• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole Macgrath runs the One Piece Gauntlet

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I wanna get this out the way before more revisions and info comes in for both.

Speed is Equalized, Evil Cole MacGrath fights everyone one by one at their strongest, does he clear? Does he not? Discuss.

Since this won't be added, I will take part in the debate.

Only people who have a chance at beating his is Law, Kuzan, Blackbeard, and maybe Kizaru?

Oh also there's Gekko Moriah who's hax is pretty underrated.

I mean, with current info on One Piece, it might just end up being a stalemate. Blackbeard can BFR, but i'm questioning everyone else's effectiveness outside of this.

I didn't assume, just said because of dat timing.

Basically, Beast uses his black Holes to not only break a person down atomically, but to basically form himself, he needed to consume as much matierial as he could when he was only bits of matter, and turn it into Magma/Rock before taking form.

Cole is not affected by the transmutation effects

The Black Holes he uses? Yep. We just found out he actually uses them like that in the beginning of the game, and in the process of Cole and Beast fighting, other matierials around form into Magma and rebuild the Beast. You being the only exception if you get sucked in.

It's hard to say with Sugar's Hobby Hobby No Mi (and the fact that Oda hasn't gotten to the part where he will explain the nature of Devil Fruits.) But If that Devil Fruits are magical in nature Cole's resistance isn't going to protect against magic sources as those don't exist in InFamous.

Does each person get to know what he can do beforehand or watch the previous battles? Either way Cole likely clears in a stomp. Good Cole might have more trouble and fail though. But seeing as this is Evil nothing's stopping him.

Good Cole loses to any Low 6B.

Also no, zero knowledge on both, tho that can be changed depending on if it's more fair or not.

Yeah like I said Blackbeard is the best bet here via dimensional BFR v╠Âo╠Âi╠Âd ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âp╠Âu╠Âl╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân

Nah we don't equate Devil Fruits to other energies.

Btw did Cole actually regenerate from a single Atom for his High Regen?

Back