board.

Unlike the Ygo protags, CH doesnt have bullshit main character powers. He loses^87

Yobobojojo said:
Someone's never seen a video of the yugioh metagame.
Bruh, that answer was a joke. Dragon Rulers, Nekroz, Zoo, FP Speelboks, even SPYRAL can destroy the six of them.

Back