• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

November 28, 2001
7:00 AM

Nuntius was standing at a round table of sorts, still within the arena. There were statues of old, paintings of the ancient times, and memories long forgotten.

Inside he is waiting for a certain someone or at least, what he thought to be.

He glances up, and looks at Adom.

"The time is near, he should be arriving...."

(Cutback to Sofia and Viviaan)

"The time is near, he should be arriving...."
A cut could be seen materializing on the air itself before tearing open into a dark space, smoke flowing through the office as a woman peered through to look around, her glowing eyes contrasting the dark spot she crawled out of.

"Greetings, Agitrop. Your actions have garnered the attention and interest of Xavier. You will have the opportunity to speak with him" Monica said with a graceful tone.

"I'm tellin ya, this place has the makings of a good base. Not anything super noticeable, but at least a safe place." Sofia stood in front an abandoned bunker

"I still think it's best to keep moving instead of staying in one place." Viviaan replied

"I'm getting sick of finding somewhere different to sleep every night. Having to take turns staying up watching each other sleep, it's exhausting. If we were here, we'd only need to go out for supplies and not need to worry about any attackers! We could rest easy for once!" She argued back

"Well if you want to stay that bad, we could stay a few nights to see how safe it really is..."

A cut could be seen materializing on the air itself before tearing open into a dark space, smoke flowing through the office as a woman peered through to look around, her glowing eyes contrasting the dark spot she crawled out of.

"Greetings, Agitrop. Your actions have garnered the attention and interest of Xavier. You will have the opportunity to speak with him" Monica said with a graceful tone.
"Proceed..."

Nuntius waited as he sat on the round table, wondering at who this Xavier person is.
(Is Villum still with those 2)
(Yes)

"I don't know for certain what Sofia said to you about why I need to be monitored, but from what I understand stand is because you were important at first I just knew you were important but now I think I know why. The Agitprop Continuity is aware of you and your ability." Villum says.

"Proceed..."

Nuntius waited as he sat on the round table, wondering at who this Xavier person is.
From behind the mist, a silhouette could be seen moving towards the front of the portal.

"The Prince of Wales, am I?" Xavier chuckled. "I'd preferred a less... pretentious opening, but it doesn't matter."

Xavier steps out from the portal, entering the room.

"Fair greetings, Agitprop."

"I don't know for certain what Sofia said to you about why I need to be monitored, but from what I understand stand is because you were important at first I just knew you were important but now I think I know why. The Agitprop Continuity is aware of you and your ability." Villum says.
"Agitprop. Those guys trying to take advantage of the Waterboarders instead of exterminating them? Did you see what they're going to do with that knowledge?" Her tone went from quiet to serious but inquisitive.

From behind the mist, a silhouette could be seen moving towards the front of the portal.

"The Prince of Wales, am I?" Xavier chuckled. "I'd preferred a less... pretentious opening, but it doesn't matter."

Xavier steps out from the portal, entering the room.

"Fair greetings, Agitprop."
Nuntius stood on the round table, some light illuminating behind him, as if Xavier has entered heaven.

With him, Adom was there, kneeling down.

"It's quite a pleasure to meet you. Please, take a seat..."

"Agitprop. Those guys trying to take advantage of the Waterboarders instead of exterminating them? Did you see what they're going to do with that knowledge?" Her tone went from quiet to serious but inquisitive.
"Yes they want you to help them defeat the current strongest contraband user in the world." Villum says.

"Yes, I wish it was just a joke, but I am afraid there is no safe way out of this so I am going to help you with the dangerous way out. Providence, my staff is a contraband capable of manipulating light to create illusions or even turn it's holder invisible I want you to hold on to it." Villum says offering his staff to Viviaan.

"Yes, I wish it was just a joke, but I am afraid there is no safe way out of this so I am going to help you with the dangerous way out. Providence, my staff is a contraband capable of manipulating light to create illusions or even turn it's holder invisible I want you to hold on to it." Villum says offering his staff to Viviaan.
"What about you? What will you do to keep yourself safe?" They were worried for Villum's own safety

"Similar to you I have adapted to this world, mine is different I have been given greater awareness I will find my way through the world even without a contraband." Villum says. "Also I don't plan on leaving until it becomes necessary, I just thought it would be good to give it to you now sorry for being melodramatic."

Last edited:
"Similar to you I have adapted to this world, mine is different I have been given greater awareness I will find my way through the world even without a contraband." Villum says. "Also I don't plan on leaving until it becomes necessary, I just thought it would be good to give it to you now sorry for being melodramatic."
"Alright.. well I'll go warn Sofia. She should probably know. Make sure to tell us when you think they're going to strike, alright?"

"We'll make sure... indeed..."

A voice said behind them.

Looking behind, it was a man with a certain mask.
Her skin goes pale as a shiver runs down her spine. She turns around with grit teeth
"I-I didn't think they'd be here so soon.. go get Sofia, I'll try to distract them!" She pulled out her gun and fired it straight at Nuntius, only for it to be stopped by a forcefield formed out of thin air. Adom stepped forward from behind his master.

"Will you allow me the honor of taking them in, master?"

Her skin goes pale as a shiver runs down her spine. She turns around with grit teeth
"I-I didn't think they'd be here so soon.. go get Sofia, I'll try to distract them!" She pulled out her gun and fired it straight at Nuntius, only for it to be stopped by a forcefield formed out of thin air. Adom stepped forward from behind his master.

