• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Noah snapped her fingers as a sign of understanding, and then she thought about what could have been better moves in the previous fight as well as some that she could use for future fights.

"Well then why didn't he just say that Dene the way he said it made it sound really vague." said Rizzuto.
"Even I lowly scrub like me can understand it. Must be a "you" problem bro." Dene said
Noah snapped her fingers as a sign of understanding, and then she thought about what could have been better moves in the previous fight as well as some that she could use for future fights.
"We'll call this off, it's currently afternoon..." Efrain said, leaving as the training grounds began to repair itself.

"Can we at least eat?" Dene asks.

"Actually, that's what we're going to do." Soma said, smiling slightly as he walks with Efrain.

"We're gonna eat dinner at another restaurant. A close friend of mine, matter of fact.."

"Even I lowly scrub like me can understand it. Must be a "you" problem bro." Dene said
Rizzuto simple looked at Dene narrowed his eyes and flipped him off.
"We'll call this off, it's currently afternoon..." Efrain said, leaving as the training grounds began to repair itself.

"Can we at least eat?" Dene asks.

"Actually, that's what we're going to do." Soma said, smiling slightly as he walks with Efrain.

"We're gonna eat dinner at another restaurant. A close friend of mine, matter of fact.."
"Thank God I haven't eaten all day and all that weed I smoked isn't helping." said Rizzuto.
"Food sounds good, but can I change first? All this fighting made me sticky with sweat, and I don't want any creeps gawking at me while I eat."
Rizzuto looked at Caleb and noticed what he was talking about with a blush he said, "You know that wouldn't be a problem if you just didn't you know dress and look so attractive." said Rizzuto whispering the last part.

Rizzuto looked at Caleb and noticed what he was talking about with a blush he said, "You know that wouldn't be a problem if you just didn't you know dress and look so attractive." said Rizzuto whispering the last part.

"I think I can fill in the blank on what you just said there, buster. You're not wrong though, but honestly looking like this is still worth it. Even if it comes with... Complications."

"Food sounds good, but can I change first? All this fighting made me sticky with sweat, and I don't want any creeps gawking at me while I eat."
Soma nods.
Rizzuto simple looked at Dene narrowed his eyes and flipped him off.
"You we're paired up with a ************* femboy... How unfortunate..." Dene bragged as he holds hands with Noah, flipping him off too.

"I think I can fill in the blank on what you just said there, buster. You're not wrong though, but honestly looking like this is still worth it. Even if it comes with... Complications."
"Just go and take a shower already." said Rizzuto who looked away from Caleb still blushing wondering if he should take a shower as well a cold one so he could calm himself down.
"You we're paired up with a ************* femboy... How unfortunate..." Dene bragged as he holds hands with Noah, flipping him off too.
Rizzuto looked at Dene still blushing and said, "Shut up you can't prove anything."

Noah raised an eyebrow at Rizzuto's words, obviously her thoughts were similar to Dene's in that aspect but not said anything about it

"Just another day in the apocalypse" she murmur for herself.

"Stop talking about it Dene I'm not attracted to Caleb you have no proof." said Rizzuto in denial about his feelings.
"Stop denying it bro, we know you're gay, right Efrain?" Dene asked.

"I... have nothing to say on this matter..." Efrain said, shaking his head.

"R-right Soma?" Dene asks.

"I guess? Yeah, I kinda think he is..." he said.

"SEE? The strongest dude said it! You are gay!!!" Dene yelled.

"Stop denying it bro, we know you're gay, right Efrain?" Dene asked.

"I... have nothing to say on this matter..." Efrain said, shaking his head.

"R-right Soma?" Dene asks.

"I guess? Yeah, I kinda think he is..." he said.

"SEE? The strongest dude said it! You are gay!!!" Dene yelled.
"Alright ok that's it we are done here I'm not gay there's just no way I am were done here I'm going to go eat something." Huffed a slightly angered Rizzuto who started walking to wear the restaurant was wishing he could just forget most of the day happened.

"Alright ok that's it we are done here I'm not gay there's just no way I am were done here I'm going to go eat something." Huffed a slightly angered Rizzuto who started walking to wear the restaurant was wishing he could just forget most of the day happened.
"Bro chill man, it's just a joke!" Dene said.

They all arrived to the restaurant, where a woman dressed in white greeted Soma.

"Soma! My man! How you doin?" said the girl, giving a handshake to Soma as she hugged him.

"Doing good here, Eqowir.." Soma said enthusiastically.

"The whole town's gettin lit up! Good thing you arrived cuz our old man's sleepin'! Caught that man lackin ever since!" Eqowir said, letting go of the hug as she fistbumped him

"This the new peeps? Come on in! The food's good when you went through sum trainin'!" Eqowir said, welcoming them to her restaurant.

"So this is the chef you've told us about? She must one of my people..." Dene said.

"Yessir! It's me homeboi! The one snd only..."

"Bro chill man, it's just a joke!" Dene said.

They all arrived to the restaurant, where a woman dressed in white greeted Soma.

"Soma! My man! How you doin?" said the girl, giving a handshake to Soma as she hugged him.

"Doing good here, Eqowir.." Soma said enthusiastically.

