• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath VS Alex Mercer

Gonna have another busy week it seems, that's what I get for having a light load on my first sem. Anyway back to business

It would be amazing. Imagine it carrying a minigun or swarm rocket launchers. Would be really sick. Weren't they built to sniff out or see enemies? And it's not possible to consume them. The metallic platings inside their body allows them to even take on a Critical Pain Devastator or interrupt Alex if he tries one. Even at death that's what it does. It's quite a strange thing. Alex can cut through tanks with ease yet can't slice through that armor they use.

Yes but it's not as if he was supposed to be electrocuted repeatedly. Nothing shows that Cross' voltage was to the point that it'll leave a superhuman stunned for a long time. And Cole's powers are on the point that they work against rubber insulated men, with said armor shrugging off bullets.

And that's a lightning storm. And for such a charge time, it's quite a quick one too. That's without factoring the fact that Cole accurately struck each one. Menawhile the attack on the top panel didn't seem to cost much or too much time.

Pfft, don't be a Yang now. However the issue remains that Cole's interiors is mostly electricity. The moment he tries to consume Cole's body he's going to be electrocuted by the very existence and foundation of Cole's body. His nerves makes him a living battery and Alex cannot handle that without being shocked. I'd say a minute would be a good time frame then again you can spam lightning tether too.

That's basically his DC then. Or maybe it's the Beast's capability to regenerate from wounds and upon realizing that his attacks, despite being stronger compared to when he was in his first form, Cole decides to use an Ionic Storm. It's a good idea after all. To weaken the enemy and use your finishing move to kill them. I wouldn't say he was empowered considering that he was on the same state as the first form in the sequel. And the Beast could fight with his face cracked open. It's just that Cole's ability is too much for it, to the point that he managed to struck him down without the use of the Ionic Storm. The Beast is Town Level in terms of durability so if said weaker attacks are town level, what would ionic storm be?

And do remember, Cole's voltage is enough to affect the whole world. How much energy would that require? That's a lot either way.

Well I just explained above to why it's not something to be removed. If Alex can use his strongest form Cole should be able to use his, no? Well with the exception of Beast Cole. That one's just absurdly broken in comparison to Good Cole and Current Alex.

Like I said and as you said, I don't want to continue that topic since neither of us will budge and I honestly don't want to focus on Alex vs James when it's Alex vs Cole.

The first fight is more him seeing him deal with the Creatures and the Militia. He was more focused on escaping than he was 'fighting'. If anything it's an encounter and he wasn't able to see Cole deal with the chopper or dodge bullets. All those escaped soldiers would say is that Cole shoots lightning. If anything it helps show that he didn't expect Cole to be capable of dodging like that. Or just raising a shield. Then again I always thought it was some PIS thing so that Zeke can help Cole out, which was a nice scene. But still PIS bullshit considering Cole can destroy buildings with rockets. Regardless, it shouldn't detract

See it's quite hard to heal when a constant voltage is pumping through you. And it's not certainly discrete if your body became liquid. Cole's Radar Pulse is another issue here and his senses should allow him to detect Alex 'respawning'. Then again he could always use an ice rocket to stop Alex, and then realize that he'll stay alive until he brings out the big guns.

But that's' the truth I'm afraid. Blame Activision for shutting down Radical Entertainment. Really really bad choice of theirs.

Anyway my actual thoughts? FTE to Mid Supersonic.

Good that you respect Alex's speed. Anyway, miniguns and rocket launchers? I thought it would be also cooler if he/she could jump in the air by a small distance and slam his/her fists into the ground, creating something like Kessler did but, not with a certain type of power but, pure physical strength.

Cross may or may not be more of a peak human to be able to combat against Alex so, if he doesn't have the necessary striking strength, the stun baton is pretty much useless. And the stun baton should be around a few bolts of Cole's or around more than his Amp.

I thought that was one of his areal attacks but, seems that that's his Ionic Storm. Alright.

Hey, is it really fair to have weaknesses that your opponent has in Spades? Don't know if Cole can change into the giant Beast but, Alex may counter well with his air dash against the blackholes and can also summon his own kin to help him out. Flame balls won't work much since Alex survive thermobarric explosions. And hey, this is non-canon/'alternative timeline' Cole we're talking about. Beast destroys Empire city with one go and might even do another...or he's like a living timebomb that goes suicide bomber and destroy the city in one go. Regain his body ashes by ashes like after he took the nuke. So, you still think that's fair?

World wide range? Like how he seem to only kill off Conduits that some can still be vulnerable to bullets and some that takes countless rockets to the face and mouth? His amount of power is specifically to charge the RFI against specific enemies, especially the Conduits and the Beast. It could even be destroying both the plague virus and the conduit cells in the bodies.

That reminds me, what does Cole actually detect with his Radar Pulse? Heat signatures, bloodflow or what? Like I said, I'm not an expert. Ah yes, the freeze rocket. Tell me, how cold is the freeze rocket, compared to the ionic freeze?

Well, that sucks. Anyway, who asked them to kill off the main star of their new game?

Ah I'm surprised I could responde one more time. Anyway, last response for the day

Like I said the only thing I didn't believe was hypersonic. I'm willing to at least give the value of doubt. Well that's a given, superhuamn strength and all. Maybe Donkey Kong style of repeatedly punching the ground to shake it? Imagine them fighting on a skyscraper and causing it to fall each floor with that.

Arguable. That's if Cole was lowering his voltage to the point that he could barely kill a thug. The more he fights seriously, the higher the voltage would be. Powering up substations with a few bolts would be a really high amount. Alongside easily busting walls of an armored aircraft carrier. It makes sense for it to be compared to the Amp but it's not as if it's something Cole relies on too much.

Like I said it's simply a mismatch. Beast Cole has hypersonic reactions for sure and the power to destroy a city, so those won't be an issue. Add in the fact that it's a black hole and fireballs are dogeable anyway. Alternate canon is not strictly non-canon. And from the looks of it, considering how The Beast was still intact after destroying the city, or at least Cole too, he doesn't die while using it. Add in the fact that it might not even be his main body and The Beast is capable of telerportation. Atom by atom in fact. Thing is, The Beast also destroyed the moon in Kessler's timeline. And Beast can drain Alex's energy since he still has a web of intrigue to sustain his body

Basically? Beast Cole stomps Alex. There's no argument on it.

