• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Noah felt how her body froze as her face turned hot, obviously never in her life someone ask her about having a date, especially knowing what she really is, but of course they don't know what she is

Rizzuto smiled and started laughing HaHaHaHaHaHaHahuew He then said, "Oh Dene that's Haha a funny joke am I joking Dene hell no I'm 110% serious."
It was so sudden to see this guy forcing him to date a girl he barely knows. Though he did say she was attractive, it never meant a single thing to him, and a fact that he does even before he met the three. A fan of popular artists he is, but a desperate man looking for love he isn't.

"I said I wanted to have a girlfriend, but not this instant... But, I bet is a bet... Gotta man up, Dene... Gotta man up" he thought. looking at Noah as he slowly stood up.

Noah felt how her body froze as her face turned hot, obviously never in her life someone ask her about having a date, especially knowing what she really is, but of course they don't know what she is
"Hey, uhhh, Rizzuto said it sooooo...."

Dene gulped.

"Wanna.. go on a date?"

Noah was still for a good 10 seconds, before smiling.

"Well yeah, I was really bored and you are a good person" Said the girl, she really couldn't believe it but she tried to stop thinking about it and told herself that it would be cool to spend a good time with someone, after all she still I was thinking that she should get out of here, so she would enjoy this place before of leave

"Well yeah, I was really bored and you are a good person" Said the girl, she really couldn't believe it but she tried to stop thinking about it and told herself that it would be cool to spend a good time with someone, after all she still I was thinking that she should get out of here, so she would enjoy this place before of leave
"Well..." Dene looks at Rizzuto

"How about that?" he said silently to him...

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked Noah.

"Hey, uhhh, Rizzuto said it sooooo...."

Dene gulped.

"Wanna.. go on a date?"

Rizzuto who was watching this his reaction was just smiling and clapping wildly he then said, "This is the best thing ever of all time."
(And now I sleep)

"Well..." Dene looks at Rizzuto

"How about that?" he said silently to him...

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked Noah.
Noah ignored Rizzuto, thinking before saying.

"Well, we barely saw the city while we're rebuilding and when we're trying to escape, I'd like to look deeper, maybe we'll find a place to play something, I mean, you seem like do sports or something if it wasn't for the end of the world." noah answered

Noah ignored Rizzuto, thinking before saying.

"Well, we barely saw the city while we're rebuilding and when we're trying to escape, I'd like to look deeper, maybe we'll find a place to play something, I mean, you seem like do sports or something if it wasn't for the end of the world." noah answered
"I do play a bit of sports... Like basketball! Buttt I ain't a good shot since I have no friend to play with..." Dene said.

"Thoughhh, I would like to go to the fancier restaurant over there..." he said pointing at the restaurant that was behind the headquarters.

"I do play a bit of sports... Like basketball! Buttt I ain't a good shot since I have no friend to play with..." Dene said.

"Thoughhh, I would like to go to the fancier restaurant over there..." he said pointing at the restaurant that was behind the headquarters.
"Sounds like a good plan" She said as she began to move at a normal pace.

"Sounds like a good plan" She said as she began to move at a normal pace.
The two began to walk towards the nearby restaurant...

Meanwhile...

In Yhulens....

A place of pure abundance filled with no Waterboarders whatsoever...

In there, there were a few people... But not enough to be called a civilization...

(@LaserPrecision, @Lou_change, you can now introduce your characters)

Two girls can be seen scaling a fence to an abandoned gas station. The one with piercings and a tattoo was already on the other side, waiting on the other who had gotten snagged on their way up the fence.

"C'mon girl. You can't be getting stuck like this anymore. You should be used to jumping boarders by now." They smirk as she eventually struggles her way to the other side of the fence

"I can't help it. I'm not used to this whole criminal th- oh hah hah." She sighed as she plopped down onto the ground.

"I know, not my best joke, the best I could think of on the spot."

"You'd kill as a stand up comedian."

"When did you start getting all sassy? I like it."

"Q-Quiet. Just break in already. Ill stay on watch out. I've put up my aura to around a kilometer around us."

"Hm hm, alright. Call out to me if you see something." The girl walked up to the glass doors of the station, smashing it open with her bat before walking in for supplies.

A young man in the gas station wearing purple and black robes jumps backs and drops a bottle he was carrying. "Who are you?" He asks pointing a staff at the other intruder using a shaky hand.

In another place far from any base, good or bad, on the other side of the planet so to speak, a person was pushing a shopping cart full of metals, tools, covers with nuts and bolts this person had a red cap in his head, a gigantic razor and two visible guns.

"Wow, this is more difficult than I thought but if I keep going like this I'll be able to get out of this place, luckily the library still had so many books that help me in this, it will be epic when I finish it" the person said to himself as he kept pushing his cart towards his base that was a bit far

All he knew was this, desolate world at birth in the early years of the event, having no interaction with people beyond his family which is now dead, he lives off what he finds in and near a fortress that the survivors put together.

As the last resident, he spends his time keeping an eye on everything inside or outside and reading books from the extensive collection in the library inside, developing a high appreciation for mechanics.

now he was close to completing an achievement beyond what he ever dreamed of and that is to adapt a vehicle to the treacherous world that surrounds it.

A young man in the gas station wearing purple and black robes jumps backs and drops a bottle he was carrying. "Who are you?" He asks pointing a staff at the other intruder using a shaky hand.

"Shit, I didn't expect to find anyone else here. 'Specially another dork. Don't piss yourself dude, I only came for supplies."

“Sorry, also the door was unlocked.” Villum says still taking deep breaths and grabbing the bottle he dropped. “By the way there is honey in the back room and it is really good.”

