• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Okay buddy..." he said, lighting his cigarette.
"Thanks man." said Rizzuto who then took a long puff from his joint he then said, "Now that's what I'm talking about." He then turned to Noah and said, "Hey Noah you want some."
Noah blinked twice, she simply took two steps back and entered her room and then locked it, she decided not to accept it since something in her told her that it was not a good idea to mix Rizzuto's gifts with her physiology.
Rizzuto watched as she left and said, "Guess not." He then looked at dene popped Noah's joint in his mouth and started smoking it.

"Thanks man." said Rizzuto who then took a long puff from his joint he then said, "Now that's what I'm talking about." He then turned to Noah and said, "Hey Noah you want some."

Rizzuto watched as she left and said, "Guess not." He then looked at dene popped Noah's joint in his mouth and started smoking it.
"Ooohhh, this some good shit man!" Dene said, offering a fistbump.

"The silent treatment. Looks like my insult from earlier stuck with you. I guess it's not beyond you to learn something after all."
Paige still answer as if she cannot speak.
"Don't bother trying to talk to him Adom... She'd simply be a hindrance for humanity's salvation"
Nuntius appears behind him, his hand on his chin.

Again, no one looking. Only the sound of Dene and Rizzuto talking as they smoke.
Noah sighed to herself as she walked a bit as her body changed, her skin gone, replaced by the comfortable and supple blackness that was her true flesh, two new limbs born from her body, her eyes turned white and as she left a small trail of black smoke, she walked and looked at her refrigerator with her white eyes casually to take out every liquid object there and continue to drink it.

"Well, that will keep my power stable, I have to be more careful from now on and get away from this place as soon as possible, I don't want to be turned into a weapon without a conscience" she told herself as she sat on the ground and continued to drink juice and water equally.

She could feel this place better, the ground and the air, it felt very cool to let herself go for a while.

Dene enjoyed his cigarette, laughing as he faced Rizzuto.
"Aye, give me another one... This shit is bussin!"
Rizzuto laughed madly as he got an idea then looked at Dene and said, "Yo man want to do a little challenge if you can smoke more joints than me at once I have to give you one favor and that favor can be anything but if I win you have to do me a favor."

Paige still answer as if she cannot speak.
"Don't bother trying to talk to him Adom... She'd simply be a hindrance for humanity's salvation"
Nuntius appears behind him, his hand on his chin.
"You're right. I suppose I wanted the sick thrill of knowing they were so easily bested. I find it strange that Soma didn't rub off on her at all."

Rizzuto laughed madly as he got an idea then looked at Dene and said, "Yo man want to do a little challenge if you can smoke more joints than me at once I have to give you one favor and that favor can be anything but if I win you have to do me a favor."
"Heck yeah!" he said, as he took three joints and smoke them immediately.
"You're right. I suppose I wanted the sick thrill of knowing they were so easily bested. I find it strange that Soma didn't rub off on her at all."
"Soma's a busy man. Paige's incompetence comes from her inability to see her true potential... It's a shame really" Nuntius said

Noah, after drinking so much, she decided to return to her human form and take a walk around town so she could familiarize herself with her surroundings.

She walked to the door now with her clothes on her human body, removed the locks and opened the door.

"???" She was confused when she saw what Dene and Rizzuto were doing

Noah, after drinking so much, she decided to return to her human form and take a walk around town so she could familiarize herself with her surroundings.

She walked to the door now with her clothes on her human body, removed the locks and opened the door.

"???" She was confused when she saw what Dene and Rizzuto were doing
"Don't blame me if ya got lung cancer, old man!" Dene said, smoking more joints

"You think you're tough huh? You've brought this upon yourself!" Dene said, grabbing more joints than him and smoked them.
"I like your attitude, but I've done this way more than you come back after training for at least 200 years." said Rizzuto who kicked it up a notch grabbing three times as many joints as dene and smoking them all at once.

"I like your attitude, but I've done this way more than you come back after training for at least 200 years." said Rizzuto who kicked it up a notch grabbing three times as many joints as dene and smoking them all at once.
"Gimme that shit!" Dene snatches the entire pack and lights them all at once.

Noah saw this on her way to where the two of them are and well, curious she took one last joint to prove why that was good, ignoring her own initial thoughts.

"I'll keep this last one" she said

The one Noah tasted didn't really do anything to her, she felt like her throat was burning and the smoke was coming in but nothing really passed a seconds of artift relief but it was just that, it would probably take more than a joint to be affected like Dene and Rizzuto

"******* damnit!" Dene shouted as he coughed out the joints. "I thought that'd work!"
Rizzuto who was chilling with all the joints in his mouth looked smugly at dene and then finished smoking all the joints before coughing them out a vairy high Rizzuto then said, "Ay dene you know what that means, and I already have something for you to do in mind."

Noah sighed, thought quickly, trying to guess what happened.

"So, a bet, isn't it?" The Girl told to Rizzuto, referring to the competition they had, that someone had to do the champion a favor

Rizzuto who was chilling with all the joints in his mouth looked smugly at dene and then finished smoking all the joints before coughing them out a vairy high Rizzuto then said, "Ay dene you know what that means, and I already have something for you to do in mind."
"You don't wanna put Noah in this, or else you're getting an Ezekiel up your ass..."
Noah sighed, thought quickly, trying to guess what happened.

"So, a bet, isn't it?" The Girl told to Rizzuto, referring to the competition they had, that someone had to do the champion a favor
Dene was slightly frustrated, losing to a challenge he knew he should've won. "I even had a prank to give to him.." he muttered.

"You don't wanna put Noah in this, or else you're getting an Ezekiel up your ass..."

Dene was slightly frustrated, losing to a challenge he knew he should've won. "I even had a prank to give to him.." he muttered.
Rizzuto cackled madly and said, "Sorry Dene, but this opportunity is too much to pass up dene I want you to take Noah out on a date and if she refuses you have to convince her to go out on a date with you."

Rizzuto cackled madly and said, "Sorry Dene, but this opportunity is too much to pass up dene I want you to take Noah out on a date and if she refuses you have to convince her to go out on a date with you."
"SON OF A BI-" Dene yelled but tried to control himself, "You gotta be jokin' right??"

Back