• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

As they all finish their food, Soma paid the bill and everyone went their way home, with Eqowir saying goodbye to them.

Efrain and Soma went together as they were discussing important things.

Dene walked as soon as he was done eating, saying nothing as he wants to sleep.

"God dang, that food is good!" he muttered, walking back to the dorm.

(aight, since those three are gone... we do the 5-day timeskip as we planned!)
November 26, 2001
8:00 AM

The group was being trained by the two Strongest Contraband Users for over five days, developing their powers as they improve just as quickly as Nuntius and his Propagandist prepare for Viviaan's "retrieval". Both Soma and Efrain knew that they have to pass the torch to the new generation.

"Doyleh!" Dene grunted as he was knocked away.

"You have done actually well for these five days..." Soma said, as he sits on the ground.

"And it seems you all are getting quite fast." Efrain continued.

"Are you purposely doing that to give us false hope? Or are you for real?" Dene asked, raising an eyebrow as he slowly picks up his drones.

"No, we are serious when we say that... You should be capable of fitting within the new division.." Efrain said.

"Division?" Dene asked.

"Henosis are divided into three divisions. Division Thrones- an experimental group for new recruits such as you; Division Cherubim- a group built for utility, navigation, and logistics; and Division Seraphim- a group whose main focus is exploration, Waterboarder activity management, and combat..." Efrain said..

"So I guess were in the Thrones, huh?" Dene asks.

"Correct," Efrain answered.

"Well, that means I stay away from the Seraphim division, for the sake of my existence" Noah said while she was on the ground tired, she had several bruises and her arms hurt, her weapon was several meters away because she was disarmed again.

"Hmm a division system based on the bible's division of the angle's closest to God can't say that isn't a little unique." said Rizzuto propping himself up on a wall with numerous bruises and a limp.

"Well, that means I stay away from the Seraphim division, for the sake of my existence" Noah said while she was on the ground tired, she had several bruises and her arms hurt, her weapon was several meters away because she was disarmed again.

"Hmm a division system based on the bible's division of the angle's closest to God can't say that isn't a little unique." said Rizzuto propping himself up on a wall with numerous bruises and a limp.
"Yeah-heh... sound's pretty cool to me man.." Dene said."

"This concludes the 5-day training session. Division Thrones dismissed," Soma said.

(Now with that out of the way, you guys can make another key! @Oliver_de_jesus, @thelegend27, @LaserPrecision)

Noah sighed before looking at the others, "so what are you guys thinking of doing now when us strength returns?" The Waterboarder asked
"I don't know contemplate all the life decisions and choices that lead us hear or just explore this place I mean I'm sure we haven't seen everything it has to offer." said Rizzuto.

5 days earlier, thanks impatient people

"Doesn't make it any more legal..." Tessa said. "Well then...welcome to my home I suppose. What do you all need anyways?"
"Not sure what Damien needs, but I'm gonna need some examination on this."

Sam holds out a black disc with the cover art and title "The Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd.

"It's Contraband I got from some Propagandist chatterbox. Mind running a few tests on it?"

"Sounds like an interesting place" She said with a smile
As the group arrive at the arcade, many kids with their parents are seen. Some we're getting happy with their prices, some crying, some fighting over to get he higher score, but an overall crowdy and noisy place.

"Oh boi, this is something else..." Dene said.

As the group arrive at the arcade, many kids with their parents are seen. Some we're getting happy with their prices, some crying, some fighting over to get he higher score, but an overall crowdy and noisy place.

Noah was shocked looking at this whole place like she was a little girl who came to an arcade instead of a shape-shifting monster.

If her curiosity were not guarded by someone, She could break a machine by not knowing how it worked.

"Wow a lot more people live here than I previously thought makes you forget the rest of the world is a hell scape." said Rizzuto in aw.

Noah was shocked looking at this whole place like she was a little girl who came to an arcade instead of a shape-shifting monster.

If her curiosity were not guarded by someone, She could break a machine by not knowing how it worked.
"Wow a lot more people live here than I previously thought makes you forget the rest of the world is a hell scape." said Rizzuto in aw.
"What do you wanna play?" Dene asked the two of them.

"What do you wanna play?" Dene asked the two of them.
"Yes, what about that" She said with emotion in her voice

1181242138201.jpg

Last edited:
Back