• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath in your favorite verse

Persona: Depends on which game, considering the protagonists outside of 2 are high school teens Good Cole can't exactly go to school with them. He might get his own persona under certain circumstances though and probably can act as a mentor figure to the protags I guess.

His appearence ain't good either, he looks like one of those gang members that he fights against.

He could wear armor tho..

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Soul Calibur: He doesn't get past Nightmare. Period.
I feel like this guy doesn't understand that this isn't a solo your favorite verse thread.

I feel like this guy doesn't understand that this isn't a solo your favorite verse thread.

I know it's not a Solo the Verse thread. He just doesn't get past Nightmare. Nightmare goes "Watch This" and his soul gets obliterated.

Killer Instinct:The Jago and his allies would probably recruit him into defeating Gargos.

SCP Foundation:Would work along with the scp organization in taking down powerful monsters, however he easily gets shutdown by powerful entities.

Crysis: Prophet from Crysis would get along with Cole very well they both would team up into defeating the Alpha Ceph.

Vampire Hunter D: Wouldn't survive long here,the vampires here are too powerful for cole to even defeat.

Bastard!!: The local villagers would think he is a dark evil wizard like dark schneider but end up being killed.

Blame!:Would instantly get shot by lasers inside the dystopian facility.

Darksiders:Would work very well along with the Horsemen of the Apacolaypse. They might recruit him into a horseman as well.

Ninja Blade:Would work along with Ken Ogawa into defeating his father taking down Tokyo.

Vanquish: Would have fun with Sam Gideon taking down the robots of the facility.

Earthworm Jim: Wouldn't last a day in the toon world of earthworm jim. Unless he magically gets toon powers.

Dead Space: Wouldn't last long here due to no way of breathing in space, unless Isaac Clarke taught him or gave him a suit to breathe in space. But still, electricity wouldn't work in Zero gravity. So Cole would be useless here againes tthe necromorphs unless it was inside the ship.

Destroyed yes, not sure what happens if it's transmuted though. If Nightmare thinks he's in trouble then BFR to Astral Chaos.

Not really but most definitely a 2nd move after Ray Field Blast fails.

Plus, speed gap gives him all the time he needs to readjust

InFamous:

Cole awakens after the detonation of a mysterious device that gave him power over electricity, would he use them to save empire city or destroy it down to its foundations...?

(This story is 100% mine btw).

Hey man, the inFamous series made some pretty big waves at the time of its release. Beyond being one of the first PS3 exclusive launch titles, it started a fan war between Prototype, attracted talks of movie adaptions, had several comic book spin-offs and cross-overs, and had a major impact on the success of the PS3

There's a reason PS kept including Cole in their live-action commercials during the PS3 era.

inFAMOUS:

IF1 Cole: Okay, so, (Points at Kessler), you're me from the future (points at Good Cole), you're me from the future, (points at Evil Cole), YOU'RE me from the future.... hell, I'M me from the future somehow. Are there any other future mes I should know about?

Beast Cole: Hey.

Cole MacGrath finds out Cole MacGrath is responsible for the murder of Cole MacGrath's girlfriend. Cole swears vengeance against Cole on behalf of Cole. Meanwhile, Cole MacGrath and Cole MacGrath have joined forces to take over the world and only Cole MacGrath can stop them.

Meanwhile, Zeke is watching from a distance wondering what the **** is happening.

Dead Rising: Wins at life and becomes a world known oddity. Honestly the US government might try to figure out what the **** he is and see if they can use it to their advantage like they did with the zombie virus. Probably siglehandedly wipes out the zombie virus. Frank gets jealous.

Khimera: Eh he's probably not on Ragazza island. He just is surrounded by monsters and monster girls now.

Chibi-Robo: NGL probably owns one and gives it infinite energy because electricity.

FNaF: Probably not a night guard. Lives a normal life.

Squid Girl: Definitley lives a normal life, if not being chased by the alien research team at most, but they wouldn't get far and the three stooges are mostly harmless, so it's fine.

Huniepop: Uh...it's Huniepop. Lives a normal life? Doubt he's a big seducto

Back