• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"We have Soma here dude! Ain't now way he's gonna get beaten! Right?" Dene said as he looks at Soma.

Soma chuckled before nodding.
"Yeah Rizzuto is right, he probably has a plan to stop Soma, I mean look at him, if someone wanted to do something against this people they would find a way to keep Soma distracted or very far away if they can't kill him." Noah said

"Yeah Rizzuto is right, he probably has a plan to stop Soma, I mean look at him, if someone wanted to do something against this people they would find a way to keep Soma distracted or very far away if they can't kill him." Noah said
"Noah's right it's good to have faith and admiration towards a fellow comrade Dene especially someone as strong as Soma but even so don't let your belief and confidence in them lead you to blind faith because trust me no matter how strong, smart, or fast someone is everyone get theirs in the end. Its within our best interest to be prepared for such a situation if it ever befalls us that way, we can prevent the worst possible outcome from happening." stated Rizzuto who then said, "Damn I've almost forgotten what a bummer I am when I'm mostly sober."

"Noah's right it's good to have faith and admiration towards a fellow comrade Dene especially someone as strong as Soma but even so don't let your belief and confidence in them lead you to blind faith because trust me no matter how strong, smart, or fast someone is everyone get theirs in the end. Its within our best interest to be prepared for such a situation if it ever befalls us that way, we can prevent the worst possible outcome from happening." stated Rizzuto who then said, "Damn I've almost forgotten what a bummer I am when I'm mostly sober."
"He's right Dene, that man has more plans than even me... But since he's going only for me, he considers all of you irrelevant... That's why I'm training you all, so that you can replace me when I'm gone... You'd have the element of surprise..." Soma responded.

Finally the food arrived, with Eqowir being happy as she brought them.

"Here ya go, lads! Some of the finest dishes in Fallen Falcon!"

The food were a delicacy. Fantastic presentation and plating as if they are from a promotional ad for some food.

Finally the food arrived, with Eqowir being happy as she brought them.

"Here ya go, lads! Some of the finest dishes in Fallen Falcon!"

The food were a delicacy. Fantastic presentation and plating as if they are from a promotional ad for some food.
"By God It's....It's just so beautiful." said Rizzuto with tears in his eyes as he took his hat off in respect.

"Woah, nice work. Surprised how much you were able to doll the dish up in 10 minutes. I can only imagine how good you are with makeup. You should teach me your secrets." They giggled a little

(We do, I'll just skip to the tall shack)

Sam and Damian, after what seems to be hours, finally manage to make it to Tessa's laboratory. It seemed like something you'd see in the old world, a random shack in the middle of a densely cluttered woodland. With the sunlight gleaming through the canopy and onto Sam's armour, he knocked on the door and waited.
After a bit, a girl came to the edge of the roof. She looked rather young, with curly hair. She looked down at the two from above. "Ey, ese." She called to Sam. "I don't think anyone lives here. If you wanna get in, there's an opening in the roof. Need a lift?"

"Woah, nice work. Surprised how much you were able to doll the dish up in 10 minutes. I can only imagine how good you are with makeup. You should teach me your secrets." They giggled a little
"Aye, I could teach ya a thing or two! But now it's time for y'all to eat, so have it at 'em!" Eqowir said as she giggled along with them.

After a bit, a girl came to the edge of the roof. She looked rather young, with curly hair. She looked down at the two from above. "Ey, ese." She called to Sam. "I don't think anyone lives here. If you wanna get in, there's an opening in the roof. Need a lift?"
"Ai, I got it," Sam said as he jumped to the top of the roof, landing with a sudden thud.

"But he looks like he could use one," Sam said as he looked down and waved at Damien.

Rizzuto took a bite out of his Risotto, and he absolutely loved it swinging back and forth due to the taste.
(It's finally here Rizzuto
img5fd5af3f4d54a9.13099736.jpg
eating Risotto
R.9d873a3f7e31f19b3170c6cabfe8f376
which is actually Rizzuto
R.4639202c3257b3ca0670403f53ec30f2
???)

Noah finished her meal at a moderate pace, but she was still hungry.

"Is there dessert?" She ask to Eqowir
"Already ahead of ya, girl! We got a special red velvet ice cream cake, made from yours truly!" she said, plating down a large cake for all of them to eat.

"You didn't have to bother, Eqowir..." Efrain said.

"Oh, no need to tell me that old man! Y'all are worthy of good food!" Eqowir said happily.

Dene was shocked at what he was eating, it tasted so good. This is the food that he didn't have as a kid, always on the look for leftovers in the trash. But now being served like a king? It's...

"... a dream come true..." Dene muttered.

