• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"It's alright. I'd stare at me too." They grinned
Rizzuto blushed at that and stammered, "Y..yea you are quit the looker". As he moved his eyes as to not keep staring at Caleb, He then said, "I got to go back to my room now and fix my h\whole outfit situation because this is the second weirdest thing I ever wore."

"You ain't gon' be like that no more... Cuz I'm here..." Dene said, pouring the shampoo as goes into the bathtub.
"Hehe" Noah laughed before splashing water on him with shampoo.

"We have to get rid of that dandruff that you have" She said as she passed a hand over hum, these days were very agitated for her and this made her happy, something strange for her kind

Last edited:
“I need to borrow tools to fix Chopper." Damian says.
"Yeah, I'll get you some."

5 days earlier, thanks impatient people

"Not sure what Damien needs, but I'm gonna need some examination on this."

Sam holds out a black disc with the cover art and title "The Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd.

"It's Contraband I got from some Propagandist chatterbox. Mind running a few tests on it?"
"It might take a bit, but if you're alright with waiting, I can handle it."

She grabbed the disc from Sam and then proceeded to climb back down to put the disc in the lower lab, picking up some tools while she was there and giving them to Damian.

"And you?" She asked, looking towards Ciela.

"I...thought this was some abandoned house."

"Well, seeing as it's not abandoned, nor is it a house, feel free to leave."

"Hehe" Noah laughed before splashing water on him with shampoo.

"We have to get rid of that dandruff that you have" She said as she passed a hand over hum, these days were very agitated for her and this made her happy, something strange for her kind
"Dandruff? You mean the lil' guys on mah' hair?" he asked, confused as to what Dandruff means, given he has little to no education.

"I am going to the place we have to help new people set up here so you stop following me, then check if the landing pad survived the events that happened while I was gone then I am going to my helicopter to landing there because it almost certainly did, next I shall go to sleep at my house, file the report regarding the results of my scouting mission, fix chopper, and attempt to enjoy my free time until the higher ups need me." Damian says as he continues.

Last edited:
"Ah, well, thanks, I'm still not used to someone complimenting me, you know, I've been killing survivors for a few weeks and now I'm here, with you." She said
"It was a massive rollercoaster really... First we met in that piece of shit house, met an implied gay man, went to my house, escaped a plane, greeted to a restaurant, then we make out, then you revealed yourself to me... And now we're taking a bath together? Does feel like a dream.... Y'know? This has always been my dream, to find some company... Find someone, who actually cared for me...."

"It was a massive rollercoaster really... First we met in that piece of shit house, met an implied gay man, went to my house, escaped a plane, greeted to a restaurant, then we make out, then you revealed yourself to me... And now we're taking a bath together? Does feel like a dream.... Y'know? This has always been my dream, to find some company... Find someone, who actually cared for me...."
"Well, looks like dreams turn into reality in the end, huh?" She said while caressing him

"That the same bird from before..?" They look around before approaching the bird.
It dropped yet another message which reads

"Was the training good? Please send information on any developments on the members. We ourselves are planning on getting a few new recruits" ~Hunters

It dropped yet another message which reads

"Was the training good? Please send information on any developments on the members. We ourselves are planning on getting a few new recruits" ~Hunters
"Hmmm.." They reach for a pen in their pockets. Luckily the last one they check had one within it. They reply;
"It went well. They've all improved over the last week. It really tuckered me out..."

Last edited:
"Hmmm.." They reach for a pen in their pockets. Luckily the last one they check had one within it. They reply;
"It went well. They've all improved over the last week. It really tuckered me out..."
The bird picked up the piece of paper, flying all the way back to where she came from

Back to the snowy wilderness

Snow allowed for safe extraction of water which unfortunately still needs to be melted before being filtered which allowed for some nice calm moments around a campfire. George himself sat by the campfire melting a large pot of snow, his wolves sitting around him as he strum his guitar.

♩There's music in the treetops♩
♩And there's music in the vale♩
♩And all around the music fills the sky♩
♩There's music by the river♩
♩And there's music in the grass♩
♩And the music makes your heart soar in reply♩

One of his wolves quickly got up, prompting George to do so as well, finding all the snow in the pot melted. He quickly transferred the water into his purifier before scooping some snow of a mound of snow he had collected into the pot.

"This sure is nice. I hope you're all enjoying this as much as I do" George said, strumming another key. His wolves howled in response, earning a chuckle from him. As he was about to sit down, he noticed smoke obscuring his feet. Looking back at the campfire, it was still burning normally and there was only one person responsible for this.

"Monica, nice to see you again" George greeted before turning around, viewing smoke pouring out of a tear in thin air.
"Come on George, we've been friends for a while. Do you think I'll pull off the same ol' trick every time?" Monica asked before popping out of the snow mound, the wolves unimpressed by her display.

"Ha ha, how long have you been in there?".
"2 hours".

"Yeah that makes sense. Anyway, here are the raccoons you requested" the hunter replied, giving a number of caged raccoons "One of them is rabid and the other has worms".
"Xavier can handle it" the survivalist replied, taking the cages and offering it to the portal, a pair of large furry hands reaching out and taking it "Another sick one, huh?".

"Well, it's another chance at life I guess. In this time, we can't be picky with saving lives".
"Sometimes I wonder if you're an optimist or a pragmatist".

"Any other requests he's asking for?"
"He's grown an interest with the people you're associating with. If you don't mind, we'd like to schedule a meeting. I've managed to breed a few white-tailed deer. I'll give it to you once we're done".

"That's a deal! Say, how's Blake doing?" George asked, earning a chuckle from his friend.
"Why don't you see for yourself?" she replied, holding up a healthy black cat which the hunter took.

"So... what happened to her?" he asked before noticing another black cat laying on his shoulder and meowing. He proceeded to pet it, indicating that it is indeed physical before popping into a cloud of fur.
"You managed to tame wolves, how hard can cats be?" Monica asked as a number of black cats started popping up all over the camp, much to the displeasure of the wolves

As George struggled to deal with the chaos, Monica simply chuckled before stepping back into her portal. Walking through the smoke, she eventually found light and a lush world. Down the hill she arrived in, she got to view the many organisms around before kneeling down to put down the cages she had. A familiar sound caught her attention as she looked up, viewing a familiar figure.

"Greetings, Xavier"

Last edited:
As George struggled to deal with the chaos, Monica simply chuckled before stepping back into her portal. Walking through the smoke, she eventually found light and a lush world. Down the hill she arrived in, she got to view the many organisms around before kneeling down to put down the cages she had. A familiar sound caught her attention as she looked up, viewing a familiar figure.

"Greetings, Xavier"
"There you are, I was beginning to think there'd been a delay," said Xavier as he walked down the grassy slope towards Monica.

He sat down nearby and began fiddling with a colony of ants near his hands.

"How did the deal go?"

Back