• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of creating a composite Godzilla profile, including every single film, comic and game that Godzilla has ever been featured in. Are there any objections to me creating this?

Probably FTL+ in terms of reaction speed, I still need to find more data, let me get back to you on this.

I would also need to find a way of quantifying Super Godzilla as well

Agree we need a Composite Godzilla Profile as for example Composite Link or Sonic.

You can star basing on https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(CR_Godzilla:_Descent_of_the_Destruction_God)

I suppose that a composite profile might be acceptable. Just make sure to ignore the Marvel comics, as the scaling there does not make any sense whatsoever.

For make it easier

We can make a Composite Version of every media:

Composite Godzilla from Films

Composite G from Comics

Composite G from Mangas

Composite G from Books

Composite G from Videogames

and then Connect all them in a Single Full Composite Godzilla.

You are only allowed to create one composite Godzilla page.

OK, so this is going to be a hell of a lot tougher than I thought, namely due to the various "Super Forms" that Godzilla has.

My question for everyone is do we use Godzilla: CR Descent of the Destruction God as a reference for composite Godzilla in base form? If so do we then assume that this version can effectively use the other forms that Godzilla has access to throughout all the different versions of media? In which case my idea would be to have Godzilla ranked as High 4-C in base, at least High 4-C for his red atomic energy form and meltdown form to possibly 4-B for his Super Godzilla form. It has been stated somewhere that Godzilla's power, speed and durability all increase by a factor of 2,000 upon ascending to Super Godzilla (I need to find a link for that though).

Finally with regards to Marvel Comics, do we need to exclude all feats from Marvel since there are some things that don't neccessarily contradict composite Godzilla's feats. May I at least mention them in the feat list that I'm planning to create for Godzilla?

Feats are fine from Marvel. Power-scaling from Thor and the like, is not.

Antvasima said:
Feats are fine from Marvel. Power-scaling from Thor and the like, is not.
So Feats for Marvel Godzilla are fine, but if he was able to match Thor in strength this feat is valid or no?

No, you cannot scale from Marvel characters, but his own feats are okay.

Yojimbo1989 said:
My question for everyone is do we use Godzilla: CR Descent of the Destruction God as a reference for composite Godzilla in base form? If so do we then assume that this version can effectively use the other forms that Godzilla has access to throughout all the different versions of media? In which case my idea would be to have Godzilla ranked as High 4-C in base, at least High 4-C for his red atomic energy form and meltdown form to possibly 4-B for his Super Godzilla form. It has been stated somewhere that Godzilla's power, speed and durability all increase by a factor of 2,000 upon ascending to Super Godzilla (I need to find a link for that though).

I don't know about scaling transformations from external power boosts to an incarnation that's already stronger than those transformations. Rulers of Earth Godzilla, though, did display the ability to use the red spiral ray and a red nuclear pulse through sheer willpower, so that one I'd say is valid for a composite.

You could just use the highest statistics from all of our Godzilla pages, in order to save time.

Yojimbo1989 said:
I'm thinking of creating a composite Godzilla profile, including every single film, comic and game that Godzilla has ever been featured in. Are there any objections to me creating this?
Nice Idea!

Antvasima said:
You could just use the highest statistics from all of our Godzilla pages, in order to save time.
Doubt .... How works the creation of a Composite Character??? I mean, first have to take the strongest Version and then, have to add to the strongest version the Destructive Power, Durability, Reaction Speed, Transformations, etc... from the other Incarnations?

You use the strongest feats and powerscaling for each statistic.

Badass Battlestar said:
so what's largest incarnation of godzilla ever seen?
And it's height?
From what I know Biggest Godzilla Ever apeared In A Space Godzilla Novel Godzilla/Rozan Just her liver was stated to be 500 meters long.

Acording to that we are talking about a 3 Km Tall Godzilla..... if Heisei Godzilla with 100 meters tall had a Official weight of 60.000 metric tons ... Rozan must Weight 1.800.000 Metric Tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back