What are you talking about? His blast and surge of electricity was enough to affect the whole world. What does the rest of your statement have to do with anything? Either way you can argue that the Surface Area of the World is related to the maximum energy of Cole, or more. But I won't head into that. I'll just say that the Empowered Cole is really just that strong, and even Good Cole is formidable and has easy access to becoming overloaded.

Anomalies like garbage spiders that have no life signature, hostile intent from civilians, distinguishing friend from foe whether they are disguised or not, the dead's ghosts, basically? Anything that could possibly intend to kill Cole. And in comparison Freeze is just bigger range. Still enough to encase giant titans in ice.

Don't be offended but it's almost like I'm talking to a different person.

The producers. Managers. The same guys who thought COD was more successful than Prototype so they axed it. You never knew?

Rematch, Not Jim Sterling.

@COB

Ahhh, I think skyscrapers and pounding on the ground repeatedly seems very cartoon-y, if that's a word, and a lot like DMC and Bayonetta without the feats and characters being so carefree.

Okay, it affects the world. Does that mean destroying the world? Besides, its the RFI range and its effectiveness to all Conduits, plague people and not the entire world to devastation. I said that he's powerful enough to destroy city blocks and here you are, saying that he can take down the world.

Yeah, Beast Cole stomps Alex, I guess. Still not meaning that it's canon. Even my friends say that the good path is the canon path once they played Second Son. And the infamous story still goes on. There hasn't been any comic of the evil path so, yeah.

Encase giant titans in ice. Any evidence?

Meh, I change. People change. Everybody changes

Oh yeah, The Beast destroying the city in one go and can do it again. How when he showed only able to destroy once before the camera went off.

Moon? It's also possible that the Beast took its time to blow up part of it one time by one time as it cracks then shatter. Probably an hour so but still, he hasn't shown destroying it one go. So, city level.

A collapsing skyscraper maybe? I always find ridiculous over the top fight scenes or tense settings to be fun. Kinda why I enjoyed Uncharted and other games. Fair enough. Then again both games take influence from two big comics. Another cool idea I have for the enemy there is someone who can use blood as a weapon, but then I realized that's too hard and confusing.

It means that Cole's output is enough to cover the entire world, or at least the surface area. Not necessarily planetary DC, only potentially, but for the sake of VS Debating let's ignore that part. Basically, Cole's state can unleash an amount of energy that affect the world. The RFI could barely reach a city block in the hands of anyone else, but with Cole? He turns that poewr he has to something that can affect the world. Basically, what I'm saying is it's not entirely ridiculous. Both fighters here can defeat our world, and Cole's output isn't just multi city block. Considering each blast core/ray sphere can destroy a city block just by gathering power from him and Cole has only gotten stronger.

Like I said, alternate timeline. Whether it's canon or not doesn't matter. Because if you use Beast Cole, then he wins. The idea of whether or not is canon is completely irrelevant to the debate, we're simply measuring power levels and who wins who.

I didn't specifically say the giant ice titans. I meant the conduits and the Vermaak soldiers. Either way, it's a natural thing for Cole to restrain or freeze enemies if he's good. So the closer he gets, he'll see the regenerating thing going, and can still zap Alex if he tries to ambush him via feigning dead. Radar Pulse and all. Basically, Cole will have enough of a warning to pull out the big guns.

Activision doesn't. And from the looks of things, Prototype 3 isn't going to come out anytime soon. They killed off Alex Mercer by the end of Prototype 2, their last game. That's all there is to it.

He destroyed Empire City with a single blast after he took out Cole. So yup.

True. We don't have enough of a specific time frame to find out. But like before, he could've also done it instantly. We may never know. But either way, it's more of a hassle to use that. It'll be like using the James vs Alex fight all over again.

Meh, if we were to go for skyscraper, it might be very cliche' or something like that. Besides, if I were to go for a course that allows me to make games before I have to join N.S, I would bring that as a boss in my game...if I can make it to that course.

Yes, alternative timeline and affects the world and whatever. Let's make this short and simple and not go in detail with that. Instead, let's focus on the other things for Cole against Alex and Alex against Cole. You should have ben careful of your words when there's such an enemy named Titan. Could have said he can freeze ice soldiers and the other big dudes that have backpacks that looks like car tyres. That leads me to another question, how cold are they, not figuratively but literally? What is their temperature?

Yes, he destroyed what's left of Empire City but, after Cole knocked him out by nearly killing himself, The Beast healed back while Cole was still in bandages before destroying Empire City. Remember how the camera showed his face completely healed before he destroyed Empire City?

Makes sense. Any other ideas for boss? I know I loved the Green Boss Fight, and if the Supreme Hunter actually moved around I would've loved the aircraft carrier fight scene

Yeah my bad on that part. Gotta admit on that. Anyway the ice rocket is around sub-zero temperatures. Easily freezes the area despite being casual attacks, from the enemies at least. We have no definite temperature but the ice is hard enough to go toe to toe with Corrupted. And they can stomp militaries

Yup. Even then, it was clear that he wiped out Empire City in one shot. Cole simply said Empire City was gone, destroyed the moment it was finished. And the same happens if you go by the evil ending, which is a 'posible scenario', not a restricted scenario.

Well, I could add another boss which is air carrier size. Somewhat like dmc 4 saviour but, with the head of symbiote Black Cat from web of shadows, the upper body of the very skinny woman from fear 2 or 3 and lots of tendrils as her arms. Legs? Nope. She creates the hives from breaking the ground beneath and make the hunters or brawlers and use her sharp fingers to extend and destroy multiple enemies or even buildings. Basically, that's my kind of the inFamous Beast for Prototype 3. Code name: Goddess. Either that name or other greek names, unlike 'The Subject', James Heller or 'Mother', Elizabeth Greene.

Anyway, I thought they use the force of the ice spikes things when they come out? Well can't say that since they're ice shields, small ice towers, other ice things are hard enough to take at best one grenade or rocket to bring them down. However, won't they melt easily?

Besides that, I would agree that he can one-shot an entire city but, I would disagree that he could do it again. I don't think that he has more power than just a city level and if he does, he'll mop the floor with Cole since Cole mainly focus on his overall power than his durability. Plus, The Beast probably charge up for some time to do an attack like that.

Don't know DMC 4 well enough but that sounds creative. I like it. Though an annoying boss for sure lol. Goddess huh. So basically the full form of Pariah?

They melt fast but then on the other case, they have ice that's so frozen that you can't get through sometimes. It's odd like that. Kinda like how you can't destroy all buildings in Prototype when in theory you already showed feats on being able to do so instead of relying on multiple devastators. Either way, still strong ice.

