• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Anakin Skywalker

Stefano4444

He/Him
Disney Anakin

Vanguard Shepard

Speed =

Commander Shepard : 0 ()

Anakin Skywalker: 4 (Raffney, XING06, ShadyScourge, Stillwinston)

Anakin should take this.

Shepard is hardcore but to take Anakin he surely needs his squad.

Soldier, Infiltrator or Tech Shepard would have a better solo chance than Vanguard Shepard.

Think about it what could Shepard do? Charge a Jedi with a lightsaber? Not the best idea. Throwing him around? Yeah Anakin can do that too and he is faster. The force works instantly while biotics need a second to "activate".

Also best chance for a soldier against a Jedi is shooting them from the save distance. Unless the soldier is really outstanding in 1on1 (But even Mandalorians like Mandalore the Ultimate for example who are arguably way deadlier in "not force augmented" close combat than Shepard have trouble taking a Jedi down 1on1).

Raffney said:
Think about it what could Shepard do? Charge a Jedi with a lightsaber? Not the best idea. Throwing him around? Yeah Anakin can do that too and he is faster. The force works instantly while biotics need a second to "activate".
Shepard had his biotic powers and the omni-blade to counter Anakin and the lightsaber in close combat.

And Shepard doesn't requid entire minutes to utilize his abilities as you suggest, he can use them just as fast as Anakin, the only downside is that he need to wait for them to recharge.

I said seconds not minutes. Although i have to admit Shepards biotic implants are better than the usual stuff in Mass Effect.

The Omni-Blade is a close combat weapon, if close combat becomes nescessary. Not really the main weapon.

Shepards augmented reaction and strength makes him pretty fast and effective with that thing in a short period. So he could block some attacks if it comes to it but i surely would not bet on that thing. Jedi sword work is pretty fast and methodical.

I'd have to go with Anakin on this one. Vanguard just isn't a good matchup, based on the fact that they prefer close-in work, where he's totally outclassed. The Omni-blade is good but it's made of silicon carbide, not exactly an exotic lightsaber stopping material; I'm fairly sure that a lightsaber would go right through.

Also, his physical abilities aren't exactly up to par - even with biotic enhancement he's only 8-B physically. The High 7-C is for ranged biotic abilites. His best bet would be to use cryo or incendiary rounds or just heavy autofire and keep distance while throwing out singularities and warps to trap then instagib Anakin, but that's more an adepts type of fighting style.

Back