• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

The girl quickly approaches Dene.

"Oh come on Dene, don't let a bet affect you, I'm just trying to destroy your almost zero social status and prevent anyone from being interested in you, so just stay with me for the rest of our miserable lives" She said with a disturbing smile, it was clearly the form of love of a Waterboarder.

"Besides I never said that you have to be a crossdresser, idiot, you can be a very ugly clown" she Said As she hit him on the head

He keeps pulling on Soma's feet.

"Noooo! I won't! I chose the wrong ******* girlfriend! I thought she's gonna be nice! Turns out it's notttt!!!"

"C-can you... get off me, please? I'm gonna buy some burritos from Eqowir..."
"Oh no you don't" said Rizzuto restricting dene with telekinesis and picking him up with his mind. "Now let's go" he said.

"Oh no you don't" said Rizzuto restricting dene with telekinesis and picking him up with his mind. "Now let's go" he said.
Dene's body moved on his own and let go.
The girl quickly approaches Dene.

"Oh come on Dene, don't let a bet affect you, I'm just trying to destroy your almost zero social status and prevent anyone from being interested in you, so just stay with me for the rest of our miserable lives" She said with a disturbing smile, it was clearly the form of love of a Waterboarder.
"Uhuh..." Dene stared at her with no emotion.
"Besides I never said that you have to be a crossdresser, idiot, you can be a very ugly clown" she Said As she hit him on the head
"I can cosplay Pennywise!" Dene said as he laughs....

"I can lure people to the sewers....." he muttered.

Soma facepalms as he sighs.

"What're you kids up doing now?" he asked curiously.

"Oh sounds entertaining, I hope you can make people or at least me laugh with your antics" she said as she ruffled his hair

"What're you kids up doing now?" he asked curiously
"Dene and Rizzuto lost a bet against me at the Arcade" She said

"What're you kids up doing now?" he asked curiously.
"You want to cosplay as a clown that could potentially be considered a pedophile." said Rizzuto as he raised an eyebrow still restraining dene with his mind.

"Oh sounds entertaining, I hope you can make people or at least me laugh with your antics" she said as she ruffled his hair

"Dene and Rizzuto lost a bet against me at the Arcade" She said
"Okay? And now you want your boyfriend to dress up as a clown?" he repeated.

"You want to cosplay as a clown that could potentially be considered a pedophile." said Rizzuto as he raised an eyebrow still restraining dene with his mind.
"I ain't gonna do it for real man! Also, could you let me go! It's hurting!" Dene yelped.

"I'm a human-eating monster, my tastes are totally abnormal, plus Dene can be like a jester who does funny acts for his queen" She said
"Oh, I thought you were." serious said Rizzuto who then realized he was still holding dene and said, "Sorry man my bad as he let go of dene letting him fall face first into the ground."
"I'm not stupid, but.... *sighs. This is getting ridiculous..." Soma said as he catches Dene's hand, propping him up to stand up.

"Just don't do any trouble okay?"

"You got it, man!" Dene responded.

(Soma's a boomer)

"I'm not stupid, but.... *sighs. This is getting ridiculous..." Soma said as he catches Dene's hand, propping him up to stand up.

"Just don't do any trouble okay?"

"You got it, man!" Dene responded.

(Soma's a boomer)
"Yea yea yea let's just hurry up so I can get this silly embarrassing thing over with" said a blushing Rizzuto who started walking to a clothing store.

"Yes, come on Dene" Noah said who walked with a smile, she had to calm her boyfriend down about the bet, but now Both could enjoy how Rizzuto was trying to find an embarrassing suit to be able to interact with Caleb

"Fine!" he said, walking along with them as they approach the shop.
As Rizzuto walked into the store, he went to find the silliest outfit he could find and present it to Noah he found one and said, "Here does this meet your requirements
613eW1ZCGqL._AC_UL1470_.jpg
." while blushing.

