• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Completely unimportant speed minor upgrade for saitama, cosmic garou, and blast

If we consider that true then they shouldn't scale to the AP for the same reason. Since the power of the attack would increase the more the speed increases.
Hold on Fluffy. Take a step back and reread the reasoning as to why they fully scale instead of half-scale in the first place.

Garou and Saitama both tanked the recoil of the attack with no damage. Saitama was able to hurt Garou. Garou copied Saitama's stats.

Hold on Fluffy. Take a step back and reread the reasoning as to why they fully scale instead of half-scale in the first place.

Garou and Saitama both tanked the recoil of the attack with no damage. Saitama was able to hurt Garou. Garou copied Saitama's stats.
He probably meant the explosion was that strong due to Blast and his friends making it travel MFTL+ and thus increasing its power.

I'm pretty sure that if the pressure was quadrupled, the speed would have only doubled
not gonna pretend I can calc it myself but there's no way they're not at least in the tens of billions mftl+ ranges, so I'd just suggest pinging a calc group member to assist here

How much of the end result was caused by kinetic energy rather than the initial point of energy caused by the impact? Because KE certainly isn't responsible for that explosion, at all. We cannot gauge how much KE was added to the already dense amount of energy.

How much of the end result was caused by kinetic energy rather than the initial point of energy caused by the impact? Because KE certainly isn't responsible for that explosion, at all. We cannot gauge how much KE was added to the already dense amount of energy.
I don't really see what you mean
are you saying that people punching eachother isn't kinetic energy? I mean either way it's still energy tbh
Sure kiddo. Being aggressive over caped baldy is showing your immense little dick energy.
you were the one starting off with "you can't comprehend anything waaaah" coming with unnecessary insults over a resolved conflict

@GodlyCharmander I was just about to issue Ziller a warning for his earlier post. Don't sink to level and respond with the same attitude towards him.

@ZillertheBucko Watch how you respond to other user's on here. It's uncalled for to use the language you did in your earlier post.
And it’s also quite uncalled for to insult people’s intelligence over a civil debate which was already resolved, but you don’t seem to care about that in any way

And it’s also quite uncalled for to insult people’s intelligence over a civil debate which was already resolved, but you don’t seem to care about that in any way
I hadn't seen that post. Yours was the one that just stood out to me.

Team compressed the energy and shot it out in one direction. The beam then exploded. I don't know if it increased the power of the beam and I agree it didn't. I think they just made it travel ridiculously faster.

The shockwave or energy from Saitama and Garou's punches haven't been shown to travel MFTL+ without Blast's influence. I'm starting to think that the reason the beam travelled that far was due to Blast and his teammates.

The amount it destroyed would have been the same either way, the only difference is that it was destroyed faster, but using the same amount of energy. Like the amount of energy it takes to run from A to be is the same if takes to walk from point A to point B, since using less energy for longer ends up being the same as using more energy for a shorter amount of time

or something like that

Blast and his team making the beam travel faster is the reason no one should scale imo. No one has been shown to react to the speed of the beam when it travelled that large distance. He did that because the beam would explode near Earth and the milky way would be doomed otherwise.

Blast and his team making the beam travel faster is the reason no one should scale imo. No one has been shown to react to the speed of the beam when it travelled that large distance. He did that because the beam would explode near Earth and the milky way would be doomed otherwise.
Well this doesn’t matter anymore, I was more so hoping that a calc member would find the original speed of their shockwave during the sp^2 as I’ve been saying above

There's no way to find it.
no no no, it wouldn't be that hard
just take the surface area that it covered when it was omnidirectional, and then just compare it to the width and height that it was turned into after it was portaled
like I said before, if the pressure quadrupled, the explosion's speed would have doubled
just find the difference in pressure by pixel scaling the change in volume
I'd just suggest someone with the authority to calc stuff like this does so, since they're quite obviously massively faster than their mftl+ value currently is

it would still obliterate thousands of stars if not million.

