• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs. Captain Falcon

R.O.B. isn't distinctly shown to be powered by anything, the closest thing is his fuel gauge which he depletes when he flies.

He's a robot, he has to be powered by something.

AP doesn't mean anything when Cole has an instant "I win" button.

2.84 vs 2.09 is a very small gap AP wise. I've got mre to say, but it can wait until morning, I'm going to bed first.

So, let's establish a few things.

Cole's heat resistance means that the FALCON PAWNCH in going to be missing some of its usual PAWNCH.

Electricity resistance helps Falcon take some more hits, but it says that it only decreases damage from electrical attacks, so Cole can still hurt him.

Falcon's electricity manipulation is actually a detriment to him, because Cole nopes and could potentially use it to heal.

Cap's final smash is running his enemy over with a car if I remember correctly. This is a pretty bad idea as his car will likely just explode as soon as Cole touches it.

Here's the clicher though. I'm not entirely sure that Falcon actually has the edge in close quarters. He barely has the AP advantage and Cole's resistances help mitigate his stronger hits. Increased strength adainst forcefeilds and resistance to weapons helps, but hand to hand could honestly go either way. This is bad for the Captain, as Cole outranges him by literally miles.

Cole can snipe him while he's helpless, can compete evenly hand to hand, has ways around his resistances (KE missiles and grenades) and has stuff like resurrection, Low-Mid Regenerationn, and Arc restraints on top of that? Falcon is screwed.

Cole 9/10.

Back