• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't know. The site is calcs are on are down for maintenance. I just know he's 7-A+.

Hell, unless he's around 900 Megatons, even Base Cole might one-shot.

Unless Aquaman has solid hax stuff that he leads with Cole just APs him to death I think?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Mindhax might work sebse it's planetary, but I don't think he leads wuth that. Meanwhile, Cole hits him with anything and kills him.

As far as Haxs goes. He does tend to use haxs a lot. Mainly Mind stuff. A lot of his mind stuff tends to mind crush them in some way. Via fear, devolution, mental pain, made someone go suicidal, Ect. That's one of his faster go tos. As well using it as A form of pseudo Precognition to dodge attacks.

He places fear into people's mind. He did it to Kordax so much he killed himself. And placed fear in every animal on earth. Where that range comes from. Iirc, this version of Aquaman causes Superman to curl up into a ball basically due to fear. And he has bypassed Superman's, batmans, and MM minds before

He causes pain by planting it in their head. Inducing just pain in the head to the point of falling over. Or Inducing Seizures. And even destroying someone's mind entirely. When he attacked the white martial mentally, they were in enough pain they were begging him to stop. He mentally attacked and broke the mind of another aquaman and caused them to entirely black out. He also can seemingly remove someone's personality as a whole. And works on even A.I and The Undead

He also wiped someone's memory of him even attacking them. As well completely wiped away a guys memory after devolving them into a shark. (Which also. He can devolve creatures)

He also screwed with people's perception. When sharks attacked a fish, he made it look like a man commuted Suicide.

As well off course using mental reading to get the knowledge of his opponent. Though I'm not actually sure how much he has done this tbh.

Not sure if this helps. But he can negate and decontructs magical enchantments, spells, and items/creatures

There's probably more. But he does a lot of mental stuff. Even Martian Manhunter has given him props more than once iirc about his mind abilities

So, ih, I don't see that perception manip working. Because Radar Sense. If Aquaman tries to hide himself in an illusion or something, well, Cole can still detect where he actually is. I can also see it possibly beating memory manipulation in specific circumstances.

"I need to beat this gu- wait, what am I doing again?" *Uses Radar Sense* "Hey, that guy has hostile intent towards me. Have at you!"

Basically, it's either Arthur turns his mind to mush or Cole blasts him. If he just starts with perception manipulation or something else that doesn't work, Cole just launches a homing missle.

Makes sense on the radar Sense countering the perception manipulation. I agree there

If he chooses to wipe his memory, I don't think he is going try and kill him at that point. Wiping his memory is basically I don't have time for this. Also, wouldn't a full memory wipe cause him to forget how to even use his powers, or that he even has them?

And other quick thing. I just realized how much range they have between each other. With that kind of pre cog, if he moves, the attack follows, there's still a lot of distance between them and his pre cog and telepathy warning him. He could still actually potentially dodge it. I think. 4KM is the max distance right?

Listing what he can do mentality. I'm starting to see why putting aquaman against people who can't fight back against his mind haxs is bad. And I did Sans vs Aquaman once.

Well, that's why a specified the circumstances. The situation you listed was just him erasing memories of an attack, not erasing someone's entire life story. Fair enough on the intent thing though. Really depends how far he'll go with it against a total stranger and if Arthur isn't gonna stick around cautiously to see if it worked, leading to the hostile intent detection scenario above.

I did bring up a circumstance

"As well completely wiped away a guys memory after devolving them into a shark. "

He wiped their memory clean.

I'm starting to think he would go pretty far. Since it takes a thought to get into his head and see the kind of guy he is, knowing he is dangerous.

Ahh. Ok. Fair.

Well. This seems like a coin toss then. Aquaman Brain mushes him, or Cole tags him once. It's basically which is more likely to happen first and more times than not

I think Cole takes this honestly

Aquaman uses his Hax occasionally but first and foremost he is a spear fighter, and like pretty much every comic book character isn't consistent in what he leads with

On top of this him getting into someone's head doesn't tell him what the resist and what they don't either, so he's still left with trying to use an ability that works compared to pretty much everything for Cole.

Lastly, the above states that Cole's projectiles need to cross 4KM distance, this is false, because Cole has lightning storm that he can spawn directly on top of a target which has massive AoE.

Aquaman only has one move that will work while literally everything Cole has nets him the win, I think Cole takes this all and all.

In those fights though. He basically is always up close, which isn't the case here. It makes no sense that he would try and run up and attack him up close when his mind haxs work at the distance he is at, and is his bread and butter

Being close is a useless reason not to use one of your better options

He goes into CQC despite having as an option, he'll do it regardless of distance especially since at the speed they travel it's moot

I think I'm gonna have to go Cole here

Comic characters are infamously inconsistent with their use of hax. Cole has everything he needs to take this in a range battle.

This still fair? Voting Cole FRA

Also Cole really has no issue fighting close up even when he's more of a range fellow. Literaly means more lightning spewing up close, harder to dodge = easier to get stunned = easier to get chain lightning forevere

Back