I know it. I'm just saying their speed doesn't scale.
There shouldn't be any problem in scaling this to their speed, the only problem is the calculation
That scene demostrates the attack speed of serious punch.
Garou was able to react to serious punch later and even before the SP^2 feat in his awakened form.
Many characters in different verse are rated like this only (For Ex : Way Big And BOG Goku ).
an Attack X is shown to travel a planetary/galactic/universal distance in short time ,then later the same attack is used against another character. If the character reacts to the Attack X ,he should scale to the speed of Attack X.

The beam travelled MFTL+ was due to Blast and his friends. Without them, the blast could've just exploded without traveling any distance.

the way the energy was redirected actually makes me wonder how people found the actual AP values, I wager they’d have to be substantially lower in the 4-A range given that the energy spread out in a conical fashion rather than a spherical one we usually apply inverse square law for.

Without them, the blast could've just exploded without traveling any distance.
The earth was in danger because of that.
Not to mention considering that explosion had the power to destroy millions of stars ,Even if lowballed its very plausible that even without them the explosion would have travelled omnidirectionally destroying hundreds of stars.The closest distance between two stars near our solar system is at 4 light years i.e the distance between our Sun and Alpha Centauri.

Why would Saitama and Garou scale to the speed at which the explosion expands?
I don't know
The OP mentions using the same logic as the speed rating for meteoric burst boros, the speed of the shockwaves should be the same as the speed of their fists clashing.
I Don't get why their Travel/Flight Speed or Reaction Speed should scale to this.
I also asked this but he didn't respond 🗿

Why would Saitama and Garou scale to the speed at which the explosion expands?
Ok you’re just not paying attention to me
They’re not scaling to the redirected speed, we just need a new calc to find the original speed of the explosion

Ok you’re just not paying attention to me
I was responding to Aachintya.
They’re not scaling to the redirected speed, we just need a new calc to find the original speed of the explosion
How do we find the original speed when we only know it only travelled that far thanks to Blast and his team? Can you explain how they scale to the speed at which the explosion expands? That's more like AP feat, not speed.

I was responding to Aachintya.

How do we find the original speed when we only know it only travelled that far thanks to Blast and his team? Can you explain how they scale to the speed at which the explosion expands? That's more like AP feat, not speed.
Like I said, we just get a calc group member. It’s that simple.

Even if a speed is calculated.It is very much required that why does the explosion scale to garou and saitama.
Simply stating "similar to meteroic burst kick" is not enough.
Actually it is enough
Speed of shockwave shouldn’t be faster than speed of the punches until blast interfered, just find original speed and it’s easy

Guys, the energy exploded on impact, just find the speed of the omnidirectional expansion and we're good.

Assume 1 second, and take the radius of the explosion itself. And boom, you get a speed value.
We don't know the radius. The beam travelled further because the expolsion became it was reduced to a smaller projectile. I think.

We don't know the radius. The beam travelled further because the expolsion became it was reduced to a smaller projectile. I think.
We do actually! It's the hole caused by the explosion. The explosion became a projectile/beam, then it exploded once it entered in contact with something, thus, allowing for the feat to happen. (After all, the beam was a few meters wide, it couldn't have destroyed several stars systems if it hadn't expanded once again)

We do actually! It's the hole caused by the explosion. The explosion became a projectile/beam, then it exploded once it entered in contact with something, thus, allowing for the feat to happen. (After all, the beam was a few meters wide, it couldn't have destroyed several stars systems if it hadn't expanded once again)
Aren't you trying to find out the radius of the omnidirectional explosion to find it's speed?
The radius of the omnidirectional explosion is not the same as the length of the concentrated beam. This is because the beam would have travelled further if it became concentrated.

Aren't you trying to find out the radius of the omnidirectional explosion to find it's speed?
The radius of the omnidirectional explosion is not the same as the length of the concentrated beam. This is because the beam would have travelled further if it became concentrated.
Fluffy, what you're struggling to understand is,
The energy exploded omnidirectionally AGAIN once the beam entered in contact with something after travelling through space

Back