• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

The next morning....

7:00 AM.....

Soma woke up from his bed, and goes outside to see the city being repaired by other Survivors.

"Soma..." Efrain said, patting him on the back.

"Yeah?" he asked, scratching his head as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"I've talked with them yesterday, and wanted to join our organization... They confessed, saying things about not wanting to join them and that they were merely force to do so out of the need for protection..." the old man explained, walking with him as the two began helping with the repair.

Soma takes a deep sigh before saying, "Y'know... We can't just... trust people like that... We're gonna have to make them leave... Including those three right there..."

"But that-"

"But that wouldn't be what she wants, is that what you're trying to say?" Soma interrupted Efrain's statement.

"Your fiancee took those three in here, and I took that person in as well. We lack people, Soma. If we want to gain even some sort of leverage against them— against him, we would need every power that we can find to do that.... I know you are powerful, but we can't exactly always rely on you when things go dire... You know that more than us..."

The old man looked at him with dreary eyes, full of worry and desperation. They know the enemy won't rest, and they know they wouldn't have time to catch up. If it were going to be compared to a chess match, their Queen is taken off from the board. Though they may have taken their Bishop and damaged their Rook, the difference in numbers are as vast as an ocean to a river.

"We're gonna need contact from Misty Basin if we wanna do that..." Soma said.

"Is it about that I assume?" Efrain responded.

"Yeah." he said.

The next morning....

7:00 AM.....
Last night...

Sam had returned from the other end of the island after finishing off the last of the Propagandist goons that attacked on the other side of the island. Having already buried the bodies, he held in his hands a strange disc, the contraband of a noisy propagandist that would rather go on a religious rant than notice the guy about to decapitate him, but Sam didn't much mind, made his job easier.

As he finally reached the city and saw the devastation, he could only think of one thing.

"Dammit, they're gonna put me on cleanup duty, aren't they!"

Last night...

Sam had returned from the other end of the island after finishing off the last of the Propagandist goons that attacked on the other side of the island. Having already buried the bodies, he held in his hands a strange disc, the contraband of a noisy propagandist that would rather go on a religious rant than notice the guy about to decapitate him, but Sam didn't much mind, made his job easier.

As he finally reached the city and saw the devastation, he could only think of one thing.

"Dammit, they're gonna put me on cleanup duty, aren't they!"
In that same night. Dene had seen Soma appeared. Using his flowers, he tried to find his bearings.

"Rizzuto? Noah? You guys there?"

In that same night. Dene had seen Soma appeared. Using his flowers, he tried to find his bearings.

"Rizzuto? Noah? You guys there?"
"Yea man I'm there" said Rizzuto who was looking at Dene funny as he then said, "Dene is it just me or does the world kind of look upside-down." said Rizzuto as he drunkenly stumbled before he vomited and fell on top of Dene passed out.

"Yea man I'm there" said Rizzuto who was looking at Dene funny as he then said, "Dene is it just me or does the world kind of look upside-down." said Rizzuto as he drunkenly stumbled before he vomited and fell on top of Dene passed out.
"What the **** dude?!" Dene pushed him away, making him vomit at the ground.

"If you're gonna puke, do it somewhere else!"

Dene held the girl close to him. "Yo, you've seen him? That was terrifyin'"
'"I have never feared for my life as much as this day'" Noah said
"What the **** dude?!" Dene pushed him away, making him vomit at the ground.

"If you're gonna puke, do it somewhere else!"
Rizzuto didn't respond he was just lying there own the ground knocked out cold.
"I guess we have to take him to a doctor or something" She commented with a frown

"heheha" Noah laughed at that last one, she was tired, probably only had an hour or two left, before her human shell simply couldn't keep up and reveal her true self

Last edited:
Sam darts through the trees in silence, following the trails of three suspected Contraband users until he eventually stumbles on the trio. One is passed in was appears to be his own vomit, and the other two look disgusted.

"Don't blame the guy, the alcohol here is top notch," Sam smirked, making his presence known as he exists the treeline.

"Who might you three be?" Sam asks, leaning on a tree with his arms folded.

Last edited:
Sam darts through the trees in silence, following the trails of three suspected Contraband users until he eventually stumbles on the trio. One is passed in was appears to be his own vomit, and the other two look disgusted.

"Don't blame the guy, the alcohol here is top notch," Sam smirked, making his presence known as he exists the treeline.

"Who might you three be?" Sam asks, leaning on a tree with his arms folded.
"The vomiting douche is Rizzuto, the girl is Noah, and I'm Dene." he said, looking weirdly at Sam given his armor.

Last edited:
"From what I can tell we don't have many options, we're really tired from running all day" The girl said as she lowered her head as a sign of exhaustion.

"We can help to repair and that is what you think is necessary, tomorrow"

(Gonna comment since I didn't notice this and it doesn't really intrude on anything)

Within their room, Caleb rolled around in their bed, feeling a piercing pain in their pocket as they rolled on it
"Ow, what the hell was that?" They rolled off their pocket, reaching in to pull out a whistle.
"A whistle..? Did George leave this behind for me? Maybe he's a good guy after all.." They look around, making sure no one's watching before slipping into their shirt where no one would find it.

"From what I can tell we don't have many options, we're really tired from running all day" The girl said as she lowered her head as a sign of exhaustion.

"We can help to repair and that is what you think is necessary, tomorrow"
"..." Sam was silent for a long moment before he began again.

"Let's hope you like clean up duty, come on folks," Sam stated as he began to pad towards the city center.

(Okey dokey)
In the morning...

Soma sees the trio, Sam, and the others working... Though he wants to help, Efrain stops him, giving him a look that they can handle this without the need of his assistance.

Meanwhile...

In the cold wasteland of Varia Frontalis, Miller and George arrives to their home base, battered from Soma's crazy attack as their vehicle was destroyed, forcing them to travel the last kilometers on dogsled...

Last edited:
In the cold wasteland of Varia Frontalis, Miller and George arrives to their home base, battered from Soma's crazy attack as their vehicle was destroyed, forcing them to travel the last kilometers on foot...
(Technically they do still have an army of wolves and dogs. Just like how Caleb and Paige got brought to the transport location, they can just go by dogsled)

In the morning...

Soma sees the trio, Sam, and the others working... Though he wants to help, Efrain stops him, giving him a look that they can handle this without the need of his assistance
"So what happen?" Ask Noah who had a good night's sleep and tried a proper shower for the first time, playing with the chemicals since she didn't know much about shampoo, now she knows that it doesn't taste good, she had managed to dry her clothes in time, removing the dirt.

(Okey dokey)
In the morning...

Soma sees the trio, Sam, and the others working... Though he wants to help, Efrain stops him, giving him a look that they can handle this without the need of his assistance.
"So what happen?" Ask Noah who had a good night's sleep and tried a proper shower for the first time, playing with the chemicals since she didn't know much about shampoo, now she knows that it doesn't taste good, she had managed to dry her clothes in time, removing the dirt.
"God, damn it stop talking my head it hurts" said Rizzuto who woke up suddenly in a room he didn't remember being in felling like shit.

Back