• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
Daniel: Wait... then Who did?

Avatar Azathoth: (Stands behind Godmode king)

Godmode king: You!!!! You FRAMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Azathoth: I needed to... FOR THE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Who cares about any pathetic memes?" snapped the Godmode King. "You stole my identity and practically ruined everything."
Avatar Azathoth: I have Identity theft which can steal entire identities. Your argument is ivalid.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

"Who cares about any pathetic memes?" snapped the Godmode King. "You stole my identity and practically ruined everything."
Godmode king: YOU EVEN RESTARTED THE PARADOX!!!!!!!! THE PARADOX!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!

Godmode king: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

Godmode king: YOU EVEN RESTARTED THE PARADOX!!!!!!!! THE PARADOX!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!

Godmode king: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"AT LEAST THE PARADOX WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING ONCE AGAIN! LIKE I WANTED! I NEVER EVEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT ALL ANYMORE!"

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Beerus:I was wondering why you should be washed if you can take your power ... * Teleported behind the back of Godmode king and takes all its power without exception *
The Godmode King dodges and Beerus takes Azathoth's power instead. I teleport in again wielding the Versecrusher Omega and destroy the Paradox once again with a massive toss.

Orror: TNOA! GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TNOA and everything on the Internet gives energy to Orror by forming Orror Shoop da woop tom blaster wiht ultra instinct *

Orror: Pray...

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Beerus:and now I'm using the goku trick ... give me your energy!
  • Each Internet user and everything on the Internet gives energy to Beerud by forming Spirit Bomb *
Beerus: ... pray
The Godmode King generates a red-and-gold zodiac disk that propels Azathoth at the Spirit Bomb and explodes it in Beerus's face.

Azathoth: My king, Why did you do that? I am not the avatar, and I am part of the Combine anyways... the combine base! so why? Why did you attack meh?

Inksaness said:
Azathoth: My king, Why did you do that? I am not the avatar, and I am part of the Combine anyways... the combine base! so why? Why did you attack meh?
"Because you imitated me and wrecked everything "for the memes!" So that was your punishment. Don't do it again." responded the Godmode King.

Inksaness said:
Motu/Paltu: WE ARE BACK! TO SERVE OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR... NEGATIVE RYUKAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Godmode King slams his staff down and generates a red-and-gold zodiac disk that does:

MoluPatlu
Ded Motu and Patlu

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
"Because you imitated me and wrecked everything "for the memes!" So that was your punishment. Don't do it again." responded the Godmode King.
Azathoth: Okay (*dabs* and puts a crossed finger on the back of his back)

Dark and I are fighting Decimus, who removes his armor, strengthening him beyond our comprehension. Just it coming off causes a mushroom cloud that can be seen by anyone and winds so strong it can be felt throughout the universe.

I laugh. "Not bad, perfect climactic final battle, anyway, Dark, lets **** this clown up." I say, attacking Decimus.

Negative Orror (In the edge of the omniverse): What are these strong winds? I will check it out. (checks it out)

PublicMinority87 said:
Dark and I are fighting Decimus, who removes his armor, strengthening him beyond our comprehension. Just it coming off causes a mushroom cloud that can be seen by anyone and winds so strong it can be felt throughout the universe.
I laugh. "Not bad, perfect climactic final battle, anyway, Dark, lets **** this clown up." I say, attacking Decimus.
Orror: I will do so too!

Public: Aren't you fighting against Mao?

Orror: Stalin's got that covered!

Orror: All right, here are the sides. The sides are Orror, Public, Dark, Issorrowsproductons, Donald Trump?, and Stalin vs Godmode king, Demicus, and Azathoth, vs Negative Ryukama, Heretic Army, Xi Jinping, and Mao Zedong vs Beerus(keeper of TRUE OMNIVERSE) vs Negative Orror vs Gaster's duck and Gaster(Beyond limit with full soul) vs Neutrals that we don't even know is in the battlefield. Each vs sign means a different side of the war inside the Combine base.

PublicMinority87 said:
Decimus laughs. Beneath the machinery and the breather, Wallace Breen's eyes can be visibly seen.

Decimus raises his hands and generates a massive black hole with multiple black holes rotating around them at MFTL+ speeds and tosses it at everyone opposing the Godmode King.

Back