• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seeing Numbers VS Outpredicting Supercomputer

What does Number man start with?
Shooting his opponent

For his accuracy feats, look at these comments

Yeah, he's basically very good against people who can predict stuff

Also please don't vote until a knowledgeable member arrives. It always goes like that

1. Knowledgeable members of his opponent downplays The Number Man
2. FRA Train
3. @Wokistan appears and gives the feat list again before voting for him
4. The thread is either a stomp or in limbo

The profile is missing the epuipments so we should add those.

Hmm, Number Man accurately can hit attacks with 10^90 total alt universes of variations from what I saw. My question is what if the numbers always change? Z2 Driver's Precog can generate 2 trillion possible patterns in 0.01 seconds.

Nevertheless, I think the deal breaker is Aruto's sped up consciousness. Even if Number Man predicted Aruto's moves right, Aruto pretty much sees seconds as if they are hours. It shouldn't be hard for Aruto to see them coming and dodge it. Since he also has his weapons, don't Aruto one shot?

Since he also has his weapons, don't Aruto one shot?
I recall people are able to restrict equipment that makes them jump a tier. Why not?
Nevertheless, I think the deal breaker is Aruto's sped up consciousness. Even if Number Man predicted Aruto's moves right, Aruto pretty much sees seconds as if they are hours. It shouldn't be hard for Aruto to see them coming and dodge it
Keep in mind that this is the case for The Flash in DC Comics. His opponents usually remedy that problem with predictions and trickery. The same can probably happen here
My question is what if the numbers always change? Z2 Driver's Precog can generate 2 trillion possible patterns in 0.01 seconds.
If I recall correctly, the alternate universe essentially goes by the usual rule that if it can happen, there's a universe where it happened. No, the numbers do not change

The Number Man might honestly have better precog than Aruto, which is honestly a first. Considering how in one of the threads Pepper had linked, Wokistan has said that NM can "math out that an attack manifests every possible variation of itself into one space", which there around around 10^90 which basically destroys Aruto's 200 trillion possibilities.

Aruto’s perception manip and Cluster Cells could help him stay alive for awhile, but it’s honestly just a matter of time for NM to kill him.

Last edited:
I recall people are able to restrict equipment that makes them jump a tier. Why not?
Well, if Aruto doesn't have his weapons then he kinda also get one-shot back as well.
The Number Man might honestly have better precog than Aruto, which is honestly a first. Considering how in one of the threads Pepper had linked, Wokistan has said that NM can "math out that an attack manifests every possible variation of itself into one space", which there around around 10^90 which basically destroys Aruto's 200 trillion possibilities.

Aruto’s perception manip and Cluster Cells could help him stay alive for awhile, but it’s honestly just a matter of time for NM to kill him.
While Number Man have raw advantage here in sheer numbers of possibilities. Zero-One precog are the sort that basically allow the characters to goes through an entire simulation for each one. Aruto himself is able to surpassing the like of Ark who can capture thought process, emotions that lead to the conclusions. There level of precog can practically calculating something that doesn't even exist yet into a part of it's precog, nevermind identifying change in history despite being affected by history change itself

Alongside that Aruto have reactive power level to constantly sharpen his precog again and again. Just as Zero-Two adapted to Ark's precog.

I think Aruto's sheer reaction speed is also way too fast for him to reliably get hit even if he gets predicted.

We're derailing a bit here; but I personally don't really think perception manip would matter as much as it usually does.

It really just comes down to the massive advantage NM has over Aruto. Aruto's precog works as him literally replaying the entire fight inside his head to try and find an opening, while his level of precog is very impressive, we know for a fact that people who can calculate events at a higher level would counter lower level ones. Which means that NM's being able to see 10^90 possibilities would neg Aruto's 200 trillion possibilities.

Aruto's perception manip WOULD allow him to hold on for a few moments. But it's not going to be the reason why he'll beat NM.

If we talking about whose precognition are better, i would say Number Man have practice his more than Aruto in civilian form.

Honestly, we barely seen Aruto fighting in civilan form or anything, which mean his precognition might be less useful here because he cannot applied the skills he performed while transformed.

Aruto has High 6-C equipment but i don't think that could proven to be difficult for Number Man, like the guy handle characters who is massively above him in physical strength with ease. More so because Aruto is 10-B physically so that make it easier for Number Man to incap him.

