• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Rizzuto while blushing tried his best to calm down and steeled his nerve's he then said to Caleb, "No it wasn't it was Noah's but doing this made me realize I just want to you well you know I'm kind of a little gay and I'm not goanna lie about it anymore. But I also kind of find you attractive and your I really like your whole personality thing going on what I'm trying to say is would you go on a date with me."
(Here it is boys what we've been waiting for)
(Rizzuto is now LG TV)
"He finally admitted it!" Dene said as he stops dancing, with everyone clapping.

Rizzuto while blushing tried his best to calm down and steeled his nerve's he then said to Caleb, "No it wasn't it was Noah's but doing this made me realize I just want to you well you know I'm kind of a little gay and I'm not goanna lie about it anymore. But I also kind of find you attractive and your I really like your whole personality thing going on what I'm trying to say is would you go on a date with me."
(For nervous effect, you can remove the spacing in the confession. Like this "wellyouknowI'mkindofalittlegayandI'mnotgoannalieaboutitanymore. ButIalsokindoffindyouattractiveandyourIreallylikeyourwholepersonalitythinggoingonwhatI'mtryingtosayiswouldyougoonadatewithme")

Rizzuto while blushing tried his best to calm down and steeled his nerve's he then said to Caleb, "wellyouknowI'mkindofalittlegayandI'mnotgoannalieaboutitanymore. ButIalsokindoffindyouattractiveandyourIreallylikeyourwholepersonalitythinggoingonwhatI'mtryingtosayiswouldyougoonadatewithme"
(Here it is boys what we've been waiting for)

"All this for a date? You coulda just asked you know." They snickered
"Now I definitely can't say no."

"Let's go then.." Dene said as the two walked over to an ice cream shop. Some were in line, but moments later, they got their ice cream.
The vendor looked... familiar, the same cowboy accent, female voice, and a dark skin tone.
Greeting the vendor and then getting their ice cream, Noah ate her ice cream quietly.

"This is good," she said, as she ate her chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream.

Greeting the vendor and then getting their ice cream, Noah ate her ice cream quietly.
"Enjoy your meal, love birds..." the vendor said; it was Eqowir.
"This is good," she said, as she ate her chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream.
"Yep... sure it is..." Dene said, eating a banana, mango, and apple ice cream.

"So... You're not gonna do any "I have to tell you a secret" now, are you?"

"On our first date, you literally peeled your skin and become a stinkin' Waterboarder... No, I'm kinda scared about what other secrets you have.." Dene answered, also taking a spoonful.
"Oh don't worry about it" She said before to re-read what he said in her mind.

"Are you telling me I'm stinky? You're the one who hasn't bathed in years until that day." She joke.

"Oh don't worry about it" She said before to re-read what he said in her mind.

"Are you telling me I'm stinky? You're the one who hasn't bathed in years until that day." She joke.
"I mean... you kinda, so I don't I suggest takin' a bath together? There must be some pool over here..." he said, causally eating his ice cream.

"I didn't think that far ahead either. Though we don't have to go today. I could give you my number and we could work it out some other time?"
"Sure," Rizzuto said blushing at the fact that he managed to score a date he then said, "A lot has happened today and I'm really not ready for a date right now especially since I kind of never been on one before."
(Why is there still cell service in the apocalypse?)
(Because yes)

"Gosh dang I stink..." he said, taking off his shirt as he entered the shower, revealing his fit body.

He sat there as he stared down at the floor, clearly he was thinking about something.

Dene reached over to his pocket, pulling out a small metal frame of sorts.

"Hmmm...."

A while back....

"Here..."

Soma handed him a frame. It was that of the golden rectangle, with numbers indexed as he looked upon it strangely.

"What's this for?" Dene asked, curious about what the rectangle does.

"I've observed that you lack offensive capacities aside from your gun; that, and the fact that you rely on having a weapon is very much a weakness that could be exploited..." Soma explained, pointing out his weaknesses like a PE teacher telling his student how he failed today's volleyball.

"So, what am I gonna do with this?" he asked again.

"Well, since your understanding of the Contraband grows, so too will you be able to access its abilities. Like a book that you read, you can unveil more of its powers..." Soma explained.

"What does this thing have to do with my flowers?"

At this point Dene was confused, having Soma simply explain everything to him like a child. But paid attention to it regardless, given he is the Strongest.

"With that, you can emulate ratios around you... That frame is just a reference. Use that to triangulate what the object's ratio is, and you can manipulate the property of that object through your bullets..."

Now in the present...

"Now how am I gonna emulate those ratios? I mean, I can't just point it at something then boom, I magically wounded my opponent... It's something else other than just that..." Dene muttered to himself, looking intently at the frame, not even realizing he's soaking wet.

"It's made of you guys, I assume.." he said, taking the soap and washing himself with it.
"That's right, the question is if the contraband is made of Waterboarder, and we decay into nonexistence in a matter of days, does that mean they're alive somehow?"

"By the way, can you pass soap over my back? It wasn't enough and I'm too lazy to stretch out my arms" She latter said

"That's right, the question is if the contraband is made of Waterboarder, and we decay into nonexistence in a matter of days, does that mean they're alive somehow?"
"Guess so... Maybe that's why I'm hearin' voices whenever I don't put the flowers in the fridge.." he said.
"By the way, can you pass soap over my back? It wasn't enough and I'm too lazy to stretch out my arms" She latter said
Dene simply walked to Noah and rubbed her back with the soap.

"I guess I'd be annoyed too if I was in their shoes," she joke, the soap streaking across her back, the skin, which was smoother than it looked on the outside, probably because Noah didn't have to straighten it.

"I guess I'd be annoyed too if I was in their shoes," she joke, the soap streaking across her back, the skin, which was smoother than it looked on the outside, probably because Noah didn't have to straighten it.
"I guess that makes me owe you an apology?? Hehehe.." he said, now embracing her as the soap coats them both.

Back