• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Noah tasted the food

"God this, it's good" She said with a mouth full of food, she was clearly lacking some manners, the sauce dribbled out of her mouth but she quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

a small nervous smile appeared.
Dene snatches the napkin and wipes the sauce from her mouth himself.

"Here..." he said, chuckling as he eats his meal.

"Cheers...!" Noah said and then took a drink, when she did, she could feel that her body was processing the wine, the truth felt strange, she had never tasted something like this before, not in a bad way, she could tell that it was juicy and refreshing, sweet and with a touch she could not identify.

Noah kept drinking to keep feeling that feeling, it felt warm and relaxing.

"Cheers...!" Noah said and then took a drink, when she did, she could feel that her body was processing the wine, the truth felt strange, she had never tasted something like this before, not in a bad way, she could tell that it was juicy and refreshing, sweet and with a touch she could not identify.

Rizzuto who was spying on them saw this and said, "Looks like Noah is getting ready to have some fun be interesting see what she's like drunk."

Dene had his fair share of drinks, but it's one that he never felt before. It was... refreshing, too refreshing in fact. She didn't bother Noah and drank to his heart's content.

Caleb after laying for hours, their curiosity gets the best of them. They need to see what the whistle is for. So they creep to their door and slowly peeeeeeeel it open. Peaking out to see if anyone were out on watch in the hallway.

Caleb after laying for hours, their curiosity gets the best of them. They need to see what the whistle is for. So they creep to their door and slowly peeeeeeeel it open. Peaking out to see if anyone were out on watch in the hallway.
Luckily, Efrain nor Soma was there. But a lingering sense of dread hits Caleb knowing the two could be anywhere.

"I can't help but feel this is a bad idea... I'm not doing anything bad, just testing a whistle but... I need to calm down.."
They quickly make their way to an exit
As they exited the Headquarters, Caleb could see Rizzuto laughing as he's on top of the restaurant, spying on the two dating. On the other, Sam is found simply doing his thing, with Soma and Efrain taking a walk on the crossroad.

As they exited the Headquarters, Caleb could see Rizzuto laughing as he's on top of the restaurant, spying on the two dating. On the other, Sam is found simply doing his thing, with Soma and Efrain taking a walk on the crossroad.

"Now's a better time than never..."
They reach for and pull out the whistle from inside their shirt and purse their lips, tweeting into the whistle

Noah would continue eating until then she ask Dene

"Hey, do you think that at some point they don't put on a mission or something like that here? I mean I don't think food and shelter are free after all"

Noah would continue eating until then she ask Dene

"Hey, do you think that at some point they don't put on a mission or something like that here? I mean I don't think food and shelter are free after all"
"I dunno either. We can maybe ask Sir Soma or Sir Efrain about it, they are very knowledgeable of this area after all...." he said

"I dunno either. We can maybe ask Sir Soma or Sir Efrain about it, they are very knowledgeable of this area after all...." he said
High as a kite Rizzuto was trying to decide whether or not to jump down there and mess with them some more or stay on top of the restaurant and let them enjoy the rest of their date.

"Well, we'll leave it for later, understood" Said the girl who finished her plate without realizing it, since her cutlery touched the empty plate.
The same goes for Dene as he nodded and called the waitress.

"Here's the bill sir," she said, handing the bill to Dene.

He paid the bill by pulling a wallet from his pocket. It's one that he had pickpocketed from someone, but it helped him have a date with Noah nonetheless.

Last edited:
The same goes for Dene as he nodded and called the waitress.

"Here's the bill sir," she said, handing the bill to Dene.

He paid the bill by pulling a wallet from his pocket. It's one that he had pickpocketed from someone, but it helped him have a date with Noah nonetheless.
After Dene pay the bill, Noah looked at him with a smile.

"Oh, how Gentlemanly you are, how can a simple person like me be so lucky to meet such a good man?" Noah joke.

With that issue finished, it flew away, a great distance needing to be crossed.

This is gonna take a while
"Well that's out of the way now.." They slide whistle back into their pocket
"Everyone else is up, I might as well go out and do something too.." Once again, they make their way outside to find something to do

Upon reaching their room, they write unto the note: "Alive and well. What is this about?". They then open their window and hand the note to the Canary
As they do so, a metal hand appears to pat Caleb's shoulder.

"Seems like you were going to see a friend, yes? It could be that even Nuntius has very reluctant followers..." Efrain said, lying against the wall with his arms crossed, looking at him inquisitively.

After Dene pay the bill, Noah looked at him with a smile.

"Oh, how Gentlemanly you are, how can a simple person like me be so lucky to meet such a good man?" Noah joke.
"Well, I have my ways... I gotta get a girl in this world before I die... Ain't le" Dene smiled, preparing to hold Noah's hand as they exit the restaurant.

As they do so, a metal hand appears to pat Caleb's shoulder.

"Seems like you were going to see a friend, yes? It could be that even Nuntius has very reluctant followers..." Efrain said, lying against the wall with his arms crossed, looking at him inquisitively.
Their sudden appearance causes them to shiver from head to toe before turning around to look at them.
"Y-Yea, it seems that way.. maybe don't sneak up on me like that though? I nearly had a heart attack..."

Back