• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole Macgrath vs Natsu

Both at their 7-B forms, speed is equalized, takes place in a burning forest in a middle of a thunder storm. who wins and why.

Evil Cole M
Natsu dragneel epise 166 by kagomechan27-d5svkk4
"E.N.D"

I think Natsu, due to his speed advantage, but Cole's Regenerationn will make him extremely difficult to kill.

Cropfist said:
Cole doesn't have much hax but his precog and regen should give him the win.
Black Hole creation, High Regenerationn, can absorb matter and life energy, teleportation, precog.....

Yeah, this is a hax stomp.

Black holes are only hax if they're real and teleportation isn't usually recognized as hax. Natsu being able to eat Cole's fire attacks should give him an advantage.

Cropfist said:
Black holes are only hax if they're real and teleportation isn't usually recognized as hax. Natsu's AP and durability along with being able to eat Cole's fire attacks should give him an advantage.
Cole usually goes with electricity, not with fire. Even when black holes aren't real, they usually can still suck the target up. IDK what happens when a character is sucked by one of fiction's fake black holes, but they usually don't come back. Both his durability and AP are useless because Cole also has City level AP, can absorb him, can drain his life energy, and can regenerate from anything Natsu does to him.

So are we assuming this is Beast Cole? If so, I think the only way Cole could take this is by either using a Ray Sphere blast, using Ionic Drain or by summoning a black hole, since, correct me if I'm wrong, Natsu can also eat Cole's lightning, going off the time he ate Laxus's lighting. Or was that a one time thing? Or was it only because it was Dragon Slayer lightning? Still, giving the win to Cole.

Yeah Cole wins. Lightning power and all. His lightning is potent enough to be some sort of dark lightning so it might not be something Natsu can drain before he could start doing that plot move of his or something.

Too much abilities that Natsu doesn't have an answer to. Matter absorption, Black Holes, Teleport. But most of all High Regenerationn. There's absolutely no way to defeat an opponent who can regenerate from atoms. This is a stomp.

Even though Natsu could regain his energy via fire consumption, I don't think it would help him get past Cole's hax, such as matter absorption, pseudo-black holes, and teleportation. Also, Cole could potentially one-shot Natsu with Iconic Drain, since that drains bioelectricity out of everything around him.

Cole stomps.

Back