If we talking about whose precognition are better, i would say Number Man have practice his more than Aruto in civilian form.

Honestly, we barely seen Aruto fighting in civilan form or anything, which mean his precognition might be less useful here because he cannot applied the skills he performed while transformed.

Aruto has High 6-C equipment but i don't think that could proven to be difficult for Number Man, like the guy handle characters who is massively above him in physical strength with ease. More so because Aruto is 10-B physically so that make it easier for Number Man to incap him.
Does Aruto have any wincon

Aruto could win, although his chance are less likely than Number Man is.

His precognition is good enough to content with Number Man at first, but in a long run Number Man can applied his to a variety of usage while Aruto's potency of using it as an civilian is unknown.

He has High 6-C equipment so it shouldn't be difficult to slice Number Man in half, but the latter dealt with enemy with stronger physical stats before.

Can't Aruto use Attache Calibur with either Flaming Tiger or Freezing Bear to melt/freeze the bullet?

Or use Progrise Hopper Blade to deconstruct the bullets?

There's so many ways for Aruto to actually deal with the bullet itself when its fired.

Last edited:
Can't Aruto use Attache Calibur with either Flaming Tiger or Freezing Bear to melt/freeze the bullet?

Or use Progrise Hopper Blade to deconstruct the bullets?

There's so many ways for Aruto to actually deal with the bullet itself when its fired.
Number Man can probably shoot him in such a way that he won't be able to react. Maybe shoot him in odd angles or delay the speed or something like that. Remember, the guy has fought off many other superpowered individuals, he's probably dealt with some who can remove bullets that way
Aruto FRA
Please don't. Did you read my comment at the top? This thread is gonna end up in limbo if an FRA train starts without a conclusion being reached

Number Man can probably shoot him in such a way that he won't be able to react. Maybe shoot him in odd angles or delay the speed or something like that. Remember, the guy has fought off many other superpowered individuals, he's probably dealt with some who can remove bullets that way

Unless Number Man has bullets with special features or if he rapid fires, I struggle to see how Aruto can't react to a bullet that is coming in his way. When the bullet if fired, that's that. Aruto can see him shoot and can see the bullet that is leaving the barrel. Even if it ricochets into another direction, that ricochet will be seen by Aruto. Aruto's fire and ice also covers a lot of area. Aruto's Metal Cluster cells can be also sent to the bullet to deconstruct it and deals with the bullets even if they rapid fire. The Metal Cluster Cells move like nanobots as a comparison. And even then, Aruto can send the swarms of Metal Cluster Cells to deconstruct any of Number Man's weapons.

Unless Number Man has bullets with special features or if he rapid fires, I struggle to see how Aruto can't react to a bullet that is coming in his way. When the bullet if fired, that's that. Aruto can see him shoot and can see the bullet that is leaving the barrel. Even if it ricochets into another direction, that ricochet will be seen by Aruto. Aruto's fire and ice also covers a lot of area. Aruto's Metal Cluster cells can be also sent to the bullet to deconstruct it and deals with the bullets even if they rapid fire. The Metal Cluster Cells move like nanobots as a comparison. And even then, Aruto can send the swarms of Metal Cluster Cells to deconstruct any of Number Man's weapons.
Well then if that's the case, there is a possibility that he might go for melee. Number Man does have feats of dodging various things such as that one feat where he {Or his clone} dodged a bunch of insects coming towards him. Then we can start using the melee feats

Well then if that's the case, there is a possibility that he might go for melee. Number Man does have feats of dodging various things such as that one feat where he {Or his clone} dodged a bunch of insects coming towards him. Then we can start using the melee feats
Aruto's deconstruction is even scarier in melee range. Zero-one's insects move like nanobots so bacially as well as water. And many of times Aruto's swarms create tornadoes of the Metal Cluster Cells around him.

Video is not available for me, but can Aruto summon insects/fire/ice without transforming?

Flash also got his head cut off by a sawblade going 3 mph.
The Flash is confirmed Paper Level, so maybe he was being careless or something.
5857722-0146400665-Flash.jpg

Video is not available for me, but can Aruto summon insects/fire/ice without transforming?

The Flash is confirmed Paper Level, so maybe he was being careless or something.
5857722-0146400665-Flash.jpg
I wasn't serious about that comment so no need to get scans for that.

Aruto can use his abilities by putting the key into his weapons so it will be enhanced with that key's power.

Back