Tessa hadn't shown up at the base yet. She had been in a more private lab, located right by the city's border, spending most of her time in the morning getting started on making more contraband.

Two girls can be seen scaling a fence to an abandoned gas station. The one with piercings and a tattoo was already on the other side, waiting on the other who had gotten snagged on their way up the fence.

"C'mon girl. You can't be getting stuck like this anymore. You should be used to jumping boarders by now." They smirk as she eventually struggles her way to the other side of the fence

"I can't help it. I'm not used to this whole criminal th- oh hah hah." She sighed as she plopped down onto the ground.

"I know, not my best joke, the best I could think of on the spot."

"You'd kill as a stand up comedian."

"When did you start getting all sassy? I like it."

"Q-Quiet. Just break in already. Ill stay on watch out. I've put up my aura to around a kilometer around us."

"Hm hm, alright. Call out to me if you see something." The girl walked up to the glass doors of the station, smashing it open with her bat before walking in for supplies.
Inside, there were multiple snacks, expired bread, and some canned goods.

The two began to walk towards the nearby restaurant...
Arriving at the restaurant, both would sit at a table with the menus.

"Ergg, I don't know what to order, any ideas? Everything looks.... well... good, I'm not used to this, always when I was outside I never had much freedom to choose, what about you? " Noah said while looking at the menu, unaware of much of the food.

Arriving at the restaurant, both would sit at a table with the menus.

"Ergg, I don't know what to order, any ideas? Everything looks.... well... good, I'm not used to this, always when I was outside I never had much freedom to choose, what about you? " Noah said while looking at the menu, unaware of much of the food.
"I, uhhh, don't know what to choose... Don't really understand much of the menu...." Dene said as he tries to read about specific dishes, like mozzarella sticks, buffalo wings, etc.

He then looked at Noah for a second, before glancing back down at the menu.

"I guess I'm kinda the same too... Not much friends, no parents, not even a damn good food... Guess you can't have nice things, not unless you're with someone this good-looking..." Dene said.

" Hehe, let's not put yourself down like that besides that the physical appearance does not matter." She said

"Well, sure with time we can have something we like here, but for now, maybe we should ask what's the specialty here, I don't know, maybe there's a somewhat famous Food." she proposed

" Hehe, let's not put yourself down like that besides that the physical appearance does not matter." She said

"Well, sure with time we can have something we like here, but for now, maybe we should ask what's the specialty here, I don't know, maybe there's a somewhat famous Food." she proposed
"Sounds like a good idea...!"

Dene called the waitress, waving his hand to try and catch her attention.

"What's your order?"

"Uhh, what's your guy's speciality here??" Dene asked.

"Well, our current top dishes are Creamed Garlic Prawns and Lemon Chicken..."

"Uhh.. s-sure, we'll order that..." Dene said...

"Would you two want some wine for the date?..." she said, looking at Noah and Dene, switching her gaze from one point to another.

"Y-yeah... Preferably the best one out there..." he said.

The waitress then nodded, leaving the two of them as Dene glances back at Noah.

"What's your order?"

"Would you two want some wine for the date?..." she said, looking at Noah and Dene, switching her gaze from one point to another.

Rizzuto who was on top of a building super high was spying on their date with a stupid smile on his date he then said, "Ohoho yes, this the best idea I have ever had." While coughing from smoking so much.

"What's your order?"

Noah smiled to Dene, she thought of something.

"So Dene, what is your favorite activity other than surviving?." She asked

"Uhhhh, hmmmm... I guess... sleeping??? When you don't really have that much to do, sleeping's the best.."
"Well, that's true, in my case, I spend my time reading which is difficult because everything is destroyed, sometimes I try to play with my cards or do parkour, removing the monster part is really good when the adrenaline rush It's maxed out by jumping from one building to another and doing a couple of somersaults" She said, while remembering the times when she traveled through the cities using the buildings as her transportation, destroying windows and climbing towers in her true form, like that a vigilante that she read on a strip of paper, she did not remember his name but she knew that it had something about a bat, although she was not a vigilante, she killed people several times, once in a while for food and another for personal defense.

"Well, that's true, in my case, I spend my time reading which is difficult because everything is destroyed, sometimes I try to play with my cards or do parkour, removing the monster part is really good when the adrenaline rush It's maxed out by jumping from one building to another and doing a couple of somersaults" She said, while remembering the times when she traveled through the cities using the buildings as her transportation, destroying windows and climbing towers in her true form, like that a vigilante that she read on a strip of paper, she did not remember his name but she knew that it had something about a bat, although she was not a vigilante, she killed people several times, once in a while for food and another for personal defense.
"That's nice..." Dene said, smiling.

"That's nice..." Dene said, smiling.
"Ay Yo what that shit worked my man Dene ether has mad game or Noah is really down bad." whispered Rizzuto.
"If you want i can teach you some acrobatics, after all one has to move a lot these days, so we have to adapt to the environment"
"Say yes Dene say yes." Rizzuto whispered to himself.

"Heck yeah, I'm down for that!" Dene said.
Rizzuto said,
tenor.gif

Noah smiled, this could be a very interesting evening.

"Just don't fall, it hurts a lot" She joked
(It's afternoon dude, not evening)
"Ahhh, hurtin's not the problem... Imma be fine.."

Soon, the order arrived with the waitress placing the food down.

"May you please enjoy your date..." she said, as she walks away.

(It's afternoon dude, not evening)
"Ahhh, hurtin's not the problem... Imma be fine.."

Soon, the order arrived with the waitress placing the food down.

"May you please enjoy your date..." she said, as she walks away.
Noah tasted the food

"God this, it's good" She said with a mouth full of food, she was clearly lacking some manners, the sauce dribbled out of her mouth but she quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

a small nervous smile appeared.

Back