• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath in your favorite verse

Halo: The UNSC get an unstoppable ally regardless of what time period he shows up in. (Not counting ancient times cus the Forerunners will **** him with their Hax.)

Kingdom Hearts: Okay, there's really no main setting, so I'm just going to assume that he just appears like this:

He ends up floating just outside the Gummi Ship, Sora and others pull him in ASAP. He's unconscious, so Donald casts Curaga, Cole starts waking up and is shocked (pun intended) at the place he is and there being a talking antro duck and dog alongside a teenager in wacky clothing.

From there they manage to make a bond of friendship and Sora manages to eventually use his heart to bring him back to his original world, leaving some sadness on the way, but they know their hearts will always bind them together.

Thanks to the Power Bestowal of Sora, Cole just becomes part of the tier 4 gang so there are no powerlevel issues, when he goes back to his "world", however...

One-Punch Ma

R1: If Cole starts off alongside Saitama when he fights Crabante, he probably helps Saitama defeat the crabby monster. Cole heals Saitama's injuries and then goes on about his day to try and figure out what the hell is going on. Unbeknownst to Cole, his heroic actions and power inspire the aspiring salaryman, further increasing his determination to become the strongest hero, even if it means becoming nearly bald like Cole. Years later, the two meet again, Cole failing to recognize the bald hero, and Saitama instantly recognizing the nearly bald man who helped him all those years ago.

R2: Assuming Cole drops in before the Monster Association. Cole tries to live a normal life at first, probably going back to the bike courier skills, his powers and bravery helping him deliver packages where no other man will. His escapades and power eventually get the attention of the Hero Association, who send one of the S-Class to recruit him. Depending on who they send, Cole may turn down their offer, since he won't be impressed by an organization who would hire characters like Tornado, Pig God, Metal Knight, etc. If they send someone friendly (Bang, Darkshine, etc) Cole will be willing to hear the Hero Association out. Cole hesitantly chooses to join the group, wary of their shadyness, but interested in trying to help more people. This puts him in the crosshairs of Garou, the Monster Association, etc.

R3: Evil Cole runs around wreaking havoc. Hero, villain, monster, Cole strikes him down. He ends up living in Z-City, preferring to live in the monster ghost town, as the place reminds him of Empire City and New Marais, a place of no rules, where the strong are free to do as they please. He, alongside Garou, are identified as monsters by the Hero Association and ranked at level Demon. Cole's powers and general evil demeanor gets the attention of the Monster Association, who reach out to recruit him. Cole is wary at first, but the promise of more power lure him in. After meeting with the Cadres and learning of Monster Cells and the Monster Associations plans, Cole tells them he'll keep them in mind. After sensing something off about Gyro-Gyro, Cole decides to steer clear of the group. Of course, things aren't that simple, and he eventually gets dragged into the war between hero's and monsters, but serving as a wild card like Garou.

R4: Beast Cole kinda binds with Saitama with their sheer boredom with life. Though, they don't really get along, since Saitama criticizes his decision to wipe out humanity out of fear of sacrifice and the RFI not working, Cole criticizes Saitama's reasoning for becoming a hero, for fun, talking about how the greater good should come first.

It'd be an interesting relationship to say the least.

Ajinn - Cole might actually get through but there's a massive bump boost right now....

Chainsaw man - Probably unkillable demons? Maybe? Cole might get one shotted by the Gun devil though, everyone else except Makima seems fair game. Alongside a few others.

Not all my fave verses but lazy

Danny Phantom - Round 1: Cole absorbs the electric energy from the Ghost Portal and gains ghost powers and helps Danny kick ass. (lol Cole with DP ghost powers sound op as hell)

Round 2: Cole will likely end up heading to Amity Park anyway given all the wired stuff the news will be talking about. He'd probably think there are beings like him over their. Which could lead to the same thing as round one but I would expect Danny and Cole to get into a fight because the news thinks Danny Phantom is a villain.

Round 2 and 3: Not much will change for these two rounds. Cole either teams up with several evil ghosts and takes on the world. Danny is gonna be in for the fight of his life. Or he causes enough mass destruction and everyone needs to team up and stop him.

Regardless of the round, the story will be fun to watch. I'll probably add some other verses later.

Hokuto No Ken

R1: Well Cole probably joins Ken on his journey, prolly learns some martial arts. Tho getting electric powers in the mad max land might be hard.

R2: Probably takes up protecting a settlement as best as he can, likely does run into Kenshiro at some point though.

R3: Evil Cole becomes one of the major bad guys of the wasteland, eventually he runs into either Raoh or Ken and gets pasted.

R4: Beast Cole causes even more chaos, I'm not sure if Ken can go Tensei or not with him but if he can then Cole eats EE probably.

World of Darkness

R1: As said before this depends on where he starts as there is no overall MC unless you count Caine. He probably gets mucked over horribly at some point.

R2: Again where he starts makes a difference, the Hunters could really do with his help though.

R3: Evil Cole ends up doing something he shouldn't, probably annoys the wrong supernatual being and they hose him with nasty hax such as disbelief. He might become a kindred tho.

