• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

COLLIDING FISTS OF KI! Son Goku vs Akuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku should have won.

We have more votes and all of the arguments from the Akuma side were obliterated.

But i am fine with inconclusive since it stops those from the Akuma side to have a victory they do not deserve.

Definitely an inconclusive. Honestly it just seems that Akuma's character is too vague to use in this scenario. Until his ability set and character are CLEARLY defined, battle like these really shouldn't happen.

I've read through this thread and I have one thing to say, Miles shut up and stop being a wanker and stop focusing on debunked arguments that you have REPEATEDLY in this thread brought up despite MULTIPLE people stating several times why your arguments for Goku DO NOT WORK!

With that said, Akuma has more stamina and experience

Asura could punch Akuma's Raging Demon to lessen the blow of it to him but that is ONLY because he already has resistance to soul manipulation in the first place. which GOku does not have

Akuma can teleport and unlike Goku does need a ki sig to do it, however Goku can use said limitation track an opponent

Akuma has intangibility which Goku has never dealt with if I recall. Goku by verse equalization would be deemed as rather pure but not completely has he has desires, rage and hatred, all of which are treated as negative feelings in the verse Akuma hails from., so it wouldnt oneshot but it would still do damage that he could not in any way mitigate. Even if he could do what Asura did an punch them, Asura had 6 arms and a comparable speed to Akuma, it is in no implied that Akuma is faster so we must assume they are for the most part the same speed, it still took Asura with 6 arms to mitigate Raging Demon to an extent.

Goku likely wouldnt teleport to another place to charge a spirit bomb, and that would liekly be considered self battlefield removal, not to mention that woulnt be fair as Akuma would have no way at all to reach him, I doubt Goku would do such a thing given the kind of fight Akuma would give him.

I will give this to AKuma with high difficulty as he has better stamina, experience and his best attack will at least do a good deal of damage to Goku.

Please do listen to what @Aquawaifu has stated @AnonymouXOtakuX, try not to quote large text and just simply state the name of the person you are speaking with(Like I just did) as to not clutter the thread with large boxes of text.

You wanna know what happens when you ask someone to explain their points again.... you know what happens?.... YOU just made the list!!

sorry I saw the opportunity and took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back