• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Complete Saint Seiya verse Overhaul Part 1) - Perhaps one of the top 10 most ambitious overhauls to a verse in vswiki history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf, nothing suggests he was blitzed and Aiolos was amped

but I'm not sure if I actually understand the immeasurable speed argument
Has it been pointed out that it needs the 9th Sense to be at least FTL according to Episode G and Episode G Requiem?

Does the wiki treat reactions and perception speed differently?
yes. somehow

Like DDM said
Perceiving all of reality is more akin to cosmic awareness rather than Immeasurable speed. only when it is shown that there exists a higher temporal dimension that introduces complex Time will it grants immeasurable speed (need confirmations from the verse to exist) and we seem to share the same thought on how it could just be a Range and such

furthermore, in BB's case, she was able to travel at any point in time in the multiverse/possibilities
Something I haven't seen in Saint Seiya.

the massive difference between the two is for BB's case she has more feat that further supports immeasurable speed.
I'm not getting the difference here. Can you actually perceive something without processing any part of ot?

this was taken from her profile but upon reading the CRT there is more to it than what the profile says and the more i read on that CRT the more this 1:1 comparison becomes bleak

yes. somehow

Like DDM said
Perceiving all of reality is more akin to cosmic awareness rather than Immeasurable speed. only when it is shown that there exists a higher temporal dimension that introduces complex Time will it grants immeasurable speed (need confirmations from the verse to exist) and we seem to share the same thought on how it could just be a Range and such

furthermore, in BB's case, she was able to travel at any point in time in the multiverse/possibilities
Something I haven't seen in Saint Seiya.

the massive difference between the two is for BB's case she has more feat that further supports immeasurable speed.

this was taken from her profile but upon reading the CRT there is more to it than what the profile says and the more i read on that CRT the more this 1:1 comparison becomes bleak
I'll come back to this later. Irl stuff

Might make a new thread for this though and just go wuth Toer 1 stuff and canon blog

oh? Aiolia has dunamis in chapter 4 does he?
Yes, he always had part of the Keraunos :unsure:

But if I'm not mistaken it's a translation error this from chapter 4, but not that it would prevent him from achieving this before. Since he always had the Keraunos.

Yes, he always had part of the Keraunos :unsure:

But if I'm not mistaken it's a translation error this from chapter 4, but not that it would prevent him from achieving this before. Since he always had the Keraunos.
It's not a translation error

and I wouldn't equate a divine weapon to dunamis. It was made very clear the Titans dunamises (dunamii?) were sealed to Tartarus, that's why Aiolia and Shura lost Coeus' and Kreios' dunamii at the end of G.

Unless you're arguing Aiolia was born with access to Zeus' dunamis and not just his ability to wield lightning?

Sir ovens= Thinks everything looks aite.

Executor No= Seemingly agreed with 5-D going on a long explanation about it.

LordGriffin= Canon blog Nep and 9th sense look fine+ Executor’s comments on 5-D are valid to him.

Medeus= Everything looks okay

Low 1-C soul and mind for 8th sense users looks like it passed

Canon Blog looks like it passes too

Everything else brought up in thus thread will be done in a new crt.

It's not a translation error

and I wouldn't equate a divine weapon to dunamis. It was made very clear the Titans dunamises (dunamii?) were sealed to Tartarus, that's why Aiolia and Shura lost Coeus' and Kreios' dunamii at the end of G.

Unless you're arguing Aiolia was born with access to Zeus' dunamis and not just his ability to wield lightning?
But Zeus dunamis is his ability to wield lightning, that the Keraunos of Ceos (his actual full dunamis):

But Zeus dunamis is his ability to wield lightning, that the Keraunos of Ceos (his actual full dunamis):
idk if that's entirely true, Zeus also has the ability to manipulate nothingness and chaos.

I do recall however Aiolos knows Aiolia was born with Zeus' lightning from volume 0

idk if you're wrong, but I also don't know if you're right.

I am however fine with not scaling any other Golds to Aiolia's speed, he's very clearly faster than them.

@Dereck03 sorry for the wait, been busy with some exams.

I disagreed with the type 5 Acausality, the Type 2 NEP with information aspect, Dimensional Manipulation, and Type 1 Concept hax.

nothing in the type 5 Acausality arguments mention the characters become an unchangeable entity because they’re beyond causality, which is needed for the new standard.

NEP type 2 has nothing about being neither existing nor nonexistent, and nothing about information is stated to be nonexistent.

Dimensional Manipulation has no backing on it being dimensional manipulation beyond a statement of someone adapting to a dimension, which is just Reactive evolution, not DM.

Type 1 concept hax I don’t see any statements on Karma existing independent of reality so I’m asking for statements.

I disagreed with the type 5 Acausality, the Type 2 NEP with information aspect, Dimensional Manipulation, and Type 1 Concept hax.

nothing in the type 5 Acausality arguments mention the characters become an unchangeable entity because they’re beyond causality, which is needed for the new standard.

NEP type 2 has nothing about being neither existing nor nonexistent, and nothing about information is stated to be nonexistent.

Dimensional Manipulation has no backing on it being dimensional manipulation beyond a statement of someone adapting to a dimension, which is just Reactive evolution, not DM.

Type 1 concept hax I don’t see any statements on Karma existing independent of reality so I’m asking for statements.
Regarding Tier 1, do you also disagree? Because there are already a lot of arguments against it and it seems controversial.

After re-checking a bit the discussion i think the same tho i alrd disagreed with NEP 2, but will wait if the new thread address something new..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back