R4: He causes so much chaos that every supernatural community in the local area will band together to yeet him as soon as possible.

Star Wars.

R1: Cole's probably gonna take a hot minute to get over the fact that he's not even in the same Galaxy anymore, but depending on when and where he's dropped, he would change a fuckton of events.

R2: Same as above but it takes longer.

R3: Evil Cole's probably gonna get picked up by Sidious until he realizes he can't use the Force, but still keep him around because he could be useful. If Cole doesn't just kill him.

R4: Cole ***** everyone until he's continually nuked from space.

Well Star Wars depends a lot on which era he gets dropped into imo, if he gets to the era where Nihilus is well its a big oooof

Oh yeah, forgot to mention which version of Star Wars I was talking about. I was talking about canon, but he just gets bodied by any competent Jedi or Sith in all 4 rounds. Planetary and Galaxy Wide Mindhax is a bitch to deal with.

Don't the 5-Bs only have mindhax in the millions range? Because Cole resists that just fine.

Nihilus is a planet, but I don't think others scale to that

I'm gonna summarize some rounds to make things way less complicated (Specially round 1).

Senki Zesshou Symphogear: So ah, Good Cole probably just lives an normal live, while America and Japon are about to get in conflict, and a bunch of ancient alien-gods wreck havoc once per year, I don't think he could and would contribute. I don't know what would Evil Cole do, nothing similar to a conduit exist here, and trying to take the world would led him into being turn a red cloud by any generic noise.

Tiger & Bunny: Good Cole likely becomes a very notable hero due to the versatily and potency of his power, possibly gets Duracell as his main sponsor (Because here Superheros are like hollywood celebrities). Evil Cole likely takes over the verse with a NEXT army (The equivalent of conduits) without much trouble...

Until he notices that NEXT do lose their powers over time until they turn human so... He may freak out.

Kill la Kill: Eh, not sure what he will do here, probably watches from a TV that people in Japon battle semi-naked. Evil Cole may get some life-fiber for boost in power, but gets controlled by Ragyo at the end.

Nasuverse: Well... I can't think of anything.

Marvel Comics: He turns gay, or bisexual, aside from that both Evil and Good retain the same personality.

DC Comics: He turns afroamerican, and likely becomes the third afroamerican superhuman with electrical themed powers...

Ben 10: Instead of a conduit, Cole eventually finds out the true origin of his powers; one of his parents banged One of Those Alie Races. Glorious.

Metroid (verse): I lack the creativity to come up with something.

Star Wars: Same.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan: Same.

Mega Man (Franchise): Same.

Puella Magi Verse: Same.

The Guyver: I need to finish the manga, but probably the same.

Earthbound:... Why Cole keeps being put together with underaged kids? Lmao.

BlackÔÿàRock Shooter: Ah.

High School DxD: Boo.

IMO, Cole works better in a enviroment akin to a superhero series. But Sci-Fi with their vast universes? Fantasy with their complex magic system? Or musumes series with cute anime girls doing cute stuff? I'm sorry cap but this ain't working.

I don't see why Evil Cole would want to join Ragyo's side and kill himself and his friends

Schnee One said:
I don't see why Evil Cole would want to join Ragyo's side and kill himself and his friends
I mean, he could get mind controlled, but I don't know if he has better resistence or not (And honestly, I could not care less).

Monkey@

Cole in any moe series:

• Tags: Ugly Bastard.

Joke aside, i think Cole wouldn't not doing any of that shit, right?

Also i know how Cole gonna work in Nasuverse: Both good and evil Cole could work as Counter Guardian just like EMIYA (Shiro and Kiritsugu), Majin Okita, and Fujinon

Nah it's more of a play on how Cole goes from a relatively nice guy to an remorseless, mutated version of himself with lightning hands due to being corrupted by power (literally and figuratively)

If he were to be a servant, Good would be an Archer while Evil would be similar to a Beast-Class (Cus his whole deal of eliminating mankind, and him being called Beast, jks).

Beast makes sense lol. Wonder if that could mean he qualifies for Foreigner and gets an eldritch god to represent? But you also get stuff like being a patron saint so a Ruler, Saber, Lancer, might make sense. Well, Saber less likely

Also clearly Evil Cole is on his own emergence version lol

If Nikola Tesla can somehow be Archer, Cole can be one too. Also redoing not favorite verses but just verses in general.

Kengan Ashura

As long as it's Good Cole he can probably be a good pal to Ohma and ... well you know what happens at the end. So I look forward to this a lot. Evil version just kinda ***** up everything though and I'm sure the plague is gonna kill everyone.

IF he's randomly put in it's likelier he doesn't become an ally to Yamashita but rather becomes a wild card everyone's gunning for. He might not even learn of the Kengan Associations this way.

Prototype

Cole helps Alex end the infection fast. Probbaly even faster and less violently too. The nuke thing might not even be an issue if he can somehow rally the people since that would effectively mean less infected, less need for dire attacks.

If Evil, he kinda destroys everything no questions asked

Back