• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

COLLIDING FISTS OF KI! Son Goku vs Akuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Nope. In DBZ it is explicitly shown that SSJ transformation drains huge amounts of stamina. It's the sole reason why Goku came up with the Full Powered SSJ. Training himself to endure the reduced fatigue and desensitize the body to it.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Going with Goku for Ki sense, Teleport, many ki techniques, Kienzan, fly, endurance and ssj
Kienzan falls under Ki techniques, is slow and cannot be redirected so it's easily dodged, Oni can also fly, nice try on the endurance and ssj isn't even an argument.

ScarletFirefly said:
^^ Nope. In DBZ it is explicitly shown that SSJ transformation drains huge amounts of stamina. It's the sole reason why Goku came up with the Full Powered SSJ. Training himself to endure the reduced fatigue and desensitize the body to it.
So, what's your point? It doesn't matter how hard a transformation drains your stamina, at the start of the battle your stamina will still be full. When a person is worn out his Ki level will also be less big and that can be sensed. Perfect Example is full powered Frieza. Goku sensed he was getting weaker by the minute because his transformation drained too much of his stamina, that's why he quit the fight between him and frieza.

^ I'd just like to add that we also saw the same thing with Golden Frieza as well, it was specifically stated that the form drains stamina which corresponded to a decrease in ki, and both Goku and Vegeta figured it out

Akuma: Iron kirby, Huesito88, Cal, Bre8k, Cropfist, Austrian-Man-Meat, ScarletFirefly, TISSG7Redgrave, KamiYasha, Ryukama

Goku: Yojimbo1989, Miles Romero12, Xantospoc, Enoyaka, Gokuiscool144, FTW395, ThePerpetual, Preds43, AnonymouXOtakuX, Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters

It's a tie! Atleast that's what I got, hope nobody changed his vote mid-thread, because I just quickly scrolled through.

I am going with Goku also via intant transmission, techniques and the power up after going Super Saiyan. Also for the reasons above.

Right so here's how I've counted the votes, if I got them wrong please don't take it the wrong way, this thread is really long.

I count the votes as either 11-9-1 for Goku depending on whether two votes are accepted, or 8-9-1 for Akuma if said two votes are not counted.

The voting members as I count it are

Akuma: Iron Kirby, Huestito88, The real cal howard, Cropfist, AustrianManMeat, Ryukama, ScarletFirefly, TISSG7Redgrave, KamiYasha

Goku: Me, Miles Romero12, Xantospoc, EnoYaka, Gokuiscool144, FTW395, ThePerpetual, AnoymouXOtakuX, Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters, RadicalMrR, Preds43

Inconclusive: Burning FullFingers

The two votes in italics in for Goku are the one's that may or may not be counted since either I'm not sure if they clearly expressed their point (RadicalMrR) or if they gave a viewpoint that would be accepted as being counted (Preds43)

Let me know your opinions

@Yojimbo1989 you forgot Bre8k for Akuma, see my list for reference. Allansaiyan would make it 11-10 in favour of Goku.

Miles Romero12 said:
Also, counting Yojimbo's vote, its 11-9 in favour of goku.

Dont try to fool us scarlet, relying on lies to win an argument is sad.
I never lied about the votes. Preds never confirmed his vote until now, and Radical hasn't either, and I already counted Yojimbo's vote. This is the last time I'm putting ip with your insults.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Is Goku's Stamina counted as the one from his fight against cell?if so, he was only tired after the fight because of the enourmous energy drain from the Warp Kamehameha
No he wasnt.

Actually, I didn't vote for inconclusive. I just said the results should be added like that for the both of them because of the length of the thread and I think the Versus Thread rules also says something like that.

So erm, if it isn't going to be added as inconclusive, I'm leaning towards Akuma for the reasons above.

FTW395 said:
And that makes it 11-11, guess we should just settle on inconclusive huh.
Yeah, unless someone else has something fresh to add

@EDIT nevermind, I already requested it be deemed inconclusive

FTW395 said:
And that makes it 11-11, guess we should just settle on inconclusive huh.
agreed this is turning into a mess like fate's Dante vs Ragna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back