• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs. Evil Natural Water

Cole is at serious risk here, but Lightning generates a large amount of heat. It's entirely possible that he could start evaporating the water with his lightning strikes, and he can probably keep undamaged using his stat amps to boost his speed.

I'm leaning towards Cole via evaporation with lightning.

I'm pretty sure Cole has a massive AP edge here, but ENW's natural intangibility and regen make him nearly impossible to damage. It's what let him survive a punch from Saitama. Cole's not gonna be able to match that with his KE attacks. So lightning is his only real viable option here.

The plus side is that Cole holds the range advantage via having way better range and versatility, and ENW will lose mass and size with ever water jet it shoots (which Cole can deal with by using his shockwaves). Cole loses energy from his attacks, but he can easily drain it back from nearby electrical sources.

His lightning can put put a lot of heat, but not sure if its enougt.

HOWEVER, if Cole can generate enough electricity to perform electrolysis, its GG for ENW.

Shoulda named it "Cole faces his worst nightmare"

Completely forgot about rounds (which means this match won't get added btw)

Round 1: ENW blitz's. Iirc the OPM MHS+ calc puts them at Mach 3000+ whereas Cole only has a Mach 1000+ he scales to. SBA distance Precision can help lessen the gap, but ENW is simply too fast and Precision takes up too much energy to be reliable

Round 2: Read my previous reply.

the argument i see the most is that cole wins via evaporation with lighting but could ENW dodge his lightning?

Back