"The whole town's gettin lit up! Good thing you arrived cuz our old man's sleepin'! Caught that man lackin ever since!" Eqowir said, letting go of the hug as she fistbumped him

"This the new peeps? Come on in! The food's good when you went through sum trainin'!" Eqowir said, welcoming them to her restaurant.

"So this is the chef you've told us about? She must one of my people..." Dene said.

"Yessir! It's me homeboi! The one snd only..."
Rizzuto still a little mad about earlier was not ready for the chef's colorful personality ended up just staring at her funny the way she talked reminded him of old people trying to be "hip with the kids" and that kind of disturbed him.

Caleb arrived a few minutes later, now sporting more formal, though still feminine attire. Some more nice dress with a skirt or something.
"What's the deal, you guys didn't wait up for me at all! You're lucky I'm good at tracking, otherwise I woulda been lost!"

Caleb arrived a few minutes later, now sporting more formal, though still feminine attire. Some more nice dress with a skirt or something.
"What's the deal, you guys didn't wait up for me at all! You're lucky I'm good at tracking, otherwise I woulda been lost!"
Caleb finally search them as the restaurant was easy and the voice of a certain chef was heard.

"We didn't even leave you. It's the exact opposite dude..." Dene shrugged.

"Aye, a new chap to join the nest? Come on in, y'all gon' eat good!" Eqowir said, greeting Caleb.

"Don't act smart with m-" They paused after hearing her voice

"Sure thing, girl." They went from a frustrated expression to a grin quickly

Noah stood there waving with her hand, trying not to attract too much attention, slightly watching Dene and Caleb's discussion with a small smile but since all things have to end, she just stood there wondering what to say now.

Back with Jack, this finish he does his last check of everything and fills the trunk with food and bottled water.

He look at the best work of him, he had covered and placed weaponry left behind in this vehicle, now it was a tactical car
png-transparent-armored-car-39m-csaba-scout-car-armoured-warfare-armored-car-car-vehicle-military-vehicle.png

"I'll be back one day thanks for everything" he told the base as he got into his armored vehicle and began his journey to meet more people after close the door of his Base with dozens of padlocks both outside and inside

"Kidnapped. Damn Propagandists got to her while I was distracted, Soma was gone and Efrain was asleep. They had the perfect storm, lucky bastards." Sam huffed.

"Supposing your heading to Theresa's lab as well?"
"I see." Damian says quietly.

"Anyway yeah I am, Chopper's radar is currently broken so I want to ask if I can borrow the tools needed to fix it." Damian says in his usual overly enthusiastic tone.

"I see." Damian says quietly.

"Anyway yeah I am, Chopper's radar is currently broken so I want to ask if I can borrow the tools needed to fix it." Damian says in his usual overly enthusiastic tone.
Sam sighed and looked over his shoulder as he continued his march.

"Then come on, let's go"

"I know, it's all you guys have been talking about for a while now." They take a seat
All of them took a seat as Eqowir introduced them to her restaurant.

It was elegant, fancy-incarnate. There were shimmering paintings of famous people, including some portraits of Efrain, Soma, and other people who are their former comrades.

There were many people eating and having fun, kids running around and playing, with others currently dating and celebrating their birthdays. It was a happy and jolly place, despite the raid and destruction.

There was a jukebox, with people singing in a stage, arcade games, and so on. It felt something more than just a restaurant.

All of them took a seat as Eqowir introduced them to her restaurant.

It was elegant, fancy-incarnate. There were shimmering paintings of famous people, including some portraits of Efrain, Soma, and other people who are their former comrades.

There were many people eating and having fun, kids running around and playing, with others currently dating and celebrating their birthdays. It was a happy and jolly place, despite the raid and destruction.

There was a jukebox, with people singing in a stage, arcade games, and so on. It felt something more than just a restaurant.
Noah was surprised, so many people gathered in one place, so much joy and human presence, which made her feel bad but not in an emotional sense, but in a more physiological sense, her waterboarder instincts began to kick her own mind, she slightly clenched her teeth trying not to think about it and tried relax

"This place is... nice, I must admit that you all do a good job, I didn't expect people to be able to relax like they are here and as shown in that paintings, many people I saw outside don't look like this at all" Noah Said, she was sitting next to Dene

Noah was surprised, so many people gathered in one place, so much joy and human presence, which made her feel bad but not in an emotional sense, but in a more physiological sense, her waterboarder instincts began to kick her own mind, she slightly clenched her teeth trying not to think about it and tried relax

"This place is... nice, I must admit that you all do a good job, I didn't expect people to be able to relax like they are here and as shown in that paintings, many people I saw outside don't look like this at all" Noah Said, she was sitting next to Dene
"Same here... Maybe people can find peace in the midst of chaos..." Dene said.

"So? What's gonna be your order for tonight?" Soma asks.

"I... would like some Italian cuisine... Feelin' kinda fancy tonight," Dene responded.

"Aight... Got it! How bout you Sir Efrain?" Eqowir asked politely.

"I'd order a Beef Wellington..." Efrain responded.

"And for you, Soma?" Eqowir asks.

"Some Ramen and Chicken Katsu," Soma responds.

"How bout the others, what's your order?"

Back