"Will you allow me the honor of taking them in, master?"
"Whatever you do, we need them alive..."

Nuntius holds his hands and immobilizes Villum with a glance.
"Sofia the leader of Agitprop is attacking us." Villum yells.
He sends hundreds of Waterboarders to attack Sofia's current location, using one of his Contrabands to locate where she is.

"Whatever you do, we need them alive..."

Nuntius holds his hands and immobilizes Villum with a glance.
"Of course." He replies before spawning a forcefield around Viviaan
"Sofia the leader of Agitprop is attacking us." Villum yells.
He sends hundreds of Waterboarders to attack Sofia's current location, using one of his Contrabands to locate where she is.
"I'm not in the mood for jokes right n- what the hell?!" She quickly gets up after the Waterboarders begin to close in.

"D-Damnit, leave us alone!" Having no other choice she chose to expand her aura to a Kilometer. Disabling Adom's technique and thus escaping and scaring off the Waterboarders that had been summoned to hold off Sofia.

Adom drops to his knees. This technique emulated the effects of when he used his daily limit of his Contraband, making him feel tired and weak.
"I-I see why you want this girl now..."

"Of course." He replies before spawning a forcefield around Viviaan

"I'm not in the mood for jokes right n- what the hell?!" She quickly gets up after the Waterboarders begin to close in.

"D-Damnit, leave us alone!" Having no other choice she chose to expand her aura to a Kilometer. Disabling Adom's technique and thus escaping and scaring off the Waterboarders that had been summoned to hold off Sofia.

Adom drops to his knees. This technique emulated the effects of when he used his daily limit of his Contraband, making him feel tired and weak.
"I-I see why you want this girl now..."
As she disabled the technique, Nuntius grins.

In an instant, he shot his hand towards her neck, choking her.

"GhrK!" She pulled at his hand with one of hers, slowly lifting her other hand with a gun in it up at Nuntius.

"You won't pull another fast one on me girl!" Adom smacked the gun from her hand
Nuntius knows that Sofia will be coming soon due to him activating one of his Contrabands prior before his power was nullified.

He then made a swift chop to her neck and knocked her unconscious.

Nuntius knows that Sofia will be coming soon due to him activating one of his Contrabands prior before his power was nullified.

He then made a swift chop to her neck and knocked her unconscious.
"Here I was thinking this would be a tough mission. I underestimated you, master."

Sofia had made her way out the base, quickly taking notice of an unconcious Viviaan.
"Shit, I was late." She thought to herself
"Hey, hold up! Let's make a deal!"

(I just needed to know if I was free)
Villum attempts to throw a packet at Nuntius and Adom while running up to them but stops when he hears Sofia. "Sofia they can't kill her and need you to bargain with her."

"Here I was thinking this would be a tough mission. I underestimated you, master."

Sofia had made her way out the base, quickly taking notice of an unconcious Viviaan.
"Shit, I was late." She thought to herself
"Hey, hold up! Let's make a deal!"
Nuntius looked at Sofia, raising an eyebrow.

"What... deal.. is it?"

From the moment Viviaan's body went unconscious, he automatically used [Oracle's Prophecy] Contraband to see Sofia's actions, [Will Detector] to deduce her current goals in mind, and [Bludgeon Clubs], forming a small piece of them in his palm.

Nuntius looked at Sofia, raising an eyebrow.

"What... deal.. is it?"

From the moment Viviaan's body went unconscious, he automatically used [Oracle's Prophecy] Contraband to see Sofia's actions, [Will Detector] to deduce her current goals in mind, and [Bludgeon Clubs], forming a small piece of them in his palm.
"I'm not sure why the **** you're here, but if you want her, you're gonna want me too! She listens to me after all. But... since you came into my turf and started plundering my property, I think it's fair to assume you owe me something. So how about this, if I kick your asses, you let her go. If you beat me, I'll go with you willingly. It shouldn't be a problem with her knocked out, her technique isn't active anymore. So what do you say?"

"I'm not sure why the **** you're here, but if you want her, you're gonna want me too! She listens to me after all. But... since you came into my turf and started plundering my property, I think it's fair to assume you owe me something. So how about this, if I kick your asses, you let her go. If you beat me, I'll go with you willingly. It shouldn't be a problem with her knocked out, her technique isn't active anymore. So what do you say?"
Nuntius looks at her for a moment, before effortlessly dodging Villum's attacks.

"So be it... If this is what your soul desires, then I'm fine with it."

He looks at Adom.

"Adom, do as you please..." he orders him.

"So be it... If this is what your soul desires, then I'm fine with it."
"Glad to hear it." She smirked as she cracked her knuckles
He looks at Adom.

"Adom, do as you please..." he orders him.
"Right." He took a proud stance in front of his master.
"You may not know this, but you are going to fight the general of my lieges army! You should stand proud knowing you have such an opportunity. And make sure not to let your guard down if you want to last more than a few seconds, girl."

"Yea, whatever. I'm ready when you are." She snarkly replied

"We go on master's whim. Your call, my liege."

"Glad to hear it." She smirked as she cracked her knuckles

"Right." He took a proud stance in front of his master.
"You may not know this, but you are going to fight the general of my lieges army! You should stand proud knowing you have such an opportunity. And make sure not to let your guard down if you want to last more than a few seconds, girl."

"Yea, whatever. I'm ready when you are." She snarkly replied

"We go on master's whim. Your call, my liege."
"Begin."

Back