He did it again. In fact he used a small scale one to take out the small swamp off shore, and then wiped out the city. Either way it's not as if The Beast is rendered vulnerable by doing so. As in The Beast himself after giving his powers to Cole didn't end up in a coma. Cole simply woke up in seconds. Something that Alex can't do unless he has a crow nearby.

It's simple. Cole has enough output to harm the Beast and actually take him down before he can go all out. Something Alex can't do. At best of a chargeup time it's seconds. It just that Cole interrupts him whenever he can, and his output is more powerful than any rocket or bullet aimed at the Beast. More effective than a nuke in fact.

Either way we're getting a slight bit off topic.

Do you have any more points on why Alex can fight well? Last response for the night, will be busy for the next few days

Unless the character you're playing is chuck load of feats to move fast enough, be strong and durable enough but, I kinda want it to be like the first game but have a smooth and decent difficulty instead of a massive difficulty spike. Plus, I basically admired Radical Entertainment's creation of Prototype and I refer to game mechanics so, it's probably logical that I'm going to make some games before I join the army.

Well, Alex could break the ice because of the Anchor comics and he can at least withstand sub-zero temperatures like nothing. The ice is strong but, I don't know if they're really that strong like building level strong. It depends on how much. An Ice TItan is completely covered in ice and another big dude but smaller is almost like Mr. Freeze with parts of his body is frozen. The Titan dude is stronger and the Mr. Freeze guy is weaker so, yeah. Plus, even ice grenade covers are a little bit vulnerable to bullets or at best rockets, something Alex might break without much difficulty.

Yes, The Beast gave him power. That doesn't mean Cole can get killed by the amount of power given. Plus, the cutscenes skipped to him after being given powers and we don't know how long. That doesn't matter. What matters is what you said about his destructive capacity more than nuke level. I can say that that's half-true. The thing that I find very true is his own projectiles being stronger than rockets, bullets and others but, it'll take countless of generators with a full electrical capacity to bring The Beast down to half a body in half an hour non-stop. Plus, he even got Nix to sacrifice herself to sit Kuo down and weaken the Beast dramatically. That's a suicide attack, not a giving powers 'attack'. During the entire fight with the Beast and Kuo, Cole manages to shatter his face in at least 7-9 minutes. At best? 3-5 minutes.

Alex? Due to being in the sea, his body would sustain the point blank nuclear explosion until he became goop, probably only having quarter left of his entire body. And again, due to being in the oceans/sea/I don't know, his biomass would leak out to the water. Think about it, he nearly died not all because of the nuke, but also the sea as well. Try pulling yourself together in a very vulnerable state with your blood, needed for rengeration, leaking into the water and the blood contaminated in the ocean and have to rely on other people's blood to heal. There are other abilities that it's quite logical for him yet, Alex didn't get it because VS Battle wiki owners seem to take in the main powers in the game. And those abilities are possibly useful against Cole.

That was one of Prototype's issue. Being easy in the beginning and suddenly spiking up in difficulty at the later half. Prototype 2 was a lot more fairer in my opinion though.

Yeah either way Alex breaks them. But if he was faking his death and then Cole freezes him, any attempt to ambush Cole fails since he's going to be cracking ice. Enough of a warning for Cole to turn around and start firing electricity, and that's if you still don't believe his radar pulse.

He shot off his own load and survived his own load. It looked like moments really. And besides, the last time 'that amount of power' killed the Beast, he recovered in seconds with a pseudo-black hole. If the Military has heard of this blast they would've reacted quickly too. So if anything that's minutes at best. As you said it doesn't matter

That's Cole at base value taking advantage of the energy around him. Near the end, even if the Beast was damaged he was on his way to recovery. So what if Nix had to do a suicide attack? Cole took out the Beast before but didn't know that it could regenerate. If anything he's stronger now with the amount of Ray Spheres/Blast Cores he triggered. Even back then Cole was already on a level that he can take down the Beast. He's much stronger than before now, and even if you call it as him being empowered, it's just him taking advantage of the city around him. Sure you can say it's prep time, but it doesn't take much time for him to overload a substation and start using it against Alex. And even without this he's still able to put Alex out of commission via cellular damage.

The nuclear missile was something he almost escaped. It was also something that triggered underwater and who knows how deep. I can figure out a gravitational formula for it or something but either way Alex barely survived it, and it could've been the Adrenaline Surge ability too. What's the problem about falling on water? Alex isn't taking damage unless you count the water depth. If anything it leads to the idea that Alex is less dense in terms of mass than people give him credit for, thus he washed ashore as a goop of liquid, aka something that floats. Aka his biomass nearly wiped out. And I don't get what you mean by the VS Battle wiki owners statement

If you're going to refer the infection ability I'll just point you to the conduit's natural disease resistance and the fact that if you're bringing that, it almost counts as prep time. And it's not as if Alex can easily spread it around either considering how long it took for him in the sequel to infect a city. Evolved summon is just unfair and more of Cole vs army and Alex

I believe about the game difficulty because in my eyes, I see no rage. Guess the creators want the players to feel more godly instead of being blown around by rockets and hurt by bullets.

True, Cole would still blast him but, Alex might even use a devastator as he breaks free. Both should be well experienced, to be fair.

He dies to give Cole his powers and recovers in seconds with a black hole...What? I don't know what you mean but, whatever. Cole did power a substation, fight down the Beast but, he still had help by a bunch. Everywhere he go, everywhere he fought, there's always a generator for his disposal, giving him more than enough power to sustain. It even automatically charges him as he attack the Beast. Anyway, we won't go into much detail on that.

Nuke. Well, I did some estimations and what I found is the nuke went into the sea by 7 seconds deep while Alex took his time to make an U turn around back to Manhattan as the explosion caught up. Won't the waves spread the goop apart, making it even harder to try and repair back his body?

And I was right to say that there's still other powers like the Tendrils ot at least the power to shift his biomass to great extended heights or to enhance one part of his body. Like fighting against Heller for the second time. Like how he ripped a guy's head off from a distance even without his Whipfist. Even the power to let out red mist of virus, which they already put in, 'Infected Creator'. Prep time? Nah. He was walking around like some smug thug, taking his time until he took at least less than a minute to do the infection.

