• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath ("Cole") VS All Might

How strong is Cole exactly? Cole survived a City-Busting attack (Ray Sphere blast) but only barely; he was knocked out for what, weeks? How big was the storm that Cole made?

Depending on your answer, All Might might Smash or Cole sticks at a distance and blasts All Might down.

Cole is around baseline. The storm has no timeframe, but it covers the entirety of Empire City, which is based on and is the same size as New York City (possibly bigger since it has a larger population).

Cole survived it while his Conduit abilities only just started to activate and was immensely weaker then when he started to master it four days later (No he wasn't knocked out for weeks)

Anyway, AM for having actual expirience

TEXAS SMASH

sounds of a dying 6.3 Megaton character, who tried and failed to fight someone with what I think people are deciding to be 5x his AP but I'm not sure

It'll probably, in irony only get Large Town level and downgrade the whole thing.

Well, it's an actual calc at least.

Save it for when I get home in an hour or so

Or just ask my bro Ed for it, either works

Back