• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
<Thanos Stomps 19 Megatons characters

Not sure if he has the AP to really deal with Cole

Honestly the only inFamous 7-B that is low enough to work is Sasha and even than I'm not sure.

She still scales above the 28 megaton feat via fighting Cole afters he's had 2-3 substation boosts as well as all the training and fighting he did along the way (both of which boost his stats). And even then, Cole couldn't put her down, only incapacitate her. Then there's all her hax.

Alden is a no since he's stated to stomp post-Sasha Cole and Kessler and David lead us back to this same problem.

Captain Marvel might work depending on her energy absorption level

Only reason Cole didn't put her down was because he needed information, she was at his mercy and he went to ask questions

Cole could put her down just fine

True

Anyway, maybe she could work then? Although her versatility really concerns me since Base Thanos is a non-flying brick and Sasha can just vomit on him once to win.

I mean, it would if she just dodges his portals, which she can do thanks to teleporting with tar.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The MCU is weaker than literal bricks,

I advise not to make matches for them
What is your thing with the MCU?

I've seen you hate MCU Thanos just because he isn't as strong as comic Thanos and because he is "weak" for 5-A

Originally, I was think Cole vs Strange, but that depends on what you guys thinks is more fair.

Back