I might be wrong with Cole's disease resistance because, what about forced virus that might clog up his entire system, forcing large amount of diseases that infects many in seconds instead of breathing in the plague breath by breath? That doesn't matter. Besides that, he also can do other powers like making those pustules hives that takes some time to spawn Hunters, Brawlers, Juggernauts or other possible infected creatures, which should be fair for him to get an army since it takes time. However, he might also do like how Elizabeth did by vomitting out biomass to spawn a supreme hunter in seconds.

Oh yeah, if it were to be adrenaline surge, how come it only works after he was nearly killed by that one attack and was still vulnerable to other attacks?

That's cool, but not so smart if you're trying to keep a game from being boring. Even the coolest tech can only last so long. Should've made it a mode called god mode or something.

Again, Cole would sense something is wrong and blast him with rockets or an Ionic to counter.

I was referring to him being nuked and recovering with a black hole. That's what I mean. It didn't take long for the Beast to recover and he's certainly not vulnerable with how he summoned a black hole right after.

You mean the useless Militia and Rebels that could barely harm the Beast? All they did was make annoying targets for him. Everywhere he go? You're kidding me. There's one or two at best, and everywhere else Cole fought with no power. They redirected the power there but it's not as if Cole can't do that himself. But as you said let's avoid that topic.

If he was on any remaining metal of the chopper that luckily survived he might've been able to wash away. Then again it's not really heavy damage comparable to the nuke he just felt if he's just being washed away. There has to be a 'core body' that regenerates and it barely survived that then, and that's the goop that landed

The infected creator requires a certain degree of closeness and Cole can just blow back the red mist with a shockwave. And if Alex gets too close he could get zapped and comboed. Same applies for tendrils. He'll just get electrocuted via the new connection. That head ripping is cool, but how? I need to see a gif or image. He might've implanted a few traces of biomass within them and caused that to happen.

And yet Alex somehow never took over the world when he should've been able to do so in seconds...

Dependent on what type of disaeses they are. And if anything Cole is more like a battery. Something that houses electricity so he might be even able to heal it off via electric draining considering he took on acidic rockets before that can melt metal with one touch. I'm pretty sure those Hives would need human biomass to create more infected. Might be some issues with the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Energy but then again this is a video game. Anyway my point is, it's not Alex's style to do that against an enemy that looks human/weak or not an Infected.

And it's not as if Elizabeth could do that repeatedly. If she could there would be more supreme hunters around. If anything it was a reaction to Alex, gathering enough biomass to do that. Alex has never shown the capability to create hives in mid-combat so it might take time too. Those situations, Alex never used right away in a boss battle/fight against James. Thus it could only mean that it takes time and maybe even more biomass.

Either way, it still doesn't stop Cole from continuously pumping electricity

For your last quote, well... it's only supposed to make you invulnerable for a moment. That's how it's supposed to be.

Does the Radar Pulse really help him if he needs to send a sort of ring to 'ping' his enemies manually? Plus, it's not like Spider Sense or anything so, it's not automatic.

One or two at best? Alright, how about the underground cave he went into just to fight Sasha? Somehow the same place he got his powers as he fought Kessler? The swamp area where he helped Nix set sail to her power origin? Even the Militia are idiots to bring electric generators to the swamp. EVERYWHERE he goes, there will always be electricity for his disposal. That's why the city is his main weapon and that's why he needs to power up the substations. Am I wrong?

See those tendrils from the near last comic box. Those are his claws, extended to a wide range: http://i5.imageban.ru/out/2013/10/08/c8365427d90d7c4550b2a28e1a05817b.jpg

Infected Creator doesn't have to be that close. It spread across nearly the entire of Manhattan from the middle. That's why Blackwatch and Gentek had to divide New York to three zones with Manhattan the Red Zone. Plus, even if Cole can just blow them away, he hasn't shown being able to do it in one second or so since he was evolving/levelling up to guardian, champion, hero, thug, outlaw or even Infamous. Even if he can do it in one second, he's still going to waste all of his electricity and the mist will continue to ventillate the area.

Why would Alex want to make those Pustules when he already have an army at his disposal weeks ago when he fought Heller? It doesn't really takes so much biomass to make those pustules since they can even produce at least a nearly endless amount of infected creatures without being connected to any biomass sticking from walls or floor. What? You think Elizabeth have more than enough biomass to an army of supreme hunters that takes more than countless of city block devastators to die? It does not matter that Elizabeth can't create such an army. Alex can always create one to distract Cole as he tries to make the pustules.

That makes Alex more impressive and stronger since he took down Elizabeth mainly by himself, even with or without the tanks.

Adrenaline Surge is suppose to give a moment of invulnerability...somehow, after being hit by an attack that should have killed him, he is still vulnerable to attacks. Is that a chance or a long moment to live from the nuke? That basically makes this match inconclusive since Alex can't die and Cole will bore to death for zapping him forever. Why? The moment of invulnerability will disappear when Alex is not in critical condition and regenerates.

And oh, you think Alex won't do that against someone beyond an Infected and can shoot out electricity? He doesn't know what he's capable, so is Cole. Besides, he would want to infect the world, would he not?

It's automatic considering how he constantly detects enemies just as he arrives and he hasn't seen the full area yet. After all he senses all electricity nearby. You're using gameplay mechanics to restrict him.

I was strictly referring to the fight with the Beast having only TWO GENERATORS. Not anything else since they had to reqire his electricity but let me satisfy your question.

Ground Zero he was taking advantage of destroyed wiring which should have little electricity yet he managed to pull them in from somewhere. Same reasoning for Sasha's fight. Of course it's the city that gives him power. It's natural, but then again I was referring to the Freaking Beast matchup where all the energy he helped gather into a substation. Again it's more realistic to assume that the swamp had little electricity and if anything shows, like Alex who can regenerate biomass, in the beginning of the game Cole's strongest form allows him to have no need to drain electricity to keep attacking. It's the same reasoning as why Alex Mercer can get biomass targets to feed from. To give him health and ammo. Are you trying to deny them both of those?

Okay cool. Tendrils but with claws in the end. Tendrils already oneshot anything it touches. It feels silly to have to add on to it when you can already do that. Like adding a chainsaw attachment to a minigun. Anyway so what? Still deflectable by shockwave which can send cars rotating so fast or dodged.

Video link please. And who knew how long that ability took. There's also the issue of being interrupted midway and Alex won't just use it against a single enemy who looks like just some random guy.

