• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commissioner R vs Mukuro Hoshimiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Mukuro walked across a barren wasteland. She had just beaten the devil, Vanir. She pulled up a piece of paper she had in her hand.

High 6-C battle for the top!

Current combatants:

Zeref Dragneel

Comissioner R

Hajime Hinata

Mukuro Hoshimiya

Vanir

Cole MacGrath

"Commissioner R..." She said to herself. As she looked up from the paper, she caught a glimpse of a blond haired man in a black suit. "Mukuro Hoshimiya I presume." The man said to her as he turned to eye her down. "You presume correctly, Commissioner R." R laughed. "Am I that transparent?" Mukuro let go of her paper as she got into a battle ready stance. R raised an eyebrow.

"You know the man above me, Zeref Dragneel. I believe that he will beat me. So right now, I'm just defending my position as 2nd."

"2nd?"

"Yeah, I defeated that kid Hajime Hinata pretty easily. I doubt you'd be any different."

"Hmph, we'll see about that."

Spirit Form Mukuro and Bishop R. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Mukuro R
Ultio R render

The fact that Greed can eat type 3 conceptual powernull. Greed was used to eat the seal placed on everyone on earth by the Gods before proceeding to eat itself out of existence.

Considering said seal was placed on humans by High 4-C Gods and done via law manip, I'd say Greed is potent enough to eat Mukuro's power null.

Currently not on his profile, but it is generally accepted that R's Greed can consume type 3 concepts from breaking the Taboo.

Also Greed can survive in space, so it will just eat R and come back. The only way to get rid of Greed is either EE, petrification, or better absorption.

By the way, in R's profile says that he absorps the life of their opponents and then absorp their abilities, so couls resistance to life manipulation counter that?

Also, Mukuro can destroy particles and return everything into nothingness, so maybe it can work to get rid of R.

Greed absorbed the strength and power of a High 4-C. I doubt Mukuro has resistance on that level. R can absorb her soul as well, among other things. This match boils down to if Mukuro can kill R before he decides to go into his pocket dimension and surprise her with Greed.

Probs not.

I'll get more people on the thread to see what they think.

If someone want to know the details, Mukuro's Sealing is 4-D since Michael's ability can work on Space-Time itself

"——《R─ütaibu -Unlock》." In that instant, a collapsed black hole energized around <Zodiac>, absorbing all the bombardments fired at her....Yeah. That's one of <Michael>'s abilities." "The key alters the very fabric of space-time to unlock space, thereby creating a wormhole. Moreover, she can also set its destination."
~ Quote​

Well this just took a turn. Any votes yet?

Ionliosite said:
Mukuro can still send him to space, which will be difficult for him to come back.
Literally every god in the verse can fly and survive in space.

I'll add it. Someone get an admin to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back