• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Neo (The Matrix)

Really depends on how good Neo's reality warping and internal combustion is (I haven't watched The Matrix in years, so cut me some slack).

If they're subpar, then slight stomp in Cole's favor, as he has numerous ways of surving Neo's attacks, and numerous ways of one shotting.

Does Neo have all his powers like he has in the Matrix in the real world (this would cut out many abilities of his), or is Cole in the Matrix.

Neo's reality warping abilities warp code, wether this is to bend the land scape, pull bullets out of people, or to jump into Smith, he does this directly warping the actual structure of the Matrix, including the beings within, so Neo could pull a Smith on Cole - However, he hasn't shown this ability again until he was absorbed by Smith, so i think it should be disregarded. @PTSMONKEY that's his Internal Combustion abilities.

Any way, Neo might have the AP advantage Cole is above 350 GT, while Neo is 850 - though they probably are at similar levels, as the Beast calc was casual, and Cole's RFI is above him.

I know how most of Cole's powers (Thank you profile, and Let's plays), however the durability negation and Draining Life work.

Back