Are you claiming that just because a feat is in a level up sort of event or 'cutscene-esque' that it doesn't exist? He didn't even use a single watt of energy for it. And you're pretty much pulling abilities out of nowhere now. You know one thing Cole can do though to counter that? Is to summon an electric tornado. That's quite a suction.

Again where's your proof that it takes much biomass? And why would Alex not do that? Well might be related to him being a one dimensional villain now. Or maybe he just can't. Or maybe it takes a good chunk of biomass, or maybe he's too pissed to think in a clever way.

The scenario goes like this. Alex tries to create a pustule, only to be hit by electricity alongside said pustule. Before pustule can spawn anything it explodes and Alex is a spasming wreck. He can't make one faster than Cole can shoot lightning, and homing rockets are already enough.

Or Elizabeth and the army is more pathethic than you think they should be,

Or... Or...

You can take in the fact that like what happened to Alex vs James, Alex ran out of biomass to regenerate from when he's repeatedly sliced and damaged. Both of them will be bored alright, but it's not as if Cole is going to stop attacking or run out of energy anytime soon. Alex has a limit to his durability. He wasn't still trying to regenerate at the end, he was out of biomass.

There's a limit to his power. They're both badasses and any other day I would pick Alex over Cole if they fought other enemies, or even unvierses. But in the case of this, Cole is the bane of Alex.

Cole has enough output to get rid of all that bioamss... Took down the Beast, can spam attacks, can affect Alex on a cellular level and interrupt his regen and any other. There's simply too many factors here going against Alex

Second Response

Is that why he didn't keep doing that to everyone? There's also the chance that Cole will become an Evolved, and pull a James Heller and kill Alex too you know.

Cole should be able to stomp Alex here.

Seeing as that both combatents rival eachother in speed and DC Cole's electrical attacks would just horrificly decimate Alex. Because his lightning moves move at MHS speeds Alex won't have a chance to react to them, and seeing as electrical attacks hold Alex in place will just make him a punching bag for Cole to wail on.

Ok, may I ask is there any lore or any video of Cole having an automatic Radar Pulse?

44:09-44:11: https://youtu.be/hnr_Yj7a8-s

And you don't think he'll do that against someone wearing such bright clothes with a weird two thingy weapon behind? Someone who would seem awfully suspicious for an ordinary guy? I don't think Alex find any 'cosplayer' in New York throughout his entire life.

I never say it exist, I say it might take time. So, no watt at all? Wow, that's surprising how a regular shockwave takes energy whereas something of an omni-directional attack doesn't. It even takes more energy for him to make the icicles and shoot them out with a shockwave. Now, who's using game mechanics to his advantage? Also, the range isn't that far and he'll probably need more time to charge it.

Wow...wow. So, what you're implying to say that it does not take much biomass? He can't make the pustules hives while Elizabeth herself can in her own room with the dead Marines? He's not clever to make pustules hives? Alright. You're just making things much easier. If Alex vomits little biomass and make the supreme hunter, might as well do that over and over and over like what you said about Greene, could have had so many supreme hunters lurking in Manhattan. Were there any? No, only one. Where do you think Alex and James fought in? Green zone? Yellow Zone? Or how about the most specific place where the flyers and other infected are, havoc is brought out as they fight, the one and only RED ZONE, where Alex started the second outbreak as the epicentre. Manhattan. Penn Station. The area where everything all went to hell for the second time. And, Alex's not even using his full army. Only the flyers and nothing more, nothing less. So, like I said, what's the point of Alex making the Pustules when he's entire army is beneath the arena they fought on?

More pathetic than I think? Hmm...Let's see here. A pack of Hunters tore through Military vehicles, weaponry and even swarmed a base while trying to catch and kill Alex, is best affected by rockets that can destroy armored tanks by using few rockets, need thermobarric weapons to destroy biomass reinforced buildings, supreme hunter, at its prime, destroys tanks over and over as they keep spawning into the battlefield, Elizabeth Greene's aera shockwave could have destroyed more than everything in Times Square, along with other enemies and can do it again, takes countless of armed men with the same anti-tank rocket launchers, other guns with helicopters and even Alex to bring down the 'full potential supreme hunter' in less than around 9 minutes and no one's really safe when it comes to the Prototype 1 viral outbreak, not even Blackwatch that takes care of similar yet, smaller outbreaks successfully throughout years. You think Cole is the only one beating up military stomping enemies? It's depressing how you're saying that they're pathetic after every trouble and stress they put upon the u.s defence. Even during the first fight with supreme hunter, Elizabeth had already spread her army throughout the main body of Manhattan while breaking blackwatch's defense.

True, use the ionic vortex that he'll waste an Ionic Charge for. Besides, it won't last long and Cole would have to create it to remove the gas going towards him while Alex will counter back with an attack by a long range. Instead of turning into Evolved, he'll turn into a mindless walker.

Alex even needed Dr. Archer to make Whitelight to turn the victims into Evolved without manually doing so one by one. That's why, instead of slaughtering others for greed in power, the first few test subjects of the Whitelight solely went up against Heller. Plus, if Alex wants to make the entire of Manhattan into Evolved, he's more insane than I found him out to be, giving away such great powers also to those with their personal, selfish needs and desires. So, yeah. Instead of turning Cole into his Evolved, he'll turn him into a mindless walker.

How about this scenario? Alex sprays the red mist, Cole uses his ionic vortex and waste an Ionic charge while Alex vomits out a supreme hunter, Cole fight against it while Alex makes the pustules. Alex consumes the Brawlers while more come out to aid the supreme hunter in battle.

A limit to his power and durability? See, your reasoning of limits is very misguiding. If you say something like that, wouldn't that mean that the adrenaline surge wouldn't do much since you even pointed out the fight between Alex and Heller? The adrenaline surge is mainly to protect Alex from an attack that should have killed him and not a moment but a one-time chance. He should not have been consumable yet since he was already nearly dead after his arms were ripped apart. So, your explanation of him having the moment of invulnerability to survive the nuke is false. I even showed you a video of him still being vulnerable to attacks when the adrenaline surge kicked in and you still want to be this stubborn. Besides, when it activated, his body was still whole and when the nuke stopped, he became goop. Doesn't that mean the rest of his biomass, after the adrenaline surge, survived what's left of the nuke? That's quite little biomass to be nearly gone by at least quarter the nuke.

