• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Rizzuto was just thinking about the implications of what dene said with an increasing blush on his face.
"It's your turn, old gay man...."

Dene looking at him with a wide grin....

"Having a turn on at the thought? You're just proving me right again and again..." Dene said.

"Hey, calm down friend, if I win, I won't do the same as Dene" Said the Waterboarder
"I won't cross the line here, babe. I got this guy under my palm just fine..."

"It's your turn, old gay man...."

Dene looking at him with a wide grin....

"Having a turn on at the thought? You're just proving me right again and again..." Dene said.
"Shut up and I'm not old" said Rizzuto still blushing at the thought of him and Caleb.
"Hey, calm down friend, if I win, I won't do the same as Dene" Said the Waterboarder
"Thanks Noah" said Rizzuto calming down a bit at the words.

"Oh my dear and little Dene, you're too human to cross the line, but I'm not human" Noah said with a smile and her eyes glowed slightly gold, clearly it was worse for Rizzuto if Noah won.
"No what have I done to deserve this." thought Rizzuto now blushing twice as hard wondering what Noah was goanna have him do with Caleb.

Noah looked at Rizzuto, her smile and facial expression as if she was seeing right into Rizzuto's soul.

she then approached both of them and said in a low voice.

"Rizzuto, tonight, you will go to Caleb's room and without using his contraband you will have to sing a serenade to him in a silly singer outfit" She Said as she held back her laughter

"W-why me? We both planned this...?" he said, slightly blushing now.
"Why did we agree to let Noah join." said Rizzuto looking at Dene blushing he then said to Dene, "Before we die of embarrassment from what Noah has planned, I just want to admit something Dene I might be a little gay." saying that last part quietly.

"W-why me? We both planned this...?" he said, slightly blushing now.
"Your punishment will consist of three things, the first is to help Rizzuto find the most embarrassing outfit, which also leads to the second, which is to take the second most embarrassing outfit and wear it for 3 days. And finally" She approaches him. .

"I'll carry you and you'll act like a princess in distress whenever I want for those third days" she said, then burst out laughing.

"Your punishment will consist of three things, the first is to help Rizzuto find the most embarrassing outfit, which also leads to the second, which is to take the second most embarrassing outfit and wear it for 3 days. And finally" She approaches him. .

"I'll carry you and you'll act like a princess in distress whenever I want for those third days" she said, then burst out laughing.
"I must now kill myself..." Dene said as he runs towards Soma.

"Soma! Please help!" Dene yelled, running like a child as he stumbles over and over.

Soma was there, relaxing under the tree as he was taking a nap.

"What is it, Dene?" he asked, eyes still closed.

"Noah's trying to make me a ************* crossdresser!"

"Seriously?" This what you bringing me to run my sleep?

What do you want me to do?"

"Stop Noah! I sure as heck can't!"

Soma opened his eyes and stared at the sky for a few seconds...

"Kids these days.... Always making people gay and whatnot..."

"Oh hell no." said Rizzuto running over to Dene he then said, "If I half to suffer through this you do to dragging him away from Soma."
He keeps pulling on Soma's feet.

"Noooo! I won't! I chose the wrong ******* girlfriend! I thought she's gonna be nice! Turns out it's notttt!!!"

"C-can you... get off me, please? I'm gonna buy some burritos from Eqowir..."

Back