Caleb finished playing retro arcade cabinets in the back and walked back up to the front. Confused on where everyone had gone. So they choose to look around the city for other things to do

Caleb had found himself on the streets looking through the products of street vendors. Glancing for anything that might pique their interest.
"Madam' what would you like?" a street vendor asked, offering Caleb some fish on a stick.
"Come on let's go find *gulp Caleb." said a nervous blushing Rizzuto walking out the store in search of Caleb.
Dene gave a thumbs up.

Caleb had found himself on the streets looking through the products of street vendors. Glancing for anything that might pique their interest.
Seeing Caleb Rizzuto approached him in his goofy outfit blushing and started to sing a serenade to him in the best way he could awkwardly.
"These arms of mine
They are lonely
Lonely and feeling blue
These arms of mine
They are yearning
Yearning from wanting you

And if you
Would let them hold you
Oh, how grateful I will be

These arms of mine
They are burning
Burning from wanting you
These arms of mine
They are wanting
Wanting to hold you

And if you
Would let them hold you

C'mon, c'mon baby
Just be my little man
Just be my lover, oh
I need me somebody
Somebody to treat me right, oh
And I need your arms, loving arms
To hold me tight
And I-I-I need, I need your
I need your tender lips
To hold me..."

"That does look pretty good, though I was looking for jewelry. Maybe some earrings. How much is it? If its not too much Ill take one."
"It'll be 10 dollars.." the vendor said.
Seeing Caleb Rizzuto approached him in his goofy outfit blushing and started to sing a serenade to him in the best way he could awkwardly.
"These arms of mine
They are lonely
Lonely and feeling blue
These arms of mine
They are yearning

And if you
Would let them hold you

These arms of mine
They are burning
Burning from wanting you
These arms of mine
They are wanting
Wanting to hold you

And if you
Would let them hold you

C'mon, c'mon baby
Just be my little man
Just be my lover, oh
I need me somebody
To hold me tight
I need your tender lips
To hold me..."
"Look at 'em go..." Dene said, clapping as he danced.

"These arms of mine
They are lonely
Lonely and feeling blue
These arms of mine
They are yearning

And if you
Would let them hold you

These arms of mine
They are burning
Burning from wanting you
These arms of mine
They are wanting
Wanting to hold you

And if you
Would let them hold you

C'mon, c'mon baby
Just be my little man
Just be my lover, oh
I need me somebody
To hold me tight
I need your tender lips
To hold me..."

"Ehhh..?" They looked a bit weirded out. Not every day someone comes out to them in a suit to serenade them. But luckily they don't seem creeped out. In fact, they quietly giggle before gradually bursting out into laughter

"Ehhh..?" They looked a bit weirded out. Not every day someone comes out to them in a suit to serenade them. But luckily they don't seem creeped out. In fact, they quietly giggle before gradually bursting out into laughter
Rizzuto looked like he was dying from anxiety and said, "That was the most uncomfortable experience of my life." Rizzuto was confused and blushing at the fact that Caleb seemed to somewhat enjoy their performance.

Rizzuto looked like he was dying from anxiety and said, "That was the most uncomfortable experience of my life." Rizzuto was confused and blushing at the fact that Caleb seemed to somewhat enjoy their performance.
"Now we ain't done yet! Let's have some more fun!" Dene said as he went on a craze, dancing actually well in front of everyone.

"I could tell. Sorry for laughing, I could t help it." They wiped away their tears of laughter
"So what's this about, who put you up to this? It clearly wasnt your idea."

"I could tell. Sorry for laughing, I could t help it." They wiped away their tears of laughter
"So what's this about, who put you up to this? It clearly wasnt your idea."
Rizzuto while blushing tried his best to calm down and steeled his nerve's he then said to Caleb, "wellyouknowI'mkindofalittlegayandI'mnotgoannalieaboutitanymore. ButIalsokindoffindyouattractiveandyourIreallylikeyourwholepersonalitythinggoingonwhatI'mtryingtosayiswouldyougoonadatewithme"
(Here it is boys what we've been waiting for)

Last edited:
Back