Take down the Beast, take down the Beast, take down the Beast-I can prove how wrong you think Cole is capable of. Even if he took down the Beast, it doesn't mean he can destroy every atom of his body, only half his face with just the same amount of output like last time and nothing more. That only prove none other than to weaken him. The nuke was the second most powerful weapon to be used against it and Cole is far from its potency. He even got Nix to protect the RFI with her powers and the Beast mainly tried to destroy it while being distracted by Cole. Spam attacks. Alex can dodge the attacks. Even if Cole uses his precision bolt, it won't tase him for even a short while.

Yes, after all he frequently senses the amount of electricity around him and if there's not any he feels weakened and thirsty. Add in to the fact that he senses anomalies and enemies the moment they start having hostile intent, the fact that he keeps tracks of the entire military on the comics (despite some fleeing and running away) and the fact that he could just spam it anyway. The same ability that allows him to constantly sense enemies around him even when they're on a different height. Kinda like waypointing. Sides. The first thing Cole would do once Alex is 'dead'? Well by your logic he'll use radar pulse to get some electricity, only to find out Alex's brain waves are not dead yet.

Dude.... That's such a long charge time. Is Cole gonna sit there waiting for a couple of seconds when he spams lightning?

Fair point, but from the looks of that ability it's more effective against masses of people. Against a single guy who keeps knocking Alex away or stunning him? Not helpful. And not getting your cosplay comparison.

Fair enough, my bad on that. But see there's an issue between us. Even without gameplay mechanics that I sometimes use, Cole still beats Alex. It doesn't change much. And again, homing lightning? Beats flesh shield and attacks. Creating the Shatter Blade would need some interaction with sub-atomic particles probably cutting off the flow of electrons and neutrons to try and recreate an Absolute Zero Effect. Not saying Cole can reach that temperature but he needs energy to freeze the moisture of the air, and then adds in a shockwave. Now you're being silly, it's a simple 1 + 1. Creating something + Creating something = More Energy required. Well Cole still has homing lightning that he uses in cutscenes and comic books/comic book cutscenes

Orrrrr. Alex needs time to prepare them because I sure don't remember Greene spawning Pustules in seconds. Not advisable to take some time making monster makers when it takes valuable moments while Cole is hammering at you with lightning. Then why? Why was there only one? Or maybe the logical thing is, she can only make one Supreme Hunter. All the other stronger Hunters? Pitiful in comparison, still strong but incomparable to the Supreme Hunter. So basically what does it mean? It takes a damn long time and a large amount of biomass to be created. Alex hasn't shown the capacity to make Supreme Hunters by vomitting and not like Cole can't just shoot them both with lightning. I mean, a guy who shapeshifts and manipulaties the virus vomitting some body-esque thing? You think Cole's too dumb to not open fire? Not to mention I have no idea with why you're agreeing with me on Greene only being able to make one.... So why wasn't the army tossing its entirety against you?... He didn't and if it's to say he's aiming to lose, that's daaaamn wrong considering nothing in his web of intrigue showed he wanted to lose. He isn't holding back, he didn't make his Evolved allies watch. He consumed them and fought seriously. Maybe it's not the point and it's more likely that Alex is a one dimensional flat dumb villain in the second game. How about that? I can also argue that the military is fighting them but that doesn't help your case since that would be more likely for him to create more pustules, but yet he didn't. So what does that mean? He can't make one within seconds.

It doesn't change the fact that you're pulling powers from what could be considered scaling abuse or abilities he never shown to use mid combat but I'll let you keep going with that.

Early on the Military wasn't fully unleashed so it's arguable that that's why the Hunters was so successfuly early till they brought out the big guns. And those armies aren't exactly something Alex tore down with ease. You can argue that Alex is on that level now but it doesn't change the fact that it took a long time before those buildings started showing up, meaning it took days for them to gather biomass to that level. Supreme Hunter is powerful but it's also a rarity. I checked around and found out it's the same cancerous parasite that latched onto Alex that he jammed into Elizabeth. So it was something that they can't create on their own. What does that mean? Supreme Hunter isn't even fully part of the Infected Army. Greene is a whole nother level so of course she's strong. After all I'm referring to her infected army. Otherwise why would the military army actually be surviving against them? Sure they used a nuke but that's because of Alex and the need to end the infection immediately.

There are no such thing as fully potential supreme hunters in the first game. None. It's only one. And it was a rarity made by luck and biomass from both Alex and Greene on their states. A viruses that turned into a cancer that became a monster. The best you're going for is Leader Hunters but even they die after enough tanks. Nope. The conduit armada is also the one stomping the military. Is that why Blackwatch tried to get her out of underground to fully fight her? Of course it's questionable on whether they would've won that or not without your help, likely not since the mission was focusing on defending Blackwatch. Anyway again, the Supreme Hunter was a failed attempt to implant the virus that crippled Alex. It wasn't a creation, it was a random monster created by the parasite.

That's assuming Alex doesn't have to pull a Goku and charge up like a constipated fighter. Funny thing that happens to people who charge up attacks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1xSs3WRwEc They get interrupted. Fast.

Oh that's actually smart. Except for one thing.... Whitelight pretty much guarantees everyone is going to become Evolved.... Yeah. And again, that's freaking prep time.

Nah I like the scenario of lightning being faster than someone needing to chargeup for seconds before relasing gas. Or lightning frying Alex before he can do something he can't do in seconds

Not at all. Adrenaline Surge is still an ability that could work in tandem with having limited power and durability. So not really conflicting. Or you know the reason why he was still alive at that point was because of him using adrenaline surge, and then James kills him once the effect runs out. That's why he was nearly dead? After all you become temporarily invulnerable for a short amount of time. A video really? I don't recall that. Why don't you me that again? If anything you're the stubborn one you know : p Then again we both are for getting this far. Sigh. Regardless of whether you say he did or did not survived with Adrenaline Surge, the thing is he also killed the Supreme Hunter and absorbed its biomass. After all it did claim that it was going to survive the nuke and it took the military and Alex to take it down. Add in almost escape, underwater nuke, and adrenaline surge.... So really there are a lot of factors that helped Alex survive.

Cole stomps an organization 100 years ahead of current age. Check.

Cole stomps a giant man that was a ripoff of the Supreme Hunter with electric drain that stomps the military. Check.

Cole beats conduit factions that can stomp militaryes. Check.

Cole beats a giant monster initially and near the end of the game. Check.