"Already ahead of ya, girl! We got a special red velvet ice cream cake, made from yours truly!" she said, plating down a large cake for all of them to eat.
"It looks amazing" Noah said and then she took her part and started eating.
Dene was shocked at what he was eating, it tasted so good. This is the food that he didn't have as a kid, always on the look for leftovers in the trash. But now being served like a king? It's...

"... a dream come true..." Dene muttered.
"Who would have thought that if you hadn't walked out in the same direction I was in, you wouldn't be eating all this" Noah joked

"Mmm, did you make this all by yourself?" They took small bites of the remainder of the fries, or chips as they call it in the uk
"Yep! That's why it took me ten minutes... The rest were made by other chefs... So appreciate the work they gave too.." Eqowir said.
"Who would have thought that if you hadn't walked out in the same direction I was in, you wouldn't be eating all this" Noah joked
"C'mon, it's not about coincidence at this point. It's much more than just... that," Dene said

"C'mon, it's not about coincidence at this point. It's much more than just... that," Dene said
"Heck if I know! I just feel that it isn't...." Dene said.

"I mean I was also doing this challenge of my own that I put myself out of sheer boredom at that moment, otherwise you would have ended up being attacked and eaten by me, so you are a Lucky boy" She says that in a low voice to Dene with a smile

"I mean I was also doing this challenge of my own that I put myself out of sheer boredom at that moment, otherwise you would have ended up being attacked and eaten by me, so you are a Lucky boy" She says that in a low voice to Dene with a smile
"Lady luck has always been by my side, Noah... She guides me to wherever I need to go.." Dene said, looking at Noah and flashing a smirk.

"Lady luck has always been by my side, Noah... She guides me to wherever I need to go.." Dene said, looking at Noah and flashing a smirk.
Noah laughed.
"Oh Dene, you're right Although now that I think about it, we should get better clothes for you, you don't have to always dress like this throughout the end of the world." The Waterboarder smiled back.

Noah laughed.
"Oh Dene, you're right Although now that I think about it, we should get better clothes for you, you don't have to always dress like this throughout the end of the world." The Waterboarder smiled back.
"Uck you and Noah should get a room then you two can have all the private time you want together to do all this mushy stuff." said Rizzuto who decided to mess with them.
(Ok I'm back)

"Uck you and Noah should get a room then you two can have all the private time you want together to do all this mushy stuff." said Rizzuto who decided to mess with them.
(Ok I'm back)

"You're practically begging for them to start poking fun at you again. Guess you haven't learned your lesson yet."

They pick up their fish, stick it far in their mouth and take a big bite out of it. If that's an innuendo for something or not, I'll leave that up to yall to decide, lol

"You're practically begging for them to start poking fun at you again. Guess you haven't learned your lesson yet."

They pick up their fish, stick it far in their mouth and take a big bite out of it. If that's an innuendo for something or not, I'll leave that up to yall to decide, lol
A slightly flustered Rizzuto sighed and whispered to himself, "God dam it I can't even decide if he's the worst or best thing that's ever happened to me or the worst brain why must you do this to me."

"Ai, I got it," Sam said as he jumped to the top of the roof, landing with a sudden thud.

"But he looks like he could use one," Sam said as he looked down and waved at Damien.
"And then there's just one more drop..." She said, going throw the opening in the roof into the main section of the house. It was scattered, but loosely organized. Not a whole lot of furniture there either. Ciela went and opened up the door for Damien.

Noah laughed.
"We could take a bath later... For now, let's enjoy the food.." Dene casually said as he continues eating the food.

"And then there's just one more drop..." She said, going throw the opening in the roof into the main section of the house. It was scattered, but loosely organized. Not a whole lot of furniture there either. Ciela went and opened up the door for Damien.
Sam dropped down into the barren room and looked around.

"Very... roomy?"

"I found this place a while back. It's really nice that the waterboarders don't come here...so where are you all from? You guys don't look like you all have been in too much danger..." Ciela asked them, not noticing one of the boards of the floor moving.

"I found this place a while back. It's really nice that the waterboarders don't come here...so where are you all from? You guys don't look like you all have been in too much danger..." Ciela asked them, not noticing one of the boards of the floor moving.
"Just taking a stroll." Sam said, seeing the floorboard move in the corner of his eye.

"I live in this city I was just busy on a scouting mission." I say.
"Mind if I ask what it is that you're looking for?"

A couple of the floorboards slid out of the way as Tessa climbed up from a hidden underground room. Granted this time, she had her rifle with her. Looking around at the room she put it down. "...Oh...it's you guys...maybe don't break into my house next time." She then pointed it at Ciela. "Who in the world are you?"

Back