It clears out dood. Cole has a good track record of how what enemies he beats. It isn't an outlier, it wasn't a fluke because he was empowered, it was Cole. And again, the nuke only knocked out the Beast. Cole 'tore' through the body. Only other thing that succeeded was Nix sacrificing herself to destroy it. Nix only protected the RFI to make sure nothing happens to it because the RFI is not as durable as Cole. Ever thought that? The Beast was distracted by Cole while Nix protects the RFI while keeping it close once it charges up. But instead of using it right away, Cole stomped the Beast before using it. That's what happened.

And guess what? It doesn't mean Alex can't tank the storm he's gonna use either.

Have fun dodging multiple homing lightning and rockets Alex.

Won't tase him? A single baton whack that's a much lower output than Cole's sends him spasming for a good few moments. And that's a single attack. Imagine a concentrated barrage of lightning tearing you at a cellular level, preventing you from Regenerationn. You still haven't found a way to counter the Alex gets stunned part so I'll just say this.

http://sta.sh/024yha78xw8s

If you're going to keep making things up and arguing abilities that take a long time to charge up while neglecting to argue against some of my points such as Alex being capable of dodging lightning, it's the end for you. It's over man. Alex is not MHS. He can't avoid being stunned. He can't regen out of this one nor trick Cole or pull off his trump card. It's done.

Woah, chill out with the harsh words, dude. I once said mean things but, what did I now do to make you bring out the insulting of Goku and words of Saitama?

Harsh words? I'm simply calmly talking about this. I don't think I called you stupid whether directly or indirectly or any other insult up there.

Insulting Goku? I'm making fun of him and how a lot of people who charge up can get interrupted. And Cole interrupts. A lot.

But the Saitama pic? Well, it's because of for fun. Not to mention this debate has gone on long enough and nothing still has changed. Really, not trying to be that kind of person but not really getting anywhere with this. Or maybe it was me posting at night again.

Gonna be busy the upcoming week btw so just a fair warning.

No, not saying that I'm stupid. More like using the words of Goku being a constipated fighter, even though it's quite true, how would you charge up to your absolute limit?

Isn't saying that any further is meaningless more like stripping away the hope of others?

If you're going to keep making things up and arguing abilities that take a long time to charge up while neglecting to argue against some of my points such as Alex being capable of dodging lightning, it's the end for you. It's over man. Alex is not MHS. He can't avoid being stunned. He can't regen out of this one nor trick Cole or pull off his trump card. It's done.

Well damn! Been a while since I've seen another Cole Vs Alex Thread! And it's funny seeing you here! Once again...How do you keep track of accounts?!

Been watching this debate go and escalate for quite a bit. A nice bucket of popcorn to go along. And I noticed you making a few Bold statements in which I cannot let go unresponded.

I would like to address that Greene did spawn pustules in seconds. It's not exactly just boop. There's a pustule it's a command prompt.

The amount of time that it takes to let it grow is slightly iffy. Mercer hadn't shown on-screen on how long it takes for it to grow. It can be assumed that he does it the same way Elizabeth Greene doe or better.

In less than an 20 minutes Greene produced more than a couple of dozens of pustules producing Hunters before Alex arrived. It can be that each one grew in a couple of minutes. I noticed this via a web of intrigue node on which Greene speed blitzed a an entire squadron of Blackwatch soldiers in a flash and Alex was already outside at the view point marker in which we were first introduce to the Gentek building. The time taken for Alex to get inside was unspecified but seeing as he had done it quick succession within the hour it can be assumed that he did it in a matter of minutes. But I'm going to give it 20 since I believe I might be overestimating his speed at the time of the game.

And when Alex attacked she had commanded the entire pustules to release the Hunters to attack Alex and even sent a horde of them after Alex when he got in the military base. More than the pustules initially showed to produce.

In game in Prototype 1 the hives do take slightly longer to spawn it's infected. It's probably due to the amount of infected it spawns from each pustule.

On Prototype 2 the pustule production speed is fast.

The game itself limits the pustules production time to a radius on how close Heller is to it. Even though in cutscene a fully grown Pustule managed to produce a Brawler in a matter of seconds even though Heller was pretty darn far away from it.

I tried going in through Gameplay. Stood right next to it and it took about 7 seconds to spawn a Brawler or Spiked Brawler.

And I also noticed that you said that the Hive buildings actually took a very long time to be built. While it did indeed take a while it didn't take too long. The game's full on time is 18 days

And Greene was out on day 3. When the Infection started after her busting out.

In day 4 it's when the Hives are made. That is fast. It litereally takes one day long to make a fully compatible intact hive. Defended by the Infected, reinforced and stronger than any building and regenerates and constantly spawns hordes of infected every few minutes. Inside and out.

Her's is a Special one. Greene's hive is soo strong that a barrage of tank shells doesn't do jack to it. And it takes a Thermobarric Tank just to put a hole on it.

And I noticed on your preivious posts that Alex mostly aim dodges bullets when he legitimetly outruns gun fire, outpaces a bullet and bullet times and vanishes from sight within a blink of an eye reacts and redirects rocket anti tank missiles and tank shells whenever he feels like it.

He perceieved in Slow-Mo Greene's shockwave as I have told you before. Which moves at speeds on Ultra-Sonic Speeds. Far beyond Cole's Reaction caliber and outpaces it with the air dash even at point blank range and outruns it in mid range.

And another thing I would like to address on Alex armor invunrability/Capability. As of recently I discovored the Winter one of the writers and designers and creator of Prototype said that the Armor deflects tank rounds.

And I would like to address that Alex can simply jump into the air and do that devastator there. And how will Cole know to shoot lightning bolts on that state? Heck. Alex doesn't have to close to infecte Cole. He can be at another city block and still infect Cole. The range of that is massive and the spread is a lot worse.

Alex is not a Lightning Timer but he is easily Transonic in running speed and massively Hyper sonic in reaction. In truth Alex will percieve Cole as slug. As not only will he be moving at speeds that Cole has never seen before he will be percieving Cole's movement. Once he knows what's he's up against he will know how to deal with him. And he will be aim dodging Cole.

He has multiple ways of wiping Cole out other than Infecting. Jumping sky-high and perform a bullet dive is one. He can distract Cole with his infected and take him out when there's an opening. Chunk multiple projectiles at Cole. Use his Groundspikes. Throw a bio bomb at Cole. Thunderclap. Or even use the Critical pain Devastator from afar. Or even launch a military strike.

And I'd like to say that it's very bold of you to say that Greene's army was pathetic. Even though the small vial that Mercer broke on Penn Station would have infected New York entirely on it's own without assistance in less than 10 hrs as Mcmullen deduced. And the only reason it didn't it was because it was contained and most of it went to Alex's dead body. Greene in less than a couple of days back in the 60's had infected the entire population of Hope Idaho or hald to be precise since half of the population died durring the conversion process. Meaning in total hope had about 400 people and she had 200 as her infected. And held off against Blackwatch and the military for an entire year before they captured her and nuked Hope. They needed to Nuke hope to take care of the infection.

Another example was Two-Bluff the place in which the unknown Runner went into and infected the entire down. And once again Blackwatch managed to kill the Runner or Cross to be more exact and the nuked it. Not remotely handling on their own. Nuking is always their last resort. Has Blackwatch trully defeated the Infected without the Option of nukes? No!

And even after that Randall spent years with Blackwatch preparing just in case it ever happened again. And it did on New York. Dennis confirmed that the virus on Prototype 1 outbreak was actually 100% Redlight A.K.A Greene.

And this time they still couldn't win without nuking it. Even Targatt told Randal: "Sir,these creatures....They're beyond our abilites". And this was after Mercer killed Greene in which at the time they were at their weakest as Alex noted:"I cut off the head of Infection, but it still won't go down." Blackwatch was only aided by Mercer in certain occasions by taking Greene out and whiping out the rest of the infected after the events of Prototype 1 in less than a week.

Greene had Blackwatch and the military on their knees on multiple occasions. But due to Mercer's inteference is how they still kept going. She even went as far as to mind controlling some of the Soldiers with a special strain of her virus which was immune to viral detection and putted them on her hive mind completly her control. She was infiltrating the military. But Alex cut the book out of that chapter after he killed her. Greene on her battle with Alex was completly unfazed to what ever sort of arsenal Blackwatch and the military were throwing at her from Tank Shells,Anti Tank missiles, High Battery Fire and Bunker Busting munition. And completly focussed on Alex. The actual visible threat. The rest was collateral damage to her.

So let's not go as far as to say Greene's armyw as pathetic. She was stomping whatever Blackwatch threw at her and her army and was only brought down by Alex. Even after that Blackwatch still coundln't finish without Mercer doing coming in and doing the heavy lifting.

And the Hunters were destroying APCs by jumping on to them.

Leader Hunters plowed through Tanks by simply running towards them.

I can agree with you that they were stomping the military early on. As they brought it Tanks, Artiellery Strikes, made military bases and Super Soldiers that's when they started to hold up.

Super Soldeirs who are easy 60+ tonners get beaten to the ground by Hunters and Brawlers. And it ussualy takes about 2 Super Soldiers to take 1 down. I cannot tell you how ridicoulous it has felt me watching a single Super Soldier trying to duke it out with a Brawler or a Hunter. They get rekt without military support. The only thing I rememeber from an actual Super Soldier who stomped Bralwers was the Phase 2 Orion. But we know that was killed by Heller.

And Mercer's army was also the same thing absolutely stomping Blackwatch but as before Heller's interference stopped that. And once again as their last resort they used Operation firehawk to wipe New York off the face of the earth once again. But was stopped by Heller just like Alex. And in the end it wasn't even them beating the infected in the end it was Heller himself. Just like Alex before. I'm noticing a pattern.

Proving that in Prototype history that Blackwatch and the military are incapable of beating the infected without Nuking the entire place. And Heller and Mercer were the ones who did the heavy lifting. Her army was not pathetic. Nowhere near that. It was past and beyond dangerous. So let's not be going off as to say that it was pathetic.

And I'm pretty sure Kessler Cole was retconned since he went through another road and died. So it really doesn't count. And it isn't the Cole we were seeing throught the games. We all know that Kess/fututre Cole would have stomped Infamous 1 Cole if he wanted to.

Alex stomps the military and Blackwatch: Check

Alex stomped the Supreme Hunter Twice: Check

Alex stomped the Infected who stomp Blackwatch and the army: Check

Alex beats a giant monster (Elizabeth Greene) towards the end: Check

Both have similar feats but one is over the top.

And Alex did not use the adrealine surge towards the end or else he would have done a devastator.

Become completly invunrable to Heller's attacks. And the Health Bar does not confirm the actual state of said character. Alex's Health bar was emptied how many times? About 3 Until the QTE moment. But he always regenerated. And even during the QTE was also regenerating as well.

And he did not use any of that. He wasn't even being defensive or evasive. He was teaching Heller how to fight. And occasionally fighting back. Heck Mercer with the least absolute effort clashes with Heller with Hammerfist and pushes him off with one arm and tells him to try again.

Phases through Heller's attacks and outpaces him.

Reacts to every single power on Heller's arsenal when he's using it.

And all of his attacks from Alex's Hammerfist completly bypass Heller's shield. I think that should tell you much. Something that protects Heller from Orbital bombardment (Dead Zone) Thermobarric Explosions (Thermobarric deppot base Exploding) and attacks from a Juggernaut if properly timed in. But not even a properly timed Shield Counter can protect Heller's Shield from Alex's hammerfists.

And even without the addrealine surge Invincibility Alex during the Boss battle is a Tank when faced frontal. Cause even if Heller powers but goes full on frontal assault with him, it renderes hims blade and and claws and whipfist almost useless unless he summer saults over him and go for the back. The only powers that he could use in frontal that would still cause some serious damage were of course the Hammerfists and Tendrils.

And even Heller's tendrils can't restrain Alex like it does to everybody else and he can somehow resist it's effects.

On my opinion Alex does take it due to having the ability to one shot Cole. And while Cole will have to completly unload on him. Still..I'm gonna try have a disucssion about the whole electricity thing. It was unfinished and slightly iffy and on other matters.

Please refrain from quoting large walls of text.

@Asdtgh

? Now I'm the one confused. I'm simply poking fun at Alex and Goku and other charging up. Either way my statement is the same. Alex still needs to charge up to use those attacks.

Well I may have been too harsh at that point in all honesty. Got way too passionate and recently made a bunch of reaction pic folder.

@Dyogoboy

Welcome to VS Battles Dyogoboy! Glad to see you here. And like I said I'm everywhere. One cannot escape the clutches of Alex vs Cole without me popping up. Anyway currently busy this week but will respond as soon as I can. I will have to apologize for me becoming too passionate or becoming harsh once I start debating.

The style of commenting here is a bit different from comicvine and it's recommended not to quote too much. Either way I welcome you here and